Its my birthday Sup Forums.. I'm feeling down
How about a feels thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3uGWtL-17y0
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmbL99ErUo
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5oegRvVwI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Happy Birthday

How about you leave the house, go have some drinks and fuck a fat girl you fuckig faggot

thanks user

happy birthay user

happy birthday m8

I hate birthdays :
>reminder that you're dying
>an occasion to look back on all the mistakes you've made so far
>you see how much people cares about you that day. I don't handle the love people give me.

Anyway, Happy Birthday user.

first time i fucked last night after my gf and I broke up (7 months ago). Well, it's overrated.

how many?

Happy birthday dude.

Hey OP it's my Birthday too! If you're in Orlando I'll buy you a pint!

happy b day user.

i'll send you my tits to feel better user

do it boi

>buy you a pint
>mfw he probably means a few bullets
>checkemhard

Oops i meant this post lol

Heh.

Happy birthday OP. I had a previous episode of my own not long ago. Hope you feel better.

Happy Birthday my man

How many years OP?

>be me
>13 years old
>9/11/2001
>want to join army at 18 for god, country, and to kill muslims
>turn 18 and join army
>finish infantry school in full hard charger knights templar mode
>ship to iraq
>get to mosul ready to do my crusader thing
>on patrol and fire fight starts
>my first combat experience
>move to a house to take cover
>we breach the door and start clearing room to room
>i enter a bedroom and see a person move
>i get kind of panicky
>i put my dot on the person and fire 3 shots
>person falls to the ground
>i look up from the person and see a small child on the bed
>he screams and dives on what i now see is an unarmed old man
>the old man gurgles and stares at me as he bleeds to death
>the little boy is yelling at me, holding the old mans head and hand with tears pouring down his face
>i just stand there
>i can't even process what i had just done
>i back out of the room and we continue on with our fight
>i still see the old mans face every night
>his eyes staring straight through mine
>i still hear the little boy's screams
>only alcohol or strong medication can get me to sleep
>i don't even feel like a person anymore

Happy birthday OP, have a good one

I'm feeling pretty fucking dope. Just got back from a 3mi run, half in the rain, and did some bodyweight exercises. Now I'm about to dig into some food and fap to loli.

Instead of feeling down, feel up, OP. What's stopping you?

Happy birthday, man. I aint that well either, if that ever helps you. Wish you best things you want, pal. Whats your story, though?

Meh, I'm an introvert and I pretty much care less for my Birthdays now these days

What's your kik bb

Getting drunk tonight for the 1st time in 6 months. So lonely WOO!

same kek, bought myself 2 bottles of wild turkey

don't use kik

Get some good shit and you'll enjoy it 10x more. Mix it into a slushy and it'll be godly. Spiked fruit punch slushies are the bomb.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY user! Hope you have a good one.

Happy birthday, OP.

I'm feeling really fucking down. I had this thing with this girl and it was all working well and stuff, but suddenly she just stopped talking to me and ignoring me and I honestly don't know what to do. It pisses me off and it saddens me at the same time because I really like her, but if I try to talk to her she'd just answer with something like "lmao you're so melodramatic" even tho it's obvious there's something wrong.

I just don't know what to do, bros. I guess I'm just gonna let it die and forget about it, it was nice while it lasted, but I can't force her to keep on liking me.

what do you use

You didn't bake that cake. The fuck are you trying to play?

My nigga! Vodka for me.

snapchat mostly, not really into trading
and sending photos.

of course not, I got it from google

you could just post on here lol

She is so cute, those eyes, that corn-silk hair; Just looking at her sets my teeth on edge, I couldn't contain myself. When she is walking alone that is when I would overpower her. Punching her in the back or head would keep her silent, a gag as well. While she was dazed I'd work her jeans off to take what is mine. She would feel the cold pavement under her soft belly as I ram her hard, fast, and evenly from behind. I want her to feel me inside her, I want her body to give in to the awful things I'm doing to her. I want to feel her pussy around me as it betrays her mind and begins to convulse. If she began to scream, cry or talk I would punch the back of her head. I'd pull myself from her and go right into her ass, she would be in shock by now, just laying motionless. I would finish up, cumming onto her back and leave her there.

God bless America

Happy birthday user, I love you.
Also listen to what I'm listening to youtu.be/3uGWtL-17y0

1/4

I must have her again, I would learn her schedule, more than before. I would learn her name, her work, her home, and her friends. I would follow her, with caution. After what I did she would be afraid to walk on her own, she would be afraid to be alone, in spite of that, I would find my opening. I would allow her to walk this rout undisturbed, she would look over her shoulder the first few times, but then she would lax; this is when I would strike. I would hold her firm and hard, our bodies together again I would choke her. A location would be selected close to her rout to do my deed, this is where I would take her. I would hit her, hurt her, but not too much, just enough. She would be belly down again, cold ground again, I would whisper quietly into her ear, telling her the things that will come. She would fight, wiggle and squirm but I will hold her firm. I'll go for her soft little butt end first this time, hard grabs and smacks I would spread her cheeks, preparing myself I would slit onto her tight hole and push my tip agents her. She would tighten up, in hopes of keeping me out, but with force her hole would give way. I would leave it inside for awhile, so she can feel me, before I really begin. It would be long, hard, and painful, I'd hurt her as she cried. Once I was done with that, I would climb onto her chest my dick to her chin; I would have her clean her ass from my cock. I would finish on her face, give her a few more punches and be on my way.

2/4

Thank you for your service, but I dont have any change.

Happy birthday OP. I love you

youtube.com/watch?v=qvmbL99ErUo
SIMPSON WAVE

3/4

thanks user

Happy Birthday , hope everything get better...

4/4

Read, you need to know what happens before I post part 3.

No one cares about your rape fantasies.

Rape rape murder rape

Lamest shit ever.

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday

Now, now detective. You'll never find where she is with an attitude lie that..

So you can post it all at a time

Dude thanks this is like my favorite story to share

Let's dump heavy stuff! Come cry too anons!
This one will make you want to murder someone

Happy Birthday user

bf3??

God this was a sad episode

Actually this one ends well i think

Can relate so much.
I used to be sad (i'm still a bit sad i must admit) about this (what you said + pics).
But now i'm more mad than sad so it gives me strenght to do something else. But that's not always easy. There's some night I think about it and i want to die. But I keep going. Using those experience to never get hurt.

I used to be the one texting first. Now I don't. No one is texting me first. I don't care anymore. When they do, i push them away, being as cold as I can. "What's the matter user ? You seem weird ?" "No everything is okay. Look, i don't have time. Bye".

At first it's depressing, then it's hard and at the end, it feels good to reject people that text you when they're bored or need something from you.

You don't like $uicideboy$? Fuck outta here

Post what you like then

Happy Birthday, bro.

happy birthday OP

I feel like is video
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ5oegRvVwI

Is that Keanu Reeves?

yeah

Rad

Thanks to everyone that said happy birthday..
It really made my day.

My birthday too OP! Feelin down too but shit ain't that bad, always could b worse

Accidentally clicked

Today's my girlfriends birthday, well, she left me a week ago but still. Happy Birthday op. I could lurk a feel thread

Okay this is my existential crises. A part of me is sad about this. Like devastated because i empathize with user. Another is full of rage. And I know that i can't be sad and mad all the time and I have to chose.
Being sad. Well it sucks but at least if something good happens, i will have feelings to enjoy it.
Being mad. No emotion. Not trying to be loved. It's easy but i'll end up alone.

Happy birthday

Clearly don't want to be that guy.
Had sex yesterday with a nice girl i've never met before. It was cool and all but I don't want to go any deeper in the relationship.
She asked me this morning, as i was leaving my friend's house : "Are we going to see each other again ?".
Did't have the heart to tell her that I don't love anyone anymore. Felt bad.

my gf decided to throw a surprise party for my 25th b-day. not one person showed up to the restaurant. she ended up calling a few of her friends (that i only met once before) so the room she reserved wasn't just me and her.

Ok. Enough feels for tonight. I'm going to sleep.

I'm truly sorry for you user. No one one should live something like that. At least you had someone this day. Stay strong.

PTSD.

That's why I despise soldiers, that and not being American. Just fucking bomb the terrorists but you can't because your Jewish overlords demand blood and oil.

Shut up Jamal

Fucking satanist go to fuck some goats!

Have a happy birthday and a better year to come.

I'm truly feeling dead inside. I'm feeling no love anymore. True I'm a kissless virgin but that doesn't mean I never had crushes or never loved noone. At one I was falling for every girl that'd say hello. Then last year when I finished hs I really liked this girl, it was more than a crush and she was into me too but didn't have the balls to say anything. She now studies in another country, still saw her in March between her semesters. She remembered, still looked interested, promised myself that I'd tell her everything this summer because she'll probably be here again. Well turns out she probably won't be, also I'm sure she's forgotten about me and the worst of all she was the reason why I woke up for the last 4 months, I thought of her every day. A few days ago I just realized it's pointless and I'm not even sad just feel kinda empty and also I don't even seem to have interest to any other girls. Just needed this off me excuse my wall of text.

that was a long read

and still something got breaked

What do you want for your Bday, OP?