What was his f*cking problem?

What was his f*cking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oGfvV3Syud8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The milk aged like milk

He forgot to return some video tapes

He hated that fucking haircut, that's why he decided to kill everyone who saw him (with it)

Bad haircut.

He didn't like Cheers.

an ATM?

salty milk and coins

Not wearing a seatbelt

Sugar.

this

Didn't have a sense of humor.

He had no motive.

They were just trying to write a character that was as scary as possible.

He lived a simple and carefree lifestyle and was able to stick to his code, although it is psychotic, while all the other characters had to worry about other shit, and question the motives of life. The title No Country for Old Men means no peace for the main characters.

Bags of malty cand

>was able to stick to his code

He literally broke his code at the end.

>he had no motive
>i didn't understand the whole purpose of this character

When exactly?

he offered a chance to mcdonald

He decided the destiny of Carla Jean on his own. He killed her even though she didn't call it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oGfvV3Syud8

oh, that would work too, i thought what drove him to his loss is that he gave her a chance to actually toss the coin

how do i become a cool hitman like Chigurh? i'm planning on killing myself in the next few days anyway

>censoring word fuck
exactly how underage are you?

This is SFW board.

1. Buy a gun
2. Shoot people

I know the point was that he represents the irrationality of the human condition.

He still had no motive.

when he saw his reflection in the telly he realised that the barber fucked his shit up

and adding "*" instead of "u" makes it totally sfw. how fUcking retarded are you? fuck.

and fate got its revenge on him with the car crash

>I know the point was that he represents the irrationality of the human condition.

Not at all. Read it up, it's more complex than you think, there's the notion of determinism involved

kek

i'm yuropoor

>They were just trying to write a character that was as scary as possible.

Do you even McCarthy ?

Retard

He has like seven split personalities.