Hello user's

Hello user's

Call it a call to action, call it brushing off the rust. It doesn't make a difference to me. However I believe that it's been too long since we've had real fun.

We've proven time and time again online, and in real life that if we join together we can make a real difference in the world. Well it's with a heavy heart that I stand and say that this time has come again.

Very Recently the Church of Scientology opened a new place of "worship" if you can call it that, at 5395 Roswell Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30342.

What do you say we come together before this summer is over raid these faggots?

Something something not your personal army

S A G E
A
G
E

not your personal army

Hi. If your the real anonymous. Can u get me a psn code it's my birthday and all I got were clothes and books. Please. I support u guys fully

S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

>Anonymous
Dude you already made a fuckinh thread. WTF how old are you anyways?!

do thay have a phon nuber.

#lijen

13 user. Moms sorta poor at the moment

The Church that I'm refering to's phone number is as follows: (770) 394-4414

what is this kid doing

you gotta do some work first user. get us dox on the church leaders and I'll mail them chocolate dildos

>before this summer is over

Go fuck yourself

Fuck off. Bad enough anonymous sided with the nigger shit in fergson.
>not your personal army

blow it out your ass

Something, something, I'm not doing this for personal gain. I'm doing it for you all. I think as a community, at least partially have lost sight of our purpose, which is to do good while having a good time.

Hur dur I'm anoonimoos

I dont understand why people post bullshit like this.

Simple, for the lulz :)

Completely agree

Not a community. Just assholes online the media built up to be a crazy place

i am the real anonymous look in your mailbox

no answer on phon. anny luke for others

Scientology is fun to mess with. They get so type 3 when you ask about Hubbard jerking a guy off to try to find the antichrist.