Television pirate getting their sites scrubbed harder and faster than ever before

>Since the start of the sixth season the company has aggressively targeted torrent sites with takedown requests. While some sites simply ignore these, popular indexes and search engines such as KickassTorrents and Torrentz have removed links to hundreds of torrents.

>In some cases, the most popular torrents are removed a few minutes after they appear online. This is much quicker than average, suggesting that HBO’s anti-piracy partners are monitoring the situation in real time and on a broad scale.

>A search on KickassTorrents shows that the most popular torrent releases for the first two episodes have been removed. Similarly, a search for Game of Thrones on Torrentz notes that links to the 100 torrents with the most peers are all gone.

torrentfreak.com/hbo-warns-game-of-thrones-pirates-removes-torrents-160507/

When are you people going to learn that you can't win?

Piracy will soon end.

Buy your media. It's only a matter of time your misdeeds catch up to you.

These poor quality downloads are not worth your jailtime.

They tried with napster and lime wire. People will find a way to get free shit

>you people
What do you mean you people?

>They tried with napster and lime wire.

They killed them good.

>1+2000+15+1
>still being a public tracker pleb

>using popular public trackers

>kickass torrents taking down stuff before they get sued
>Piracy is ending

Tell that to the 200+ Piratebay clones and the hundreds of other tor sites.

is it already [next year]?

I've never really understood the vehement anti-pirate fags that show up on nearly every board on this site. Are they so morally outraged by people not paying for digital movies that they try to somehow shame you into doing so? Or are they just paid shills? But who would pay for such a vague, ineffective message?

Napster is dead.

what do YOU mean YOU people?

>pirate movie, forget name now
>get letter a week later from provider telling me some gang of faggots literally called "The Anti-Piracy Brigade" sent them a letter and that they would pull my service if they had to send another letter
>tell them if they ever send me any letter that doesn't have to do with billing ever again I would immediately cancel my contract and switch to charter
>never ever get another message again and pirate nonstop

it's because they feel tricked

they've already paid tons of money for all their favourite media, so when they see smart pirates, they can extremely jealous and feel the need to shame these pirates

And they were replaced with something better

>not downloading from 2ddl with uptobox or mega.

>404 file not found

Magnet links when DDLs taken down
Seedboxes when sent C&Ds
Streams if all else truly fails

The Jews will never triumph

They're getting aggressive with pirates because they know the show is losing popularity and, rather than blame their own inept writing for driving away the audience, it's easier to blame them filthy, good for nothing pirates.

>muh 404s

>They're getting aggressive with pirates because they know the show is losing popularity

This.

>Piracy will soon end.
Hah!
>Buy your media.
It's not available in most places. It's their own damn fault.

nice bait made me read

Hmm.

i WOULD BUY MY MEDIA BUT GAME OF THRONES TAKES LITERALLY A YEAR OR MORE TO BE RELEASED ON BLU-RAY

AND I WANT TO SHITPOST IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE EPSIODE

>click filehost
>404 not found

And your hunt continues

Also, usenet. And if truly desperate, DC++

Piracy wont end, but it'll become difficult for ordinary plebs to do it.

People in the know will continue to pirate because they're a much smaller group and know how to avoid being detected anyway.

>pirate 2 movies
>get sued for $750 x 2
>don't pay
>they put me on trial
>lost the trial, have to pay roughly $5000 now
Thanks Merkel.

you adblocker most have blocked it.
go4up.com/dl/b661557ee737

While hunting pirates they are spending tons of money for that purpose. Stalemate bro.

>living in Germany

That's what you get. Hope you learned your lesson young man.

>living in Germany
>not using a seedbox for torrents

Ronnie bitte

You can't stop piracy.
Piracy is freedom. You can't kill freedom.

>torrenting in the first place

Uploaded to masterrace

get rekted

>download popular show from public site as they are released
>shit speeds, need to wait for good copies to get posted
>download from good private site
>fueled by the power of hundreds of seedboxes with not even a tenth of the leechers, comments section and irc has people who aren't 3rd worlders with incomprehensible english

feels good

DO YOU MEAN BTN? BECAUSE I THINK YOU MEAN BTN.

Just kidding, I know you aren't in BTN.

isnt the ISP violating your privacy rights or something when they check what shit you looking at and downloading?

bump for interest

So people will just move to other sites from kickasstrorents.

Lmao implying privacy exists in europe anymore

Especially the UK, I just assume I have absolutely no rights now.

>implying private trackers aren't full of mega autists who steal all the upload and have ratios of 1000s so the new users can never hold a 1:1 ratio

What site do I use then?

Ah the glory of [Switzerland], where I can download and torrent all I want without caring about fines.

>When are you people going to learn that you can't win?
Can't lose you mean

>Piracy will soon end.
Have been hearing that since the early 00s

Alpha male here

Pass the Popcorn.

>go on tracker
>hi I'm new here
>here's some help, here's some ratio, here's some upload be a good goyi-, I mean member

Don't know what faggot trackers you go on but most people in trackers are good.

I thought a couple of years ago HBO said they didn't care about Game of Thrones piracy and that they thought that it being the most pirated show was an honor in some way or something like that?

>be torrenting for year
>one day browser freezes up
>switches over to a time warner site
>say this is the second time they have warned me about pirating complaints
>says I must click link to acknowledge and return service
>say a third complain will terminate my service
that was a couple years ago now and i still torrent just as much.

Nope. Atleast in Germany your privacy means nothing if you break a law by torrenting a movie.

I always thought this was retarded, I mean, no one will buy an HBO service because of a single show, they don't lose any money because they can't lose the money they never had to begin with. They do lose money hiring lawyers and shit to stop piracy

exactly. people that pirate don't pay for extra channels. people that pay for extra channels don't pirate.

As long as they don't touch Rarbg I'm happy.

Also, in order to have a HBO set up you need to pay 250$ for a box, then 30$ per month and then 30$ per show, +-300$ for a show, nah fuck off D&D, perhaps if you cut out dany and sandy pussy

but to get the information that you are torrenting a movie is obtained by breaking the law

bravo germany

Nope, the ISP is allowed to check everything on their network from every customer it's just the ISP doesn't give a shit. It's not their job to police their users beyond them signing a contract, which puts all repercussions of any violations on the user anyway.

Unless of course that user isn't paying them what they feel is enough money, then they'll start to take notice.

1080p webdl is poor quality?

>paying to pirate

I fucking hate your lame ass excuses. Just admit you are stealing shit and stop being a pussy.

this

Look at all the angry poors.

Is $15 a month really too much to swing, kids?

what poor ass country are you living in?

~$15/month here and you get tons of channels and HBO

I already buy my media. Whatever I actually want to see.
Which means one DVD set in the last 5 years. 3 in 10.

for 1 show? no thanks

maybe if they released it all at once as a digital download

I'm just copying no damage done

I could swing the 15$. But my PC doesn't have a money port.

It's often worse than the 720p.

If the 720p is 1.2 GB and the 1080p is 1.4 GB the 1080p is obviously too bitrate starved.

>not telling them to not speak to you or your son ever again

Who says people on private trackers pay? I certainly don't and I'm on all of the major ones and a bunch of niche trackers.

Being able to enjoy the best quality torrents available from internal releasers for free. Private trackers are where it's at, there's no better place to download TV and movies from at blazing fast speeds, and what.cd has created the greatest music repository in the world.

Have fun, peasant :)

They could just put the episodes on say...

Netflix?

and you'd cut piracy ten-fold

There are specialized companies in Germany that are collecting IP addresses of seeders. They're working for the company that produced the movie or game or whatever.
If they collect an IP address that can be traced back to Germany, they contact and force the ISP to reveal all information about the user. The ISP itself isn't monitoring anything.

I thought you could get that HBO streaming thing on its own without having to pay for cable now? Did I hear that wrong?

I never said it wasn't ilegal, I'm just saying they're wasting money fighting piracy because pirates are gonna pirate, no matter how much you spend on lawyers and shit

If you don't upload on 1:1 ratio those private trackers will kick you out.

>If they collect an IP address that can be traced back to Germany, they contact and force the ISP to reveal all information about the user.

So what if its not Germany?
They gonna ignore that? lol

They have lots of great shows and movies.

Mr. Show was just added, Vice Principals in July, Westworld...

Stop being a poorfag.

>hbo
>like i'm going to pay 50 a month to watch one show

Black people

Switzerland

You can.

HBO Now is $15. No cable required.

Available on Apple TV, Chromecast and Xbox One.

>pirate John Wick with based Keanu
>half a year later I get a letter from some attorney about how i pirated it and have to pay a 500~ fine
>google the law firm
>immediately get several hits to sites that describes how I don't have to pay anything and it's just empty threats
>send letter back saying I will see them in court if they want to
>never hear from the faggots again

Use a VPN.

They did, but now HBO Go doesn't require a cable subscription, so they want that money.

>Europe
>living anywhere that isn't Southern or Eastern Europe

It's like you don't even enjoy freedom.

Where is your god now?
Feast your eyes upon the full transport streams available and the many releases including internal team releases for episodes.

BTN is ratiofree, so...no.

I would also have to get a cable box and a plan for that just to get one channel to watch those 3 shows. hbo just needs to merge all their shit with something current like netflix or amazon.
>IT'S NOT TV, IT'S HBO
doesn't matter, I don't have either. same with a lot of people these days

stop being an old man

So much freedom in eastern europe, that is if you're rich, otherwise youre a slav(e)
Southern Europe, yeah, it's pretty chill here

Don't know about all of them, but most of them are only looking for German and US IP addresses.

someone give me a quality tier like
1080p web-dl > 720p web-dl etc etc

what, SS and public trackers have literally everything there is to offer, though

Cable box?

You can watch on your PC or with a $30 Chromecast you ignorant fool

HDTV 1080p scene shit is almost always worthless. HDTV 1080p shit is already a lie since that .ts is 1080i idiot.

And yep for GoT it's best to grab the 720p WEB-DL internal for the best quality. The 1080p, which is only 300 MB bigger should already tell you that it's bitrate starved

Do Americans really go to prison for pirating? I'm a Balkanite, btw

>Mega: Error occured

Every time. Granted, I have a flawless source now but a fair while ago the same shit used to happen.

its already free on my PC. now whos ignorant?

>I'm a Balkanite,

Sorry mate

>Look at all the angry poors
Why are richfags always such insufferable cunts? Are they really that jealous of poorfag ingenuity?

I'm torrenting all the series right now and sharing them. My country's laws about pirating are practically non-existant. I'm not supporting jews.