/asean/- Rizal Day Edition

Pen is mightier than the sword

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/malaysian-diplomat-muhammad-rizalman-defecated-outside-womans-house-as-part-of-black-magic-20151204-glfjtp.html
newsinfo.inquirer.net/800481/duterte-willing-to-resign-if-govt-shifts-to-federalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rizal is my hero because he was a weeaboo

this going to be on of those threads where paid shill flips will try hard as fuck

since alot of them seemingly are anti rizal base on the previous tirades

let the shit fest begin

t. rizalista

go on and praise your god american sponsored/advertized hero or

Here comes the commie NPAs kek

Filipinas es una puta mierda. Me cago en Filipinas.

>tfw balding is bigger than hers

>Angeles
>Cebu
>Tagbilaran
>Zamboanga

What do these shitholes have in common? you got it right, they're absolute dogshit.

>Makati

>Baklaran

>Cotabato

Great khutbah today, normies BTFO

>Jose Rizal
The flip government chose him as our national hero over Lapu Lapu, because Lapu Lapu is a war monger and they didn't want to portray flips as brainless brutes to the world. So they choose a rich chink playboy with education instead. Because we are the most powerful race in the world.

>ortigas

>Masbate

desu the real reason why Lapu Lapu is not our national hero is because he didn't do anything that had a long lasting impact to the philippines
after magellan got killed, the philippines was on Spain's radar now, and Miguel de legazpi took over, so it was all for nought

Lapu lapu wasn't even on the running

He was not popular back then some probably think he is just a myth

Nothing chink about him by much ancestors

Try harder

But muh*

Lapu Lapu is just B I S A Y A memes
>b-but we did contribute to the Philippine history, r-right?

BTW we have no official one single national hero we have a list of them
Rizal is just really popular

He looks like a Russian

lol I don't really care, I just wanna know what martial arts Lapu Lapu used that ""killed"" Magellan

>rizal monument is made by americans for filipinos to praise their god
sounds about right

He was only fighting for his territory in mactan
Rajah Humabon the actual cebu wanted him gone

Why are commies so butthurt about rizal?

this chad alpha manlet walks right infront of you and your girlfriend and tells her that he'll fuck her in the butthole in 19 different languages. what do?

He didn't some random tribesmen threw a spear at magellan

spread love not hate

>Rajah
Don't use Bruneian and Sulu M E M E S famalam

I'd let him fuck me too

wew

Your days are numbered, normie.

""Legends"" says that Lapu Lapu was impenetrable because of his martial arts that created the earlier versions of FMA. Tbh I wanna call bullshit but I'm also interested if it's actually true.

I bet you believe Rizal is a an American sponsored hero bullahit too
Do they even have martial arts in the visayas kalis originated from tundun

If we separate then maybe cebu can finally worship him

Its not stopping illocanos from worship Marcos shits tho

Intipati nye?

We should remove gayass rizal as a national hero and put andres or aguinaldo

That would be sultan

Andres already has his monument
Near the people power one in Edsa MRT riders can see it everyday

Aguinaldo has one in cavite

>I bet you believe Rizal is a an American sponsored hero bullahit too
I don't think he sold us out to the Americans
>Do they even have martial arts in the visayas kalis originated from tundun
Yes, I know that. Earlier flips there were literally like ninjas, they even have those bandana things they wrap around their heads before it was popularized by Japan. But hey I was thinking that Lapu Lapu had some kind of secret art as the memes say, only we can never truly find out.

We have no official national hero

No likes to shill for Andres and aguinaldo

I'm guessing lapulapu is only popular in cebu

b-but those are muslim Mindanao memes

k den use Maginou

>national hero
>the philippines
Tbqh, it hasn't even formed a solid nation state. It is just a bunch of tribes and shit that happened to have Spanish and American rule

tfw your wife's son cucks you

Is there a greater feeling?

That's why we don't have one

And shills are already butthurt as you can see

yeah its so much better if we replace rizal with a better national hero instead

Manny Paquiao is our living national hero. Deal with it.

You guys just need to have some federalism and, rather than enforcing tagalog, should use English for federal govt and promote regional languages. I think it is too late for the Philippines to form nation state and should rather acknowledge it is a state of multiple nation and promote regional hero things not national hero.
Of course it may not be as desirable as having a solid, unified nationality but acknowledge presence of multiple nations is better than not doing anything

>should use English
we already do
people are just uneducated that's why they don't speak
fucking slum and country niggers
they always drag this country down

What a shame he became the face of flip idiocy
Nothing to replace in the first place

>t. bisaya squatter

If we do we will have the situation similar to Scotland and Britain

I'm sure they will all vote to leave as they should
Muslims are basically waiting for a go signal

That's our redpill we basically have to be imperialist in our own country or else we will break apart

>That's our redpill we basically have to be imperialist in our own country or else we will break apart
What is Duterte doing in that regard? I thought he proposed federalism as one of his policies

>Muslims are basically waiting for a go signal
Just give them a containment zone and deport all of them to tawi-tawi, basilan and sulu.

How good is a flip ninja compared to the jap ones?

>tundun
I believe it's Tondo. Tundun looks like is just a meme. If let's say it's Tundun, then would Binondo be called Binundun?

he's pushing federalism to gift the mudslime infested areas of mindanao to his best buddy, Nur Misuari.

>he proposed federalism
He's focusing on the drugwar right now. hes friendly with some muslim factions so thats good i guess. personally id just give them independence so they would just fuck off.

>the name rizal is more common in malaysia and indonesia than in the philippines

really makes me think

I'm not against federalism
Yeah we are better off each our own country, we have no unifying factor not even language and everyone is against the Catholic church at this point
Federalsim would probably be use as a transitional phase so we don't have to have civil a war

baka.com.au/world/malaysian-diplomat-muhammad-rizalman-defecated-outside-womans-house-as-part-of-black-magic-20151204-glfjtp.html

Sounds like a good trick to kick Muslims out. Maybe Duterte has some Jewish ancestry that enables him to use such a tactics

>flip ninja
I would kill to just to know how they actually spoke, looked like or even just how they lived and fought. But I suppose it would be the roughly the same as Okinawa, but better.

Tondo is a hispanzied name

The whole mindanau should seperated from the rest. Then maybe I will recognised.the ruler.

What a baka.

it weirds me out when I hear flip children and adults speak in English inside the malls. Fucking elitists. That's why our culture is now dying because our language is not passed down to the next generation.

Kicking them out means we will lose territory and land

They will also potentiall take the whole.of Mindanao and Palawan

I have to say that the clues do point to that direction. Secession is a lot easier with federalism, something that the Mindanaoan insurrectionists wanted for quite some time. They argue that they were never "conquered" by any foreigner who made this country and should not have been included in the "Philippines". Now, if those territories do secede, who will stop them from trying to annex neighboring cities? Who will stop them from declaring war to expand their territory? America?
These are dangerous waters.

>whole mindanau
>Roman Catholic was still the dominant religious affiliation in Mindanao with 60.9 percent of the household population while Islam comprised 20.44 percent. Other religions were Evangelical (5.34%), Aglipayan (2.16), Iglesia ni Cristo (1.66%), and Seventh Day Adventist (1.65%).

giving a still-predominantly christian mindanao for muslims to rule is not a good idea. best the mindanao muslim nationalists could hope for is their muslim-majority hellholes.

>Tondo
> 東都
Nah. The Chinese called that Dongdu. The Japs probably said that as Toudo / or even Tondo. The fact that
>Rusou = Ruson

>willing to annually give tens of billions of pesos worth of tax to "support" their caliphate
>PH basically turns into a cuck terrorist financier
we love competition but having to compete with M'laysia is going way too far 2bh

or we simply deport them back to M'laysia

newsinfo.inquirer.net/800481/duterte-willing-to-resign-if-govt-shifts-to-federalism

He has been consistent about it

They can start with the armm and then work with the tribes

It will be easy

Would you prefer to suffer living with angry mobs or sacrifice a bit of land for a secured, better future? You are deemed to incapable of ruling over large mass of lands, so I don't see anything wrong with that.

>They will also potentially take the whole of Mindanao and Palawan
They don't even have a proper military, just like East Timor, so that campaign of theirs would impossible to be realused in near future at least before they improve the current infrastructures.

cant wait for first philippine civil war after federalism

im gonna rape ilocana girls

Luzon came from us

Chineses called it lei

>Aglipayan
what the fuck is that? some satanist shit?

Can I join you too? There are lot qt loli and shota I want to rape.

>Chineses called it lei
What? No. it literally says the Chinese called it dongdu on any history history book you'll find. That's why I'm suspicious that Luzon could've been a Chinese state.

>qt loli and shota
You should go to Ukraine desu

some offshoot of the church

>deport them back to M'laysia
i doubt malaysia would accept those rejects

>or we simply deport them back to M'laysia
Weeii, banyak cantik muka awak, pilak.
They, THEY ARE people whom existed wayy long before your murtad christcuck'd ancestors. That's their home. No one's deporting anyone to here. Those are your own state problems. Solve it yourselves.

>1/4 of flips have chink in their blood
really makes me think

In way they are kind of doing it already with their insurgencies
Even the south of Palawan gets showers with bombs

They can just vote their way out

They called Luzon lei

Nope the dynasty from which they came here prevented them from expanding territory

They would only come here to trade jars every after 2 yrs

Good idea. I prefer white than brown desu.

We either called it Tundun or Tundok back then

I mean, why wouldn't they accept their own people?

>tfw I don't have that much time to go to Ukraine and Moldova for impoverished qts
Why live

South china is the closest mainland we have
We an archipelago
Its not hard to put things together of our genetic origins

>They called Luzon lei
Where are your sources that says this? Where have you read? What character did they use?

That's too vague. Why would there be different names for the same place? My guess would be that the name was translated into different languages.

just because theyre muslim doesnt mean theyre malaysian. easiest way could have been just genociding them like other successful countries did in their past but duterte is too much of a softy.

but malays and indons are sandnigger muslims kek

as much as i hate muslims and hope our muslims get genocided, i recognize the fact that they have different nationalities

if youre being ebin then gj

notice that the word that was used is "deport"
now I'll let you figure that out yourself.

Keat, Gin Ooi (2004), 盧
It was japan that called it ruson
Luzon came for us btw