Pictureswap thread

pictureswap thread
post wins
pictureswap.org/gallery

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/679645240
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Its totally cool this girl was such a good little slut for you, seriously props, but slow down dude. She isnt a 10/10, we dont want 7/8s of the pictures uploaded to be of her.

dude, i just uploaded a picture and posted what I got back. didn't know someone was spamming the board. I think people who start these threads just do it so they can see their shit reposted. I uploaded the shared-043 file and posted the 115.

Oh no i wasnt talking to you (person who posted) i was trying to talk to the guy who has been uploading her. Shes fine and all, just not worth spamming.

Also yeah, thats definitely why a lot of people use this site, and thats totally cool. Just not when you spam shit. Especially now that theres a gallery.

shit, i'm a bit drunk and didn't even pay attention to the gallery.sorry

I only posted each pic once, someone kept reuploading them that is why there were duplicates. And it's not my fault if no one else is posting there.

But hey, I'll stop and you can go back refreshing to get absolutely nothing.

I aint trying to pick a fight user

And I just explained it exactly as it was.

posted my gfs set, you guys caught anything?

I see you did ahaha, only those?

stop uploading garbage, people

gonna do one more round of my gf, pay attention

Dubs have spokane.

> filenames

So you download a pic from Sup Forums then upload it to pictureswap and then someone else uploads the same pic back to Sup Forums. What is the actual point in that?

Thats how the magic happens, fwiend.

1) I'm not your friend, buddy
and
2) Why not just reupload the pic to Sup Forums and skip the middle man if they came from Sup Forums anyway? I mean I can get it if someone posts OC that they don't want to post here directly, but what is the point in posting a pic from Sup Forums to a 3rd site and then reposting to Sup Forums from there???

This one is a repost from Sup Forums too.

>pictureswap.org/gallery

literally obsolete on creation. we're on an imageboard, lets use that instead of going through external sites.

Oh look guys the shillmaster decided to show up, the only way to defeat him is to conpletely ignore him, and keep the thread alive for as long as possible.

agreed

sweet samefag

lol your gallery tho, better figure something out to fix this diego baby. find some more tutorials to copy-paste from homie.

kys

no u.

Post more hot girls, shillord can only shitpost so fast.

why not just upload them to this thread direcly? give me a good answer and I won't make a bot to do this for me.

I have seen your questions answered literally dozens of times. Every time you just rage and rage and rage.

strike one, tell me why we should share pics on pictureswap instead of Sup Forums or I write a bot to spam the site automatically.

lol do it
you have way too much fucking time on your hands, friend

Do it, no one cares.

strike two europoor

do it FAGGOT

More please, I also note you blessed us with your trips.

Theres a lot of her on there, i just have slow intranets and cant upload

Link to anything at least? I'm pretty new brah.

Lol you want a link to pictureswap?

Pictureswap.org/gallery

There are three latinas being posted, Which one are you referring to?

more of her?

reverse image search her, she's a repost just like everything else in these threads.

Its the OP on there, the google results are reposts. Ive been saving images not posted in any of her imgurs all thread.

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/679645240

>filename
yeah OP posted it, not a repost at all

and btw i am a time traveler from 2143.

>shilling this hard
so link the imgur instead of uploading the pics one at a time to some pissant spanish website, dipshit.

Im such a fricin moron

It's beat down! time!

We knew you wouldnt be away long faggot. Wheres your bot faggot. Waste more of your time on here you gigantic, egg laying, faggot.

Wow would love to see moar.

bot? oh. I wasn't going to sic a bot on your site today, or while you're logged in, silly. I'll wait and attack your site when I know you have a few hours before you can get home to try and fix it.

Shitposter? Yes.

Bot? No.

Some fucking prick keeps posting pictures of Danny DeVito