Hey Sup Forums I'm going full trap meme tonight, any requests?

Hey Sup Forums I'm going full trap meme tonight, any requests?

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that you right now? i prefer videos to pics, if that counts as a request :/

That's me all right, but i don't really have the proper setup for video unless you want some seriously bad shaky cam

cuuute! sucks theres no trap general thread right now.... can i see your booty from the side?

Post face or I'll leave

Ask and ye shall receive

Trust me when I say my face would ruin the experience, I'm a bearded fucked

This isn't really a great experience. Your lower body looks like a mans. You have too much fat and muscle.

post anal play/dick pics~

don't listen to, i want to see more. can you do more of a full-body shot?

Dick pics I can certainly provide

This work?

such a nice dick, wish i could gobble the whole thing! here btw

you should order some lingerie gloves. your arms are too hairy :/

cute legs tho

moar dick pics i want to gobble your penis so baddddddddddddddddd here btw meant to put that in lastp ost but am tired and want to type it out like the fuckboi i am

waaay too much hair bruh. go get smooth and hairless and come back. also gt cuter lingerie.

Yeah, I can just about get away with shaving my legs but arms would cause too many questions, I do like the idea of gloves though, can you recommend any?

Moar dick?

another cd here hopefully breathing some life into this thread
lemme know if you guys want more

No offense OP but "going full trap ?meme?" would imply shaving...

Fair, legs are all I could shave without people calling me out

Trying to cd in a southern christian household ain't easy, they're very suspicious

yus please you are at least smoother-looking than OP. Moar?

well the socks are a good start, but why not shave the areas your clothes cover? chest, armpits, etc.

also, GTFO of the south. that's no place for a gurl. move to northampton, MA, full of trans people and support groups and shit.

"gurl"

not too much more on hand, id have to go digging for some stuff but its there. organized folders arnt my thing

take up swimming, say you shave to glide through the water better

oh well.... cute legs, at least :/

thanks, I think?
a little conscious to show my face right now, not sure why, im usually not

Christ i hate crossdressers... its nothing but a man dressing up in panties, 99% of the time theres no effort. It's all ass shots, and obvious gays pretending to be traps. It needs to stop. Either go full on trap/shemale or go the fuck away.

let's see a rear view, doggystyle with your cock dangling

This is now an actual trap thread instead of wannabe faggot thread

this faggot has standards

you have a really cute body, i'd like to see moar. you don't take pics often?

No not really,, i dont have many outfits or anything, and I want to try and avoid what is talking about.
still not feeling like showing my face in this thread. if you wanna chat though my kik is dickdoggy

bit.
ly/25xOEE4

bit.
ly/25xOEE4