Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

dubs decide the type of pizza I order

(my JO was good sachi [roll])

Here again to claim my lovely.

I bet they didn't even sage. Horrible shitposters.

Rory-sama claimed

Here

You and Mako a cute
Any updates on the bike?

I dont know what that is but ill do it. You gotta get a good mix or you burn out so quick. Maybe thats just me though, idk. Its because you were playing him, genjis never get potg

nice :O
(shizuru)
what? :o
roll
AYAYA MY AYAYA

Funny thing is, they 'mission accomplished' at the end.

>Rory-sama

yeah that was pure cringe

Good evening.

If their mission was to be idiots they did succeed.

I was actually the shitposter

what type of pizza should I get? roll

Oh ya, I was supposed to call my dad today wasn't I... eh, I'll shoot him a text instead.

Pepperoni, jalapenos and onions on it.

Well she isn't "Best Idol" for nothing :^)

What else do you have?

What's even better is that you know this one is going to be talked about for ages. So many great moments from the series.

It's your body's eternal clock. Yeah playing the same heroes may get boring, it's nice to main but switching classes is desired too.

>Genji never gets PoTG
Lies. What about Pharah huh? The gnome stole that too.

>Best idol claimed

It's going to go down to history as art~

I got you beat on ahoges though!

I mean at least they tried.

Waifu is dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this threads to was most likely some faggot spammer, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and that women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

hola
konata why
idk my dubs say nothing :^)
roll

We did it reddit

maybe i'll eat pasta
I'm hungry, might get a classic CP

roll

Welp, im just a really late alarm. I kinda got you? im guessing its still being put back together

Oh, well i gotta work on my clock. I just like to play random stuff at different points when i need to play something other than support.
Its true, its because hes second best swordsman. I see a lot of pharah potg, last session we had half of em were her. I love seeing gnome get a potg by ulting in spawn and getting 3 kills

Isn't this the figurine you came on back then?

nah but i want to do cute poses with my figures :3

I know these threads are FUCKING SHIT, but you are not making them any better.

I mean, it was cool and all, people were discussing things, sharing music, now every old user is lurking or just claiming because those threads are filled with cancer like you.

/waifu/ was never great
but now is really at it wit's end
:o
rolll

QOTT: what is your favorite gif of your waifu/husbando ?

>I don't have very many gifs

Whether I get a text back is another matter entirely.

roll

The obvious choice

probably this one

fav
>wish esdeath would pet me

Glorious, symbolic, well written art.

Good luck with that mang. That's what I should do but I sweat over kills sometimes. He's a damn fine runner up though. With her every opportunity in the air is PoTG worthy, actually got one earlier today. King's Row defense right at the end. It make me laugh then cry because it's so fucked.

That's not fair!

>

It's not?

Thats pretty fair, from what you told me it should be done soon right?

>i sweat over kills sometimes
Dont you mean all the time? I see a lot of them just using the mechanics and not just an ult, good stuff. Last point at kings is THE area for a potg, people will hit 3-4 man ults, get mercy rezed, and it just circles forever

Fuck off tripfag

Enough Risk of Rain for now.
>692382849

Oops.

>rattle rattle
qt
hot :^)
roll

Maybe I'll head over there tomorrow if I wake up early again.

roll

If I filter my enemies they win.

I'm curious though, what about my usage of tripcodes is wrong to you?

I don't think I have a single one. You win this round by forfeit.

>Don't you mean all the time
Listen here you! T-That's not true! At least not when I'm playing Lucio...all the time. Yep, she's one crafty bitch, the knock-back she does really throws you off. Absolutely man, a giant circle-jerk right at the end. When there's a teleporter for both teams expect overtime to never end.

Well, how about bikes?

Tripfagging in any shape or form should be punishable by death.

Do explain why you think so.

Fuck you tripfag

I love you too, Sup Forums parroting user.

The one and only true waifu

you should be executed for crimes against humanity

I thought of claiming her too, good choice :3

>konata

roll

Here's one.

Claiming best girlie!

Do you ever wake up early though? Doesnt your work schedule have you up till early in the morning?

Im just teasing you best, i used to be really tryhard so i know how it is. Most play of the games ive seen lately have been just good mechanics and not just ults, feels good.
Most maps are like that though, the first point means very little and the last point is a pain to cap. End of kings is especially big on plays though since there are less options

Non-waifufag here
I'm curious - do you guys actually love your waifus?
I mean serious emotional attachment and stuff that lasts and lasts. Or you rather treat them like "temporary" crushes?

neither

Then how is it?

I don't fuck my wife, I'm a full-blown CUCK!

Kinda tired already but I'm here

I don't think of her in the same way I would a 3D girl but it's not a temporary crush. She is one and only.

Everyone here is different.
Some people have genuine love, and others just like the character. Some just use it as an avatar.

>That Nico
Top kek

Ya, and I meant early like today. Waking up at 3-ish instead of 5-7 ish.

this

I don't love mai waifu

Nou

checked

lewd

I'd fuck it

>renge

I love my waifu personally. And this Heyo m'shipper, how you doing today?

roll
llor
someone say bikes?
ja

Kurumi is bae though. Even she tends to be a little evilish.

esdeath user is going to lie down ill see you guys later tonight most likely

>fag detected

See ya later dude.

I'll be back on later today
>Saber

take care
roll

Thats what i usually do so i know how it is. Overnight is best night.

Doot doot, i kept missing you in threads. What up renge

I don't have to love her though
but she is pretty interesting

:^)

>discount tag detected

I- I know that! Not like it was true or anything. That was me in the old Battlefields and MW2 days, oh the sweat. That's good to see people are breaking out and getting good. Although once you hit higher ranks there is a peak in quality. Good job mang. The only map with a decent first point is Numbani. Can get some sick kills there. The last one of King's is essentially a funnel.

Hey there Renge.

And I'm out pics.

oi

i just came back from playing smash. my eyes are having a hard time adjusting now. What does this mean?

:v)
89 cent
what smash? :o

~de geso

Just focus on a distant object for about 30 seconds to a minute and you should be fine.

This is the exact kind of lewd that really expands dong

I'm doing fine, what about you Shiro?

I haven't been on as much as usual lately, that's probably why. Not too much, what about you Mugen?

Eyy what up Maki
How you been?

Super Smash (Bros 4)

Yes de geso. but id rather not say de geso all the time de geso because it starts taking longer for me to type shit out.

but its weird because this has never happened before. am i getting old?

Pretty good, getting better everyday, and tired as always.

Nyanpasu.flac

Dammit Renge.

It is, although some days I do wish I had a more normal schedule.

RIP

>Fucking destroyers and their torps
I'm getting better though!

Oh.

What dose Sup Forums think of my Waifu?

>

oh ok tr4sh
that explains it :^)
yep
roll
worse than trash