Just a reminder that if you believe the US government planned 9/11, you're a fucking retard...

Just a reminder that if you believe the US government planned 9/11, you're a fucking retard. Also a reminder that every conspiracy theory in existence has been scientifically rebuked by one expert or another.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
nytimes.com/interactive/2011/09/08/us/sept-11-reckoning/cost-graphic.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

[citation needed]

Not really, OP

1.9/11 has too many accentuating circumstances and unanswered questions

2. There are eyewitness accounts, too many to mention, that suggest that alien ships are visiting Earth

3. It's very likely the Mafia killed JFK and killed off the witnesses

so no

3 barbs up your faggot willy lite ass of yours OP

Please list your sources

Everything is a conspiracy, gotcha.

/thread

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

List yours.

Obvious b8

Lel you are a nigger

>Also a reminder that every conspiracy theory in existence has been scientifically rebuked by one expert or another.
yeah, because it's obviously physically impossible for people in power to push their hidden agenda and lying to their citizens

it's literally physically impossible for leaders to lie. literally.

>everything
so you're ADD

How are truthful statements "b8," exactly?

I'll wait for your reply.

>implying the government would put their secret documents on terrorizing their own country on the Internet

It is impossible, yes.

Regarding what? I never stated my position
Faggot

I fail to see how mentioning 3 incidents that are very likely not conspiracies suddenly makes me into a negro.

List your sources to prove you are not an enormous faggot and please cite your sources with meme arrows

Sources too multiple to mention here. We know the biographies of each member of the team that was responsible.
Additionally, we know this is not unusual behavior in Islam. It is a fulfillment of scripture.

What mafia? What "eyewitness" reports? What questions? Your bullshit bullshit doesn't get you far when your giving your own shit opinions on the matter

he's not implying, that's what he's saying. the us government has never refuted that it happened. it's literally a fact.

yep conspiracytards are just undiagnosed paranoid schizos

Being a nigger for thinking America isn't shady as fuck.
> most powerful
> most influential
> American companies did profit from Germany and US user your jimmies getting rustled?

I bet you don't believe the moon landing happened. Everything is a conspiracy or a cover up right?

Jet beams can't melt steel fuel niggra.

Web Hubbell is Chelsea's biological father.

great bait mate

It is practically impossible to silence every aspect of a conspiracy theory. The math says thousands would be involved in 9/11 or any other high-profile incident. Thousands of people who would talk are suddenly snuffed out?

Really? And that isn't going to leave traceable evidence?

Only Sith's deal in absolutes

>blaming Islam instead of extremism

now we know you're just a total faggot

The government WOULD NEVER PUT TERRORIST DOCUMENTS ON THE INTERNET FOR ANYONE TO GET! THEY WOULD (IF IT HAPPENED) DESTROY IT IN A HEART BEAT

you also have to be an idiot to think the government doesn't withhold information from the general public.

Yes, that's right. Are you agreeing with me or disagreeing?

No need for conspiracy at this point people are just fucking retarded and programmed lol
..... Not thinking mass government and media can't influence but Sup Forums on the Internet can
> top kek
> user baiting the bait

>everything
>still being this ADD

didn't say "everything" Poindexter

I mentioned 3 prominent examples

Being a nigger for not realising if it wasn't you wouldn't be posting on 4chin you giant faggot all governments are fkn business and that business is keeping your neck beard being able to post here.

I'm not sure. I just jumped in. Saying that you can't cover this shit up unless you have a way to wipe memory or kill about a 1000 people without leaving a trace.

>1.9/11 has too many accentuating circumstances and unanswered questions

Why would the usa government do that. $3.3 Trillion in loss to the usa. Why?
nytimes.com/interactive/2011/09/08/us/sept-11-reckoning/cost-graphic.html?_r=0

>Dodges the question because he doesn't believe moon landing happened, which just enforces my point that he believes everything is a conspiracy.

I have myself seen several UFOs, some while I was out with my friends and they saw it too. I am extremely knowledgable in aviation, I pretty much always know what I am looking at if I see something flying overhead.

I'm not so sure I buy that they're all aliums, but it's certainly POSSIBLE. It's not even a stretch.

But I think it's far more likely that the majority of the UFOs we see are government black projects using highly advanced and possibly alien tech.

> not watching news
> government regulating internet is a good thing
> was being nice giving you benefit for baiting bait
> nvm just a pleb

small business is OK
corporations paying shit wages/shit jobs really aren't

What if your boss was mudslime or Chinese and didn't pay you at all fkn you giant cucks

Because the PNAC felt that 3.3 trillion dollars, and frankly the 6 trillion spent in Afghanistan and Iraq, to be a worthwhile investment to control a region rich in oil, natural resources and optimal strategic location. You really had to ask?

ok...

Funny how billions of people will go their whole lives without seeing a UFO but then one person will magically see dozens of them.

>government black projects using highly advanced and possibly alien tech.

again, that would really really be hard to keep secret
especially if you lived in a Navy town
plus: no noise?
come on...

its almost like they have delusions or something

alrightty

>I have myself seen several UFOs,

What were they? Why did you consider them UFOs?

1) You are the fucking retard here, for saying "government" instead of the "united nation intelligence agencies"
2) there are many factual evidences on your government lying about the whole 9/11 situation
3) Learn physics, then watch how all THREE towers fell.
4) Thats right. Three buildings, with only 2 hit by planes.
5) This thread is bait. And terrible bait at that.

whatever man

Then I'd have you hack into his e-mail

The kind of guy hat thinks "The New Deal" was the reason we got out of the Great Depression

>there are many factual evidences on your government lying about the whole 9/11 situation
bullshit

name even ONE example

lets raid coast to coast radio lol.

No. That's not realistic. It's aliens.

>seeing UFOs
It really could be a part of the brain that's doing it, like epilepsy

Any conspiracy is true or not doesn't matter.
It doesn't involve my country.

Instead of wasting my time in this sheep filled bait thread... I'll link you a pretty prominent video focused solely on the governments "side of the story".

youtube.com/watch?v=l0Q5eZhCPuc

It's long, but you can thank me later Sup Forumsro.

"Hi George, great show. Are you a cuck?"

she only likes sandniggers

younow com/6angk

Islam, home to gay terrorists.

They used this attack as a reason for war.

Or

They killed thousands of there own civilians, destroyed their own financial center killing tons of wallstreet people, costing many Billions to frame some extremist in Afganistan with the hope that they could use it as an excuse to go to war.

They are very proud of the fact that they don't screen callers.

Most people don't pay attention to what happens over their heads. I do, moreso than most people. I have been obsessed with planes and aviation, especially military aviation, since I was a little kid, so my eyes are constantly in the sky. If there's a plane going by, I ALWAYS watch it.

So I tend to notice if there's plane I don't recognize, or a set of lights hovering in the air with blue and red lights that don't seem to be attached to anything. (navigation lights are green, red, white, and amber, not blue). The one I just described is one a LOT of people in my local area saw, there's videos on youtube. That thing hovered there for a long time. First it was only two or three lights, then more joined. It was really odd.

>"Learn physics"
>Has never learned a thing about physics in his life except as it relates to the twin towers falling

I watched them fall bro on that morning. I saw the planes fly into them. The physics made sense. Also I was in grade 9 physics at the time so yeah I'm kind of am expert.

Don't tell me you see caring and empathy in Siverstein's eyes. He sucks your soul off your whole body just with his perfidious smile

Like I said, there are too many unanswered questions. That means you DON'T put it to bed, you keep asking the questions.

>durr hurr I agree with Trump
>durr
faggot

...3?

Secret service gets a blowjob, it ends up in the papers, but you expect me to believe the same clowns can keep a secret like "9/11 was an inside job lolol" . Take your fucking medicine.

see

I've yet to hear one of you debunkers explain how 2 450k tone steel frame structures COLLAPSE THROUGH ITSELF in less than 2 hours.

I'll explain for you in 2 words. Controlled demolition.

>Gravity.
>Newtons Law
You should really pay attention in class then kiddo.

>I see UFO's because I always look into the sky and other people don't.

Ok this is just full autism but I will even respond by saying I work under flight paths and I actually do look at the big fucking loud planes that fly across me every 8-12 minutes. Just to see if I can make out patterns and whatnot basically out of boredom. By your logic I should see UFO's all the time then! Of course I don't because they don't fucking exist.

Haha, that meme is an epic win! Would you mind if i uploaded it to iFunny? It could get me featured!

All the signs were there for the attack. And a cabal of Bush, Cheney and Bill Kristol would be able to keep the secret that they allowed 9/11 to happen.

Now, whether they put detonation charges in the Twin Towers? Sketchy. Hard to keep a secret that big. And no Googling is going to show sudden deaths or disappearances of bomb experts post tragedy.

Building 7 wasn't even hit by a plane yet it was the 3rd and last building in history to fall at free fall rate in on its own for print.
Yeah, nothing suspicious about that.

>Also a reminder that every conspiracy theory in existence has been scientifically rebuked by one expert or another.
Kinda like how the conspiracy theory about mass surveillance turned out to be false?

>scientifically rebuked

>I'll explain for you in 2 words.
shitty b9

After the 9/11 flight shutdown... ONLY the bin laden family was allowed to take flight.
These are facts. If it really was an attack, they would not be allowed to flee so easily.

I know I loved the whole "I ALWAYS LOOK AT AIRPLANES
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS"

I'm the same person who has been calling out OPs b8. Just tryna open your eyes.

Well technically "UFO"s do exist
The term "UFO" mean unidentified flying object
So you can see a "UFO"

>Because one conspirac theory is true, all conspiracy theories are true.

Oh boy we got some real fucking down syndrome in the thread now.

Why is it such a stretch to think that somewhere in our massive universe, there's a sentient species that is way ahead of us in terms of technology? Maybe they are even capable of space travel.

Look, i'm not trying to convince anyone. You don't have to believe me. I'm not saying I know what's out there. I'm not that arrogant. I only consider the possibility that not everything is as it seems.

I only described the one because it's the only one that wasn't just me seeing it, LOTS of people in the area reported that one. I asked one of my friends later, who I wasn't even with that day, and he saw it too. They were just lights, they didn't seem to be attached to anything. Quite strange.

I don't mean to be that guy, but my grandpa had a conspiracy theory about the Maryland Police Department that actually turned out to be real so...

seems weird on how we should never forget 9/11, just like the holocaust, any link ?

>UFOs
>don't fucking exist

but they do, given the reports by practically every cross-section of society in the past 100+ years or more, from trained observers like police or unlikely people like the mayor of Topeka in 1897.

Something is actually happening, not just mass hysteria, marsh gas, weather balloons or whatever other stupid shit they're trying to use as plausible deniability.

Nigger.......

>All the signs were there for the attack. And a cabal of Bush, Cheney and Bill Kristol would be able to keep the secret that they allowed 9/11 to happen.

"Last year, TSA failed to detect explosives or spot weapons in 95 percent of the internal undercover tests conducted. (cnbc.com/2016/05/29/those-aggravating-airport-lines-its-really-the-tsas-fault-founding-father.html)"
Or the TSA sucks.

Oh yeah, you can Google a juicy piece on the Bush administration flying out the freaking Bin Laden family post-911. That is some seriously fucked up shit.