Most of this board is too young to vote but just remember a vote for Hillary is a vote for Cersei on the iron throne

Most of this board is too young to vote but just remember a vote for Hillary is a vote for Cersei on the iron throne

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/three-amigos-terry-miliewski-1.3658357
mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten
youtube.com/watch?v=PI6HQYmVM7Y
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union
fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trump-has-a-20-percent-chance-of-becoming-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that a vote for trump brings dubs

Reminder that a vote for either is a vote for tyranny. Vote for Anarcho-Capitalism today!

Fucker ripped me off

Hillary: A feminazi war criminal who will stop at nothing to turn the US into Shariah Law.

Trump: A meme. A literal walking meme. He's like the Grandpa who says the dumbest shit but you laugh it off because it's your Grandpa.

Sanders: He never even wanted to win. He's riding off into the sunset with everyone's campaign money and he's still pushing for more money. It's insane to me that people wanted financial advice from a man who never had a job until he was 40 years old handing out government benefits. Would cause a great depression with his ideology.

With all things considered, Trump is the best option. At least he has good intentions.

well she killed all those religious fanatics so that's good right?

OP, I guess great minds think alike.

this one is better

Lighting too dark

>Most of this board is too young to vote

What makes you think this? In my experience, it simply isn't true.

I'll be over here voting for the guy who doesn't do politics for a career, doesn't promise bullshit just for votes, and is not a goddamned criminal.

I collected demographical data on Sup Forumstards in 2016. Of my findings, about 55% of participants are under the age of 18.

Just because YOU don't fall into that category doesn't mean no one does.

Support the LP. As Bernie mentioned, sometimes the point isn't winning, it's forcing the major players to recognize a shit load of people don't like their platforms and getting them to change it.
Right now the LP candidate is polling at 11%. At 15%, the party qualifies to participate in the national presidential debates. Hugely significant. A general election where a 3rd party pulls 10-20%? Significant policy pressure on majors.
It's not a waste.

GP is better

Also remember kids, a vote for hillary is a vote for cuckoldry.

First lets get a 3rd party, then we can worry about a 4th.

Another fun polling fact: Johnson is actually ahead of Trump by a statistically significant amount among niggers. Which unfortunately there are a lot of.

GP is polling better than you, so actually you will be the fourth party

did bernie sanders really not have a job until 40?!

A vote for Trump is a vote for the Mad King

No. He was a community organizer at 19.

(You)

Long may she reign.

GP is not polling better than LP.
But fwiw, I too like their platform better.

BURN THEM ALL

I was willing to say that Trump would win but since the North American Union (NAU) will become a reality under Clinton she has a chance to win those election now.

cbc.ca/news/politics/three-amigos-terry-miliewski-1.3658357

ultimate kek

Trump dubs.

I'd rather have the mad king

Here is a little redpill action for the children that are not fully familiar with Billary's background.

mrctv.org/blog/10-scandals-involving-hillary-clinton-you-may-have-forgotten

TrumpShill brain washing little kids. top kek

>she has a chance to win those election now
>now
>80% vs 20% in polls
>now
Trump never stood a chance. He's just fucking with everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=PI6HQYmVM7Y

People do not shill for trump.
He doesn't have the money for that.

>open borders policy
dropped

They do it for free.

gaayest post evars oldfag

agreed, although hildawgs face better matches the scene with it dark. regardless, the brightness of OPs doesnt negate the giraffe neck fuckup

Anyone who has read her emails knows she should be immediately disqualified from becoming president. wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

That's not shilling.
That's legitimate support

Guess again yuropoor, we aren't spineless unarmed cowards that revel in being mere puppets to the whims of Brussels.

It won't be the first time we the people had to shut down a brutally oppressive regime and if anything, we would use it as a front to invade and take over Canada and that 3rd world shithole Mexico.

But, Trump is going to be our President for 8 years so go watch your shit keep crumbling. Globalist piece of shit.

No difference

Elections are in November. In October there will be many announcements and one of those announcements will be the NAU agreement under Clinton something that Trump won't be able to guarantee especially since he wants to put a fucking wall between one of the member of this treaty.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union

If you educate yourself a little bit on the subject it's not hard to see that there will be prosperity under Clinton and a dire economical crisis without any safeguards of any sort under Trump.

If Trump wins capitalism will fall... unless he comes up with a clever plan or something to prove that his wall idea is economically feasible.

A Trump presidency could be quite entertaining, what with the government imploding.

Yes there is!
Shilling is when you are paid to sway the opinions of others, despite having no real opinion yourself.

Exchanging your opinion is exchanging your opinion. Not shilling.

Fuck off globalist. You are literally everything wrong with the world.

So you don't want globalization... ok, what's your plan then?

You can have an opinion. I personally hate both Trump and Clinton, but if either of them wanted to pay me, I'd sing their praises. That's shilling too.

THAT and only that is shilling.
Do you shill?

As long as you say it, I couldn't give even half a fuck why you do it.

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
— Benjamin Franklin at the signing of the U.S. Declaration of Independence, 1776.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/donald-trump-has-a-20-percent-chance-of-becoming-president/

Anarchy is better than globalism. Globalism is fucking evil

Nope. But if the money was right I sure as shit would.

I want a trade war with China that will fuck us short term but long term it will only benefit us. Lower the corporate tax so corporations stop moving overseas. Give them even bigger tax breaks for hiring large numbers of permanent high paying jobs. Renegotiate trade deals making it mutually beneficial instead of just benefiting the other country and repeal NAFTA especially. Give government benefits for making children so we don't have to import mass hordes of 3rd worlders with complete incompatible cultures that result in the destruction of ours.

Anarchy is just temporary. Soon after the implementation of anarchy some type of power take form and take control.

Do you even know about history or society?

Let's make 1988 happen again

>George Soros is pissed about Brexit
I wonder what snake plans he has up his sleeves now

>literally who: the website

>idiot voters vote for a criminal
Especially when we live in an age of internet access and social media, there are still morons that vote for her even with videos of Clinton lying, changing her past views, and recent leaks showing that she kept track of reporters who dare questioned her. It's unbelievable that these status quo dicksuckers and supporters don't care when you show them the evidence that Shillary is crooked and shady as shit. They either shrug it off or call you a right-wing shill/sexist. It's unbelievable that we live in an age of low information voters who don't care about their candidate qualities such as honesty and integrity but rather their gender because "it's time for her" or "she's a woman". These dumbass Democrat voters are comprised of older voters, SJWs and fools willing to vote for the most corrupt candidate yet, no wonder why the Dem party is splitting between Berniecrats and Democrats. I can't wait when she gets into office and doesn't do any of the shit she said in the debates or campaigns so the idiots who voted for wake the fuck up and slap themselves for being ignorant fuckers.

HAHA when Trump is president, Trudeau is going to open his borders to islam and mexicans and just ship them across the northern border.
Thanks libshits.

I like Cersei and I hate Hillary.

faggot

>I can't wait when she gets into office and doesn't do any of the shit she said in the debates or campaigns so the idiots who voted for wake the fuck up and slap themselves for being ignorant fuckers.

like they did when Obama did precisely that?

hope you move out of mommy's basement soon faggot

Voting for either one of these people is fucking retarded. If the people really wanted change they would stay away from the voting booths and let the government know we don't want any of this shit anymore.

good

I'm sick of whites being in charge of everything

Wtf is a community organizer?

Yes because countries with brown people in charge turn out so great right?

>other

>so the idiots wake the fuck up
THEY WILL NOT
THEY DO NOT WANT TO WAKE UP
THEY DO NOT WANT GOOD
THEY WANT TO BE CONTROLLED

What? How it's bait to be sick of the white oligarchy?

Someone who does stuff for people around them, they organize things in their community.

voting by abstention is classically immature, nobody hears that, it does nothing. You can make changes in other ways than voting, but simply not voting is not one of them. The elderly vote in remarkable proportions.

Yeah they do actually. Maybe if you cleaned up the dirty pizza boxes and left mommy's basement once in a while you might find out about other countries, k?

because it's the best

please take you and your filth back to Sup Forums
Leave and never come back

yes a bunch of conspiracy theories on Youtube totally "prove" Clinton is a criminal.

k

Nope, not a single brown country is actually safe and wealthy.
Even Obama increased the foodstamp rate to 44 million.
That's what happens when you kill off the middle class and the full time jobs.

a rabble-rouser

how's that rich faggot asshole you're licking taste pleb?

Holy shit even CA went red?

That doesn't sound like a job to me.

The last time it ever did.

It's fine to be sick of the oligarchy. But whites are best at civilization.

More like "yep" faggot
but you'd never know because all you see is mommy's greasy basement walls

>Even Obama increased the foodstamp rate
let me guess, because he's a nigger who can't rule as good as a white man

A vote for Trump is for Jamie

As a guy who leans towards liberal and democratic ideologies, this is true. But it's a good thing that the old democratic party is dying off and the rise of the berniecrats is starting yet slowly. Give it time and the the party will be revitalized

>Nice b8

>It's fine to be sick of the oligarchy
>But whites are best at
being the oligarchy

sorry faggot you walked right into that one