/sino/ - China and Chinese

Let's try this.

Why haven't you started learning Mandarin for the qts yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ankiweb.net/shared/info/2003820603
dongtaiwang.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180246/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_Genghis_Khan#DNA_evidence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I still do not see the need to do it.
I already learning another language
I fell for the meme that it's hard as fuck to learn

At least the characters look cool.

But while it is hard, the difficulty is vastly overrated in my opinion. Tones really aren't that hard, and you barely need to study grammar at all. And while characters are hard, you kind of get used to them after 1000 or so.

still haven't answered how you became a chinaboo

i'm not going to criticize you, just curious, although it's probably something boring like ancient china history or something

She will think you are a desperate beta cuck for learning her language. She will smell that something is wrong with you, and she will be correct.

Neah I just like learning languages and the qts are a bonus.

Sounds like fun desu

Oh I don't think you were the same one from the recent thread about china becoming the #1 superpower never mind

Who is this qt?

Ju Jingyi

>Why haven't you started learning Mandarin for the qts yet?
What other reason is there?
Personally I like mandarin when it's spoken without ERRRRRRRRRR in every word, but I wouldn't learn the language only because I like the way it sounds.

Damn she's CUTE

今天我申请了一个在北京的暑期班,我希望它录取了我因为我想用这个机会提高我的中文水平,而且看中国的名胜古迹。你们可以给我推荐怎么提高我的中文水平吗?

I haven't seen a qt chinese yet irl

I got from nothing to being able to being kinda conversational in a few months which I attribute largely to doing 30-40 of these a day but maybe you're past the point of it being very useful. The deck has a bunch of less useful vocabulary but it sure does make your listening comprehension good on the stuff that is covered.

Nope, I'm in a 3rd year level Chinese class and still need to improve my fundamental skills. It sounds like a good idea. Thanks.

What is this? How does one do this?

No problem. When you first download the deck just press delete on any card that you find too easy. There's a lot of redundancy in the first 1000 cards or so.

Also I mean 30-40 new cards a day, so spending about an hour a day. I also bumped the starting ease up a bit since I found it was pretty easy to get high retention with this deck.

死洋鬼子從中國滾出去,我們滿了

You barely need to study grammar at all? What do you mean by that? I'm thinking of trying to learn some basic cantonese cause I'm going to hong kong/macau in a few months to fuck hookers and eat some good chinese food

>play audio
>can you pick out all the words and understand the words and the sentence? If so, click good
>otherwise replay audio by pressing r a couple times to see if you can get it
>if you give up, press again

Pretty much just that. The pinyin on the cards is occasionally fucked up and sometimes lists the words with nonstandard tones (for example listing tones for stuff that is normally neutral) so I don't worry too much about that unless I forgot what the tones actually should be. I feel like the beginning of the deck was accurate enough that by the time cards with shitty pinyin started coming up I was able to recognize it.

No, what is the site? is this google translate?

Because I can already speak it fluently.

Also,

>learning a language for the qts
Hahaha what a loser

她们会看不起你

ankiweb.net/shared/info/2003820603
I'm downloading the cards right now

>What other reason is there?
If you have to ask, then maybe you shouldn't learn the language. We don't need stupid people like you who can't think for themselves in our gene pool.

你是哪里的人?

ahhh thanks

chink girls don't give a fuck about whitey anymore. do you think you're the first person to come out with that idea?

there are already literally millions of desperate white males in china. the majority of girls think they're fucking losers scraping by on an english teacher's salary. every single tier 1 city in china is oversaturated with white males

and if you're a shitskin or a nigger, good luck... you're definitely gonna need it. KEK

你明天去哪里
貴方明日何処行

我又帅又这么厉害,她们应该不会看不起我的

I don't need to go to China, there's literally thousands of chinese exchange students at my school

明天在南京新街口泡妞。过来一起跟我玩?
你头脑全是屎

rude

>not learning Arabic for obedient, Islamic qt and embrancing Allah's messages

You just KNEW that there would be Canadian flags here

天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波 dongtaiwang.com 人權 劉暁波 李洪志 九評論共産黨 激流中國

lol

dongtaiwang.com 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

I live in Beijing and you're wrong
Unless you're a total loser it's so easy to get girls

Only Chinese diaspora bother with chinese. No use to learning it desu.

Not sure that chink qts love asian guys, is it really worth it to learn chinese to get chink gf as a gook?

>Why haven't you started learning Mandarin for the qts yet?
Because I'm an autist and cannot into girls no matter the language (and I sort of speak three as it is). I've already started learning some Mandarin anyway, again, out of autism.

because i already learn turkish for qts

I'm learning Mandarin, but not for the qts.

孔子曰巧言令色朝鮮人

Confucius was a K-pop fan

This, i see no reason to learn this language. It takes alot of time and you get nothing in return.

>do it for the qt's
Lmaoing at people who learn it for this.

>Lmaoing at people who learn it for this.
isn't everything we do for qts in the end?

我去今冬紹興。
風光明媚、人心温和、文化威風益益盛。
雖紹興是在世天国、唯紹興酒我不好。
紹興酒是如醤油

Learning mandarin for the Qts is up there with learning how to play chess or LOL, or WOW for the Qts.

Thought China had a gender imbalance so there are very few females there compared to males.

explain.
how is it not helpful to learn the qts language?

>>/vg/164090130

thoughts on that post?

It doesn't look like anything to me.

I dont have yellow fever, 90% of them have no body whatsoever.

Don't your classmates speak German than?

>german turks
lolno
west-turkish turks are where it's at

>来中国找女朋友
>找一个Acup,没屁股的女人
丫头

cause chinese is hard as shit for foreigners

couple of my western friends tried to pronounce tones and absolutely butchered it

>"你好吗" 变成 "你好毛"

pure bullshit nigga. how many girls are you fucking per week?

you probably have one ass ugly chink girlfriend that no chink male would set his hands on and insert his little microdick into

Frankly the western guys that do get hot gfs here could get hot gfs anywhere
Rarely do they do english teacher jobs too

Chinese is easy as fuck for me.

japanese does have a bit of chinese characters in it tho

gook gf > chink gf desu

well maybe if your eyes were all the way open you'd be able to see a reason

I want to, seems like a good idea after learning japanese

Not to mention china becoming a super power, great career choice

Mandarin tones are easy to me, but the thing that i speak a tonal language might also helped.

Dunno about Cantonese or the other dialects' tones tho.

this. good post

this doesn't work, you ignorant gook.

ching chong nip ning nong, a ching a chong and a nip ning nong, ching chong nip ning nong, a ching a chong and a nip ning nong, ching chong nip ning nong, a ching a chong and a nip ning nong, ching chong nip ning nong, a ching a chong and a nip ning nong, ching chong nip ning nong, a ching a chong and a nip ning nong

>処
這是“新字体”不是“简体字”。“处”才是簡化字。
這是什麼歌啊?

You can have the ones that dislike azn guys.

They are usually the materialistic, gold-digging whores anyways.

I was chatting with some guy in China, and we get onto the topic of genetics. I state that Genghis Khan is related to 0.5% of the world's population, and gets into total denial and claims that the data is fake and shit.

Tldr someone tell me why shouldn't i learn mandarin

It's a bit more nuanced than that. Some researchers did a DNS study on a sample of asian men, and found a pattern in the lineage that could suggest there was some form of selection going on (i.e. some men/clan having many children with many women/wifes). The theory is that it could be Genghis Khan and/or his family/clan because of the time period and their power.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180246/

There are other theories too, more info on wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_Genghis_Khan#DNA_evidence

Considering how nationalistic he seems to be, I think he's just butthurt over the Mongol invasion.

Probably. You can trigger him even more by explaining that the 0.5% is a proposed global percentage, and by following their theory it should be much higher in mongol invaded countries :^)

I might do that the next time he logs on, if I feel like pissing him off.

all chinese people should be killed

>They are usually the materialistic, gold-digging whores anyways.
Isn't that pretty much all of them?

>They are usually the materialistic, gold-digging whores anyways.
Aren't we all?