/got/ general

based joff the whoreslayer edition

old

First for capeshit

So how many wildlings are south of the wall? I think they rescued 5,000 from Harmhome. I don't remember but did Stannis let the 100,000 wildlings in Mance's force past the wall?

That gave me a boner.

4th for Jorah he never wins

Stannis

Ah this is the sort of reply I was looking for. Time for a wiki session.

I wish there was more about these. Sounds really interesting.

ROOSE IS ALIVE

BOLT-ON IS REAL

I watched the preview but i could only spot 2 kingsguard. Where's the third? Also Ned seems to accompanied by 5 dudes, making that 6 vs 2 instead of 7 vs 3, or am i missing something?

>he's going to die from greyscale

Sounds like he's the winner here, tbqh.

>22

read the world of ice and fire

>22

What did he mean by this?

So, who is the man behind Sansa? Howland Reed? Galbart Glover?

inb4 it's McElhatton in the sense that he's on one of the flaying crosses so they credit him for using his approximate appearence and character name

I would absolutely lose my shit if Ramsay took off his face to reveal he was Roose however

Do we know what happened to Roose's corpse? Walda and Babby were consumed by dogs but we suspiciously never hear of Roose's corpse being disposed of

if you don't know, don't ask.
>

Imagine Jorah fucking Dany with his dry, gray scaly dick.

What did he mean by this?

Who is the Donald Trump of Westeros?

~Promise me, Ned.

There's a secondary book published that touches upon the World Building. Besides giving short stories for Essos and that other continent, it also mentions a lot of backstory and legends and well as temptatives guesses on what is beyond west of Westeros and East of Essos. You can also find tons of information about it on the wiki

The world os ASIaF is actually really great, I wish GRRM was younger so we could possibly get spin-off stories on different continents after the Westeros narrative was done

Hot Pie.

>I would absolutely lose my shit if Ramsay took off his face to reveal he was Roose however
Then who was the person he stabbed, smart guy?

Walder frey

YEAH

WE DID NOT SEE THE BODY

>my daddyo was "poisoned by his enemies"
>still love him though
>so let's put him out on a cross
Maybe he'll get a northern burial... whatever that is

Cat's sister

Roose is immortal and thousands and thousands of years old

He will recover and kill Ramsay

Read the books

This book?
Sounds great, I'll have to pick it up.

Danarys because she wants to rule the Niggers and mexicans of westeros

That man has really long hair

Robert desu senpai

desu

>Promise me, Ned

How would Paulie Walnuts handle himself in Westeros?

Craster

He stabbed himself faggot

So, no leaks this time?

He's just nipped out to the shops to get some cigarettes, right?

He'll be back any moment, right?

Robert Baratheon

Yeah that one.

Also the third continent is named Sothoryos and is basically Africa on steroids. I'd love to see it touched upon in the narrative, but I guess it's not happening since none of the characters in the books have any reason to visit it

Ur mum leaks
Rhymes with reek

He's just sleeping, he'll be fine.

Yes, just like your dad

nah

That implies Trump is even slightly competent.

Euron.

>Magic (meme magic)
>wants to make Westeros and the Iron Islands great again
>Promises to take tons of thralls and make the westerosi pay for it
>addicted to drugs but hides it

>25 cents have been added to your account.

>Ned, my brother, promise me...
>I promise, lyanna stark, my sister who died during Roberts rebellion, which started because the mad king aerys, khaleesi's father, burned my brother and father. and also Rhaegar(who even is that?) did something bad as well, idk.

Bravo, Dabid.

Trust nobody not even yourself he stabbed an illusion

hm yeah. Knowing D&D it will just never be brought up again

NO BODY NO DEATH

I FUCKING HOPE SO IT WOULD BE THE HYPEST SHIT

Euron Greyjoy
>Came out of nowhere and claimed the Seastone chair, like Donald is claiming the Republican nomination also from out of nowhere
>Drowned Sawane Botley, like Donald drowned Jeb Bush
>Defeated both the more moderate Asha Greyjoy and the traditional Ironborn-values-holding Victarion Greyjoy in the Kingsmoot, similar to how Donald defeated the moderate Marco Rubio and traditional conservative-values-holding Ted Cruz
>Establishment Damphair trying to stop him after it's too late, similar to the Republican Party establishment's attempts to derail Donald after it was too late
>Mysterious connections to magic and warlocks, just as Donald has seemingly magically captivated the attention of the electorate and even has his own wizard connection (David Duke)
>Cynically taken advantage of the Ironborn culture of jingoism, bravado and racism and turned it on its head to drive his own secret interests, similar to Trump
>Self-described high-energy winner that crews a ship of mutes (silent majority) and is rich from plundering far away kingdoms
>May have molested his family

Ned Stark tbqh

>he got away with it

Is this guy never going to get any sort of comeuppance?

Ned Stark had honour, faggot.

He's in this season, which means he's a dead man.

here's your (you)

Go away shill.

so why is Snowy Johnny Ser Davos' new bff?

Fuck off, reddit.

>check it out
>literally memes
>Sup Forums screencaps
>cuck
>cuck!
>KEK!

So is that board redditors who went to Sup Forums or 4channers who went to reddit?

Why did Ellaria think murdering his entire family would avenge Oberyn?

You think Donald is an honourable man?

>burned my brother
Has Brandon been mentioned after s1?

>implying Sup Forums and reddit aren't the same thing

No one who breaks guest right will ever go unpunished.

The latter. Just look at Trump threads on Sup Forums.

It's a board of lowest-common-denominator uneducated idiots who like TYPING IN ALL CAPS AND SIMPLE MEMES!

NOT EVEN SLOGANS JUST MEMES!

NO DISCUSSION JUST REPEAT MEMES!

>getting this upset over a reply on a South Namibian fingerpuppet forum.

none of was written by dabid you moron

more of her plz.

It's the former. Crossposters arriving since 2012 are cancer.

Here's your (you), faggot.

Don't even try to understand Sand Snek's reasoning behind their actions in the show

Pretty sure not even D&D know what the fuck are they doing with Dorne

I like this post

be careful with that edge

The fuck are you talking about faggot? The joke in user's post is that D&D don't think that showfags understand/remember anyone besides the main characters.
Seriously, fucking leave reddit.

WE

posting the fuck me Reek meme

How utterly dank.

Where did her massive army disappear to? Don't tell me we're supposed to believe the Harpy killed all of these soldiers

...there wasn't anything remotely edgy with that post. You really need to leave.

>I used to be an adventurer like you.

>millions of bookreaders cucked by the definite canon ending
>Jon will prevail as the Mary Sue and either kill, fuck or marry Dany

:^)

They just kept getting tricked by that one prostitute over and over again until like, 60 unsullied remained.

>tfw 25
>seeing these actors playing roles in GoT and having a lot of fun and money
>younger than me or my age
>I will start living only in like 2 years and then it will be too late

They decided to acknowledge she still controlled Yunkai and Astapor so I imagine she had left parts of the army there for order.

what does a man with no penis do with a prostitute?

She still has her army, its just expensive to keep showing them all the time. Sure, some are killed but they're still there.

Why do you hate GRRM?

If that makes you feel better, somewhere in Africa and south Asia, people your age are living in horrible conditions and most likely will never live in confort

Cuddle.

ITT: GoT actors in Star Wars

Fuck off back to tumblr bitch.

I envy them, truly. They'll never know the pain of no gf, or the humiliation of not being a celebrity. Blessed are they.

He faces off with Jon. Frey is obviously Freyr and Jon the fire giant Surtr.

>you will never see her act in got

Go back to plebbit, you fucking faggot.

how much of a failure do you have to be to be jealous of starved aids ridden subhumans