Why do white people do this?

Why do white people do this?

White girls today die for black cock. I am a Swedish guy at the age of 23 and I am still a virgin. No girl is interested in me, they only spread their legs for black cock it seems.

Every time I go out, all the girls flock around black guys and I see them leading girls backside the club and getting blowjobs.

It's crazy, I am educated and well-mannered but they still ignore me and choose to fuck immigrants that can barely manage the language.

They prefer smarts in the bed, rather then in the head

Oh boy, it's this thread again

OP face it
you have a thing for bbc
dubs says yes

OMG CHEKED! TRIPS OF HELL

>white girls die for black cock

Well yeah they do eventually get murdered

Black user here, its barely even a race thing. Im in your same boat. Girls instinctively go for dumb, but confident guys. It's a fact of life that both of us will have to cope with.

Don't worry. They'll notice you after they're used up and fat with 3+ kids. You know, when no one wants them.

Just show them this

So you're asking why people have sex with members of different races and not you, instead?
user, I have something to tell you...
Its because you suck. You just suck so hard.

To be fair, 2 of those white babies are ugly as sin and one is a toddler. And why are those the only three races represented in this picture? Not very comprehensive.

It's all about the big cock that blacks have. You white boys have little ones. Bigger is better. Why do you think all you white boys are becoming fags and trannies.

Black user here, ignore this guy.

azn babies are far uglier, nobodies eyes are as big as the mid/right ones other than koreans/mideasterns

I blame music. See black rap stars are millionaires on yachts, mansions, expensive cars, drugs...see white musician...faggot hanging out with 4 other faggots singing crybaby music.

are you ugly or a creep?

>I am educated and well-mannered but they still ignore me
kek, settle down now, don't start a shooting

Those Asians are 12 years old.

A lot of girls are into bestiality, they'll get over it eventually and get a new fetish.

you can go to a strip club with a lot of cash and leave with a lap dance....or you can go with a little coke and leave with all the dancers...as long as you got THAT white, it don't make a fug what color jew are.

If you are looking for more than a one-night stand, then be grateful they prefer black men, because thats what reveals their true character. Look at it like a filter. The ones swarming the bbc are the uneducated dumb ones, leaving the smarter ones for the educated and more likely white guys. Thats how i see it, and thats how you pull in the always hairy, asian pussy

these threads are fucking stupid and only made to piss off the pasty white kids who lurk this site

Obviously go for black chicks, go get some black pussy, buddy. it's waiting for you somewhere nearby, I'm sure of it.