OK faggots i'm sick of being a wage cuck faggot...

OK faggots i'm sick of being a wage cuck faggot .. I need some real fucking money and fast! Don't care if it's illegal or not as long as it gets me fast cash. Give me ideas niggers, from kidnapping to murder idgaf .. lets hear it!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ebJlcZMx3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to work for Gamestop. They have a company policy to follow any instructions a robber might issue as to avoid lawsuits from potentially injured employees. Sadly cash is limited so it's best to hit them prior Black Friday. Also generally the asst. manager or manager will open the store alone and take a deposit to the bank before business is open. Have fun, they fucking deserve it

so when is the best time to hit these faggots cuz theres a few gamestops around the way .. i swear to god i will do it, just tell me which day and times to scope out

Are you a fucking nigger?

go learn a skill faggot.
>years ago
> 2 years out of college
> good entry level technology consulting job
> notgoodenough.xml
> decide to improve knowledge and job performance therefore marketability
> Each Sunday would spend the day reading a tech book.
> took notes and shit too
> skills became mad
> shortly thereafter new job with major company for almost 2X Salary

Go out and do it faggot. You need to be extra special to advance like you are extra special.

flip xanax to someone whos not the end user

nigger i just told you i dont wanna get a check anymore .. i want FAST CASH

millennial douche that I am supporting somehow

Quick cash is over quickly. learn a skill for continual cash.

You may not think it, but you will be alive for a loooong time.

Just sell droogs to rich kids man

Get a job. Stop doing drugs.

nooo sell it to the dude who already sells to all the rich kids use ur stupid Sup Forums knowledge to buy a bunch of pills on dark net for cheap af sell to some weed guy u know and when kids get caught by their parents they have some black guy to blame it on not u

Get life insurance. Kill yourself and collect the policy

The problem though is that if you snuff it too quickly they will suspect fraud and not pay out. Wait at least 9 months I would recommend.

OP read the fine print of any life insurance policy you get on yourself.

id do it with u fuck gamestop

im dead serious guy .. still waiting on this nigger to give me details

I'm not your guy, friend.

rob a drug dealer.

im not your friend, pal

I'm not your pal, buddy.

im not your buddy, m8

1. OP look for the house of a former x in your region that is important or rich in any way
2. make sure they dont have any gun if your smart it'll take about 1 hour to confirm with 90% certainty
3. Take a weapon and or something to hide who you are (where fuckin gloves)
4. look for week spots and then wait for night or for them to leave (know their routine)
5. ?????
6. profit

if they come back early and surprise me would it be best to murder them or try to escape? I just dont want any witnesses.

Chill the fuck down Tyrone. Kfc is cheap and so are watermelons.

escape and make sure you take all the stuff you took with you and find a new target
it takes 3 to 7 days to know someones routine by the way 1 day is to short of a time frame

This, it's the only way your "quick cash" won't disappear just as fast as you got it.

Or you could become a drug dealer. Go 2 3rd world-esk area where drugs come from, look for cartels/sketchy af people, try to get in w/ them. You night end up in a ditch, maybe as a slave but if you're lucky they will let you in, tho that depends on you & how you conduct yourself. Probably still take you awhile to get good money & it will be dangerous af but hey: money. ???
Could also sell sperm/body parts of bums you find, tho getting connects, buyers, and places to sell it is another story.

Online fraud
Set up a shop and earn 50K a week or even more
Don't harm anyone, just clean and fast money
Don't be a retard

give me some pointers nigger

If chick: masterbate on camera/wobsite where cucks give money to the bitches, if you're hot it will be easy & you should make good bank
If dude: get sex-change and see 'if chick'
If tumblerfag: start a petition to get money from cuck gov for being a snowflake
If previous options are undesirable: get a better job

If you need pointers, it's not the industry for you.
Have you tried being a prostitute?

Become an assassin.

>get to travel
>$100,000+ for each kill
>very fun and engaging job
>get to buy cool shit for the kill

your mom says the pays not that great

how do i start?

I'm not your m8, bro.

>If tumblerfag: start a petition to get money from cuck gov for being a snowflake
lol wut
I'm a special snowflake, but I don't use tubler and don't know very much about it.

>set up a shop
>don't be a retard
You aren't too good at that reading thing, are you?

you're good at that sucking dick thing, aren't you?

>how do i start?
You first need the skills.
After you've got your skills, you need a previous kill list detailing how you did it, and why you did it well, maybe even what you learned about how you could've done things better.
You then need to get in touch with powerful people. This is acquired through general networking skills, and you have a variety of options on how you could do this.
You just need to identify the people, which you can do through networking, identify how to get in touch, which you can do through networking, and ask for a job.
You also need networking skills, and or money to compensate for you lack of skill.

What you can't and or don't want to do, you can pay others to do for you.

sounds pretty based .. but also sounds like it would take years

Oh, shit! I know, with your skills, you should host a seance channel.
BTW, why did she not tell me or dad, mostly dad, about all that fucking debt she racked up. It's fucking destroying us.

>but also sounds like it would take years
The better you are at learning, and the more dedicated you are, the less time it takes.

Here's some stuff on memory if you don't already have some knowledge on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ebJlcZMx3c

cant watch this shit because sandnigger's voice / accent is too dindu

There's a difference between needing pointers, and using pointers. Humanity is where we are technologically because we use information laid out from people long dead, not because we decided to start discovering and inventing technology from the ground up.

It's your loss, he can teach you how to become a memory master.

This guy knows.

Diff user, to compensate for money/skill start off by leaving a calling card w/ your victims so that way you get your name out there. Just stop when you actually start getting jobs. Also as I think about it, that is also a great way to get the FBI on your ass...so use discussion.

I know what a cheeseburger is. I know how to find recipes for cheese burgers. I know how to find specific recipes for cheese burgers. That doesn't mean I'm going to do it myself when I can save time, energy, and effort, by having someone else make me a cheeseburger.

Humanity, society, we are able to accomplish great things because of cooperation. We help others, and others help us. By heling others, we help ourselves.
The benefit of one is the benefit of many. The benefit of many is the benefit of one.

Find your local teamsters or IATSEE union hall. Go there at 6AM. Sign in in the replacement room. Spend all day working you're dick off.

I make 36/hr when I do that.

A lot of people will have to work their way up. Do small scale and simple kills for small pay. You can work for small scale crime lords and what not, even individual drug dealers, and build up your resume so people can give you bigger opportunities. But you have to do the kills in a way that portrays your ability for larger kills.
You don't need to leave a card, and you don't need to start independently.
Just say you did it, and have details about how you did it, details that aren't released. Depending on the power and influence of the person you want to hire you, they won't even verify it, but take your evidence to account for whether or not it's most likely that you did it.

shes a whore nigger what do you expect

True, however you stated online fraud and instead of getting to work, by googling online fraud and doing the work of learning about it, OP asks for more of a handout. With online fraud, half of the work is finding out what it is/who yor marks are/what attics work and the other half is implementing it while not getting caught. All I was implying was that instead of asking for pointers, which OP would get by doing the leg work to find out how to run an online fraud operation, OP wanted more help in doing it in the first place. Not to mention that the advice would be coming from b, which isn't exactly known for its validity.

Damn, we should have knew better after she started getting letters from all her clients, well thanks for answering. Oh, you may want to get checked out. She died from AIDS.

It takes time get multiple online sources, compare and contrast, and there's often a lot of specific information that one could do without.
Even with masterful google search skills, because of human ability, it's more efficient to be provided information by humans, or pointed to better information by humans.
Also, OP's not a handout, as it reinforces memory to recall it and portray it to others, it exercises your organizational skills; generally, it exercises your mind.
One with a strong mind is a strong person. By helping others, you help yourself, you strengthen yourself.
You gain strength, and OP gets to specialize a little more.
We as humans get a lot done through cooperation and specialization.

I'm not your bro, Josh.

Good points
Pic related, my perspective

Find someone you just got acquainted with who's rich-ish, then take one of their friends hostage and charge ransom?

that takes skills and planning

nigger i got a gun i dont need no fucking planning

So, by your own volition, you admit to needing a plan.

...kek

cuck

I was friends w some major hippies back in the day who where experts at begging...they made 900$ a day sometimes just hanging out with a gas can outside gas stations with a sob story...eventually someone would give em 100 for looking all helpless n shit...and that would happen over and over

Yeah except only a cuck sucking daggot would do that. Begging is the lowest form of making money.

learn to pick pockets, my best friend used to do the old trick of pretending to be on his phone texting and intentionally run into somebody, knocking you both to the ground. then in the mess while you both get back up off the ground lift their wallet and continue on your way like nothing happened. he made thousands of dollars doing this for about 5 years till he accidentally did it to an undercover cop