Why do guys interested in traps want the trap to fuck them? 99.99% of traps are bottoms and want to be the catcher...

Why do guys interested in traps want the trap to fuck them? 99.99% of traps are bottoms and want to be the catcher, not the pitcher

Guess its a fetish they have

Yo any traps about kik me at killerchickenv1

Hard to say really since my thing for traps is to fuck them. I would suck their cocks and rim their asses so the oral part ideally would be two sided.

I would like her to be my wife ;_;

Not me TF I would just fuck them and jerk them off while fucking them maybe just maybe suck her up has to be a pretty good lucking trap or Shemale none of that cross dresser sissy shit

This. There has to be some sort of quality involved. No truck driving cd shitters but feminine body shapes with cute faces and feminine penises.

I would rather be the trap.

I'd love to have a bigger guy force me feminine, eventually pushing me to transition into his shemale bitch.

Me too. But at the same time I wouldn't mind making sweet love to some hot trap/femboy/shemale.

Because trap love is best love, my good nigger.

how you doin?

Traps are fags, and fags are basically women. What's not to get?

sauce?

This place is filled with people happy to help you on that. Me for example would eagerly fuck your tonsils and slide your ass all day long just to show your place as my personal whore.

What's a feminine penis got a pic or two of how they look?

Like we said quality

Who Dat Tho?

I dated a pre-op shemale for a few months. The relationship was mostly based on sex. We got into mutual oral play, but she would always try to top me. I learned to enjoy her fucking my ass from time to time. (She was just a tad bigger than me 6in) the last time I we fucked I topped her and she wasn't into it. I split because it was getting serious and I was pretty confused about my sexuality at the time. Still fucked many traps, cd's and tranny's after her.

A bit horny. Looking for some fine traps to satisfy.

That's Bruce.

Yo that you?

"Hey, I'm going camping with my friends this weekend."

Girls:
>"omg that's so stupid! You just want to get away from me!"

Traps:
>"wanna fuck me in the woods?"

Hey hey hey, I don't want traps to fuck me. Just every once in a while. Mostly I would be doing the fucking. I just want that bitch to get a damn job and take care of me.

I forget. On tumblr.

Dubs speak the truth

I know that, that's why I want them. Attractive, boobs, and easy to pleasure. Plus I really dick, but don't want to be a bottom.

Pimpin ain't easy Nigga

Tell me about it.

Nice neckbeard. You'll have to do better than that to kill my bisexual diamonds.

When you swing a dick like mine it is. That's how I got this laptop. And my other laptop. And my phone. Both my tablets. Both my guitars. Both my amps. And most of my PC parts. And my phone paid most of the time.

I want to fuck a trap m8. Speaking of which, Cali traps?

Careful what you wish for man.

based on the girl

So you're a whore? Congratulations.

Who's that hot,piece of ass?

bi/vers/switch

>bring it on

That's Bruce.

Nah, whores do it for money. I do it for sweet sweet untaxable gifts.

sauce?

Several in the area, dating the same one for over a year. There is 0 drama or bullshit in my life.

Yes, a whore.

kittylynn

Google "Tia Tizziani" videos

Look, I'm not a trap, so don't try to dirty talk me.

Tell me more.

this is the hottest gif I have ever seen

Post that little sissy clit, slut. You know you want to be a good girl.

If that's you I need your kik

Me
Kik @ sissyslavekitty

Sh-shut up. I'm n-not a sissy.

Hey kik me sissyboi582

Found it.
Kitty Lynn

This codename "gay nigga" is actually quite fuckable, you are making me harder.

Sure you aren't, cutie. You're just an innocent little girl that just stumbled into this thread....

No in all seriousness, I'm a hairy masculine midwesterner with a large penis. I'm actually not a sissy though I do enjoy being submissive.

I WANT u

Cuz futa

bad faggot

Kinda, but not actually fat. And not as pale

These threads always make me check Craigslist for some hot locale boipussy

I get you. I erp as a trap when I've had a shit week. Being sub is a stress reliever.

The idea of masculine men being submissive is simply disgusting to me.

Only little bitches should trap.