Opinions on king gizzard and the lizard wizard? favorite album of theirs?

opinions on king gizzard and the lizard wizard? favorite album of theirs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ak2E0igSx8
nonagoninfinity.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better than Tame Impala.

what are they like live?

They're not comparable at all
Favorite has to be float along - fill your lungs.
As a side note, am I the only one who thought Nonagon was underwhelming?
Also their latest track is reallyyyyy bad.

I like em but why do they have so many members??? Sound like a five piece at most

I listen to nonagon infinity and I really like it but I dont know what to listen next.

The frontman ruins everything

Great live band imo

Play great and move around and have fun

Haven't really listened much but my mate broke a glass door with his head at one of their live shows.

Nonagon Infinity is one of the best albums of the year and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

fucking love this band. favorite album has to be nonagon infinity, but I enjoy pretty much everything they've done. they're also a really good live band

this is an insult to KGLW

Grab a beer and a smoke, sit your ass down, put your feet up, and listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ak2E0igSx8

Lister ally discovered them yesterday thanks to Sup Forums

I cannot stop listening to Nonagon Infinity

>put it on repeat
>can never bring myself to stop it
Help

nonagoninfinity.com/ has been streaming since release

>Nonagon Infinity

9/10

ya, seems like they might be reaching the end of their creative squirting (at least so far)
I'd honestly prefer if they waited a bit longer between putting out albums and then made sure they weren't just making different variations of the same album...

>I'm in Your Mind Fuzz was great
>PMDB was a great acoustic psych break
>Nonagon was just IiYMF 1.5
>From the looks of it, FMB will be IiYMF 1.9

...not that I don't like Nonagon it's just too much like Mind Fuzz for a band as creative as KG&LW

its amazing

But the band isn't creative at all

i thought it was awful and this is coming from a fan of ther music since 2013

Lmao rattlesnake is a great track. Didn't like it at first but then I listened to it again.

I'm guessing you're not a musician

You're wrong. I don't even know how you'd get that. Rattlesnake along with the rest of the tracks on the upcoming album were written using microtonal instruments so it might sound out of tune and off putting at first.

you're really digging into reasons to like a shitty oh sees knock off

the problem is that there's no technicality, chemistry, or liveliness on display instrumentally or vocally. just a super repetitive, mundane slog of a song. their jamming isn't even impressive. it's just not enjoyable in any capacity, and this is coming from a longtime fan of the band.

I like their songs for their mundane qualities. Kind of how KISS are still good despite nothing really being good about them as a band or as musicians.

well that's weird as fuck man, strokes and folks and whatnot I guess

Dude weed lmao core

Think of shit like early Sabbath or Can.
Sometimes super pedestrian, but all the more monilithic with the repetition. Nonagon Infinity scratches that itch.
The Lizard have the same quality about them.