Tfw you started going to Sup Forums more than Sup Forums

>tfw you started going to Sup Forums more than Sup Forums

Not only those degenerates ruined every single match thread, they also ruined me.

what do

>Jordan

Jeez I wonder why.

You stop browsing Sup Forums

>Jeez
>not Muuuuuh

you fucked up Ali

he couldn't handle the lebron cocksucking

>what do
hit puberty

Fap to traps, become total degenerate.

>Sup Forums
>ruining you
That means that you never had any concrete or sophisticated political beliefs to begin with, Sup Forums is literally edgy-populism by posters who wont hold themselves responsible

>That means that you never had any concrete or sophisticated political beliefs to begin with

that's right, i didn't care about politics, but now i know WHO FUCKING NIGEL FARAGE AND BORIS JOHNSON ARE.

>Sup Forums

whats the point? the same threads over and over again, made probably by the same person.

you can't expect anything remotely constructive from that place.

>blaming all your problems on da joos
>believing that women should always be accompanied by a male guardian
you were already a Sup Forumsyp even before you found that board

mildly underrated

I was raised in a christian family, I don't believe in that shit.

If you canĀ“t handle the heat, stay out of the oven.

Kill yourself obviously, what else

Sup Forumstards lacks personality and are easily decieved. They think they have the truth to everything because they started believing their own memes to the point is beyond control.

They have the same pattern to everything: fucking jews, red pill, cucks, fucking jews, red pill, degenerate, cucks, youre reddit!, and repeat.

So, gtfo from there

Sup Forums is meme central like Sup Forums and Sup Forums
just shitpost like we all do

yes and now build wall.

>arab christian in a muslim majority nation
whew lad you gotta watch your back all the time.

>Sup Forums

used to post in their "men go their own way" threads for bants, but i felt bad when they got really upset. they can't handle the bants.

>Muslim goes on Sup Forums

b-but they hate your people over there....

i think at this point, they hate muslims more than they hate blacks (jews are still their eternal enemy no.1 tho)

>jews are still their eternal enemy no.1 tho)
Not since their senpai proudly proclaimed to the world how pleased he was to watch his daughter get impreganted by a Jew

Use your head.

kek...this happened to me the last few months too;

He's christian tho

How can Sup Forums even seriously defend the fact that Donald Trump said he wanted beautiful jewish babies?

Sup Forumstards don't care about ideology, they're basically just "anti-establishment"

they watch how the mainstream media reacts to something and then they're against it just because of the fact it goes against the mainstream

if the mainstream media wouldn't have tried to make a satan/new hitler out of trump, he would be back to being a reality TV star by now

go get shot murrilard

Fuck off to reddit where Sup Forums belongs

>liberals taking over
>kd signs with the meme team
JUST FUCK MY LIFE UP SENPAI