What the fuck?

What the fuck?

Girlfriend is 3 weeks late on her period. We took two pregnancy tests. Both were a week apart and came back negative. She started a new job about a month ago. Could stress be causing this or am I fucked?

gimme an F

F

gimme a U

It could be stress, she should have a blood test to ensure she's not preggo though.

U

gimme a CKED

CKED

Sometime stress or badly dosed pills can cause that.

Yeah could be stress.

Post a pic of her puss. There are a few physical features that can give you a definitive answer.

whats it spell?

FUCKED

for 3 weeks though?

Samefag

Marsmello reference , mah nigga

Marshmello reference , mah nigga

She have to take the pills everyday, that can fuck up her cycle badly. My ex didn't had her periods for 2 month before finaly go see her doctor, was only a bad dosage. Maybe she should go see her doctor, talk about that.

you don't sound manly enough to impregnate anyone, she'll be fine.

it's not uncommon for a girl to skip an entire month randomly. had a couple scares with a girl for just that reason

Don't waste my megabits on that bullshit. Post the real thing.

She's not on the pill though. So we can rule that out. The only reasons I can think of are the new job and new roommate who is female (synced cycles?)

Yeah dude she preggo as fuck. Congrats pappy!

stress can do fucked up things to womens cycles. I guess 3 weeks is possible as my gf has been pushed around as far as 2 weeks. best to see docs though as you want to get this early if it is a positive

Hard to say for sure user, but I wouldn't sweat it if the tests are showing up negative. There's so many god damned things that can throw a girls cycle off.

Have you been raw dogging her? Regularly? If so there a possibility she could be preggers.

I used to have a FB who began texting/calling almost daily and telling me that she was late. She swore to me that since she was 13, her period was never late. This shit literally had me losing sleep and stressed the fuck outta me. My coworkers definitely took notice at my crackhead like appearance.

Long story short, turns out that a few months earlier she had her IUD removed and switched meds. Almost 2 months late on her cycle. I worried my ass off and caused myself a shitload of stress for nothing.

Don't sweat it at this point. If you get her worried, that will only worsen things.

Yeah. she's pregnant. Hit her in the stomach as hard as you can now. If you do it after the test cobfirms it you'll be charged with murder.

Yeah could be the case, would be very strange tho. OR It can also be a case of very bad luck with two false negative, either way, she must go see her doctor asap, because it's really abnormal.

Kek

My gf has skipped periods from stress. Doesn't help the prego fear adds stress. Still not a dad/10

Definitely hoping. No symptoms of pregnancy either.

If I survive this I'll send you guys more nudes

Preggo or Ovarian Cancer

Lesson here is?...get plan b before you fuck her next time and have her take it after you bust nuts...could be stressed