youtube.com/watch?v=iVWWtqa9-7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A FAGGOT

a nasty child molester

this

I took kids from there parents

Disguised in a black beret

ALLAHU AKBAR

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

Hang yourself

A YOUNG BOY, I...

just a little baby boy my mama used to tell me these crazy things

look, a faggot

my father took me to the public bathroom

MY FATHER, TOOK ME INTO THE CITY

yoooooung ... I spent all my time just dreaming mooviing ooon to find a better live

to see a mexican

>a young boy, I

To join the Pride Parade

youtube.com/watch?v=iVWWtqa9-7M

A VERY SMALL BOY, VERY SMALL BOYS TALK TO ME.

TO BUILD A WALL

A YOUNG WARTHOOOOOOOG

seen enough of sorrow to last me all my days ... heard enough of how it doesnt have to be that way

very nice

WE'LL CARRY ONN WE'LL CARRYYY ONNNNNN

aaaaaall i ewer wanted was to keep the dream alive ... aaaall i ever needed was someone to be my guide ... how was i to know where the road of life would go ... or could i make this journey on my own ??

we are all the children of the dream that live in us unseen forever young ... we are all the children of the dream forever we may be ... foooreeeever dreeeeam

Just a poor boy, I need no sympathy

A young boy.. my father.. took me into flavor town.. to see guy fieri.. he said son when.. you grow up.. don't ever.. bleach your hair and spike it.. cause that shit is gay..

kek

Nice smiths reference

foo fighters are terrible, almost as bad as the black keys