A tribe called Quest

If you ain't Hurd this you stoop, biatch-!
Seriously,how good is it?

The way they make it easy with ease... it's beautiful

It's amazing. You've heard it, right?

Everything was in line for it to be total, total dogshit but they knocked it out the park. I had to pause this shit and take a moment when I heard Phife's voice. Powerful stuff.

Midnight> We got it from here> Low end theory
Space Program and Lost somebody are two of their best songs ever.

Bro... i genuinely appreciate this album! I can't believe they incorporated Phifer like they did . And they added flavor! Especially on "dis generation" they had this sound like they were giving tribute to hieroglyphics... crazy! Rest in peace phife

Accurate, nice job user

it's pretty meh

>I heard Phife's voice
are you some kind of necromancer?

Why don't the kids get with it? God damn,. But I'll side with the critics on the fact that they did fall flat on the last half of the album , just wasn't as good as the front half...

when was tha last time ya heard a funky diabetic

Doesn't mean it wasn't good

I dunno man I dunno man I dunno man I dunno if don't know!

First listen now

Oh magawd

As someone thats been listening since 93, this.

You'll love it dude, if you have been listening to them for over 15 years this album is a special treat... they were hiatus for.... hown long? 10 YEARS.....

I did the same! Paused and contemplated life!

has there been any news on a physical release yet? i need this on wax or cd, probably both

Most of the album was recorded before he died.

Love the Busta on this... the snl they did two weeks ago was tight!
Love the reggae influence onot "black spasmadic"

I saw physicals at the Rasputin's near my place, didn't see any vinyls tho. CDs are definitely out and cheaper at Best Buy for some random reason.

It's good. It feels like Tribe being Tribe but it doesn't sound outdated at all. Their style stood the test of time very well.

Ain't no wax, looked all around.. I guess the goods ol boys put their techniques away...

Yeah man, that's the essence of the album. They updated and kept the old sound perfectly INTACT

If this music had a vagina, i'd pOrk it....

I am a newer fan, probably just 2-3 years now but I've really been enjoying it so far even into the 2nd side

Its great!

Does nobody else think that looks like a differently colored Pepe on the cover?

Fuck off.

strong 9

is this supposed to be funny

I preferred Busta to anyone else on this, really like this album though I feel tribe are overrated.

Midnight Marauders is there best.

P.S anyone know where to cop those black tees with the low end theory cover on it in large print

a true surprise in every sense of the word. top 2/3 in their discog. i can't believe how much i love the record.

Omg, yessss, it just came outta left! Ya know... the guitar work is very intricate in places around the album. Update know jack white plays on the album too...

Still listening...

only cd and digital according to discogs

Wasn't feeling it at all. Phife sounded noticably ill - like MCA on the HSCP2 - and none of them can flow anymore. The beats are just noisey and incoherent and don't have any of that funkiness from their old albums.

I thought this at first but that was when I only gave the tracks a cursory overview. After I went back and really listened to the album track by track I realized that the funk was all still there, it was grimier/modern and even experimental on some tracks but was still definitively "tribe". It felt new, progressive, built on the foundations they built but doesn't get caught up in their old flow like maybe their contemporaries do. Space program/Dis Generation/Conrad Tokyo are some of my faves.