How do you escape this endless downward spiral of depression and feeling unmotivated...

How do you escape this endless downward spiral of depression and feeling unmotivated? I want to be a normie and lead a happy life. I don't want this.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/science/2016/may/17/magic-mushrooms-lift-severe-depression-in-clinical-trial
youtube.com/watch?v=52cdlJKnzqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was also on depression when I took acid; idk if it'll work for you, but it made me look a lot of things in other perspective

Change everything as in? Get me arrested? No thanks.

I don't wish to indulge myself in drugs. They are only temporary fixes and merely a form of masking the issue via escapism instead of actually fixing them. I genuinely wish to lead a normie life with a bunch of friends (who would be deeply flawed, just like everyone else, including myself) and not feel a sense of meaninglessness every single day. This is hell.

Jesus Christ, OP. Get off your lazy fucking ass, put on your big boy pants, stop being a thin-skinned little bitch, and do something with your fucking life you uninspired twatwhistle.

Materialistic things. I don't care what anyone says, materialistic things makes me happy as fuck, it's good to sometimes share those materialistic things with friends too.

I know they're temporal, but if you mean to get hooked up to them, no; the reason I did acid is because it isn't addictive. If you do it once in a while it's not big deal.

I mean talking by me, but it actually helped me. Maybe not on drugs, but seeking help on a psychologist or getting anti-depressives. It's finding out waht works with you

Oh yeah, and try to find those little things that make you look out for a tomorrow. For example, I started collecting racing cars, and that made me feel motivated just to see the tomorrow, at least while you find your way out of that hell.

Very true. Over the course of my isolation with everyone I have pondered upon many things and I have come to the conclusion that you need at least one of these things to be a normie/happy, namely:

1. Love for yourself
2. Love for someone else (SO, parents, friends etc.)
3. Love for materialism and money

I lack all of those. I don't feel any emotional attachment or love for anyone including myself and I don't have a desire to acquire materialistic pleasures. I need something to pursue.

TFW you hate yourself for wasting your life, you're antisocial and never go out, are unemployed and have literally 0 income

should i just do it right now? end it?

Should I?

Your OP image reminded me of this one game - so I'll post this

You gotta quit lookin for meaning fam

*shrug*
imo everything is better than being dead. i dont like my life. but eh... better than rotting in the earth.

inb4 P5 is going to suck horsedick

simple op.
start caring.

No, death is the only thing that we can't change. At least try to fight for your life, 'cause that is waht you're doing

>They are only temporary fixes
well, psychedelics are being used across the world to treat a variety of mental health issues including depression.
look into it op

theguardian.com/science/2016/may/17/magic-mushrooms-lift-severe-depression-in-clinical-trial

Smoke weed everyday

youtube.com/watch?v=52cdlJKnzqY

Hope you like it. It's quite long, but it may help you. Keep on fighting user

Just kill yourself. Are you kidding me?

I almost shit my pants faggot.

No u

x3

Go to Thailand and become a Buddhist monk

With what? Listen it complete, it's really good

If we weren't in a capitalistic world I may have.

I am. It's good so far.