Rekt bread

Rekt bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wDjYhocOD84
youtu.be/FscpEdSTiNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

The bait is real, but when I went over seas this is what is all around and just makes me feel more at ease when I am at home or not in war like places.

LEL copy paste and repeat yourself much? nigglet

Baby you can drive my car

Uwot

story?

This

I want story

this isnt a safe space faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDjYhocOD84

they did not die xD

stomping squishy dirt
hole opens up
creates vacuum
hole swallows pedro and friend

they got sucked into a previously clogged drainage pipe and popped out the other end soon afterwards

also this chick saw a chiropractor and healed up super fast.

Finally Rekt thread

Anytime i see anything longer than 3 sentences I automatically treat it like copypasta. Upvote if you agree

Rekt threads are Necessary.
Proves to me everytime that Life is unfair, I shouldn't be Rude, and if there's a group of Niggers, Avoid or kill them all

damn you got first reply with this pasta. Cumgrats

This was glorious. Holy shit. Nice find.

Nice! ISIS suicide car getting fragged by Peshmerga

highest kek

>stabs head
>GIV BACK
>MY NIF NOW
>boing

>It's a legitimate strategy

go back to /wsg/ and keep ripping webms for youtube in a desperate attempt to make money you broke ass nigger.. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known get their webm slapped into some random ylyl comp...

theres no 29th month lolz

Booo he's still alive

>filename not being "teletubbies"

kill yourself unicorn

I can hear them snapping.

closed the open gate though

story? is that a cop?

story? is that a cop?

unicorn is a better title :P

story? is that a cop?

Ey nigger! FINALLY SOMEONE POSTED MY OC!! Thank you

story? is that a cop?

Good job

may be bait but samefag, anybody got some heartstring tugging rekt?.. like that nigger who kills himself after his nigger bitch leaves.. burning. the sad stuff.

Story?

holy shit did he stab him in the jugular?

whats with the sparks?!?

LOL, y tho?

I think so, look at all that blood

I honestly hope you will die in great pain on your next deployment.
I hope you have a family to cry at your funeral
I hope in your last seconds you will realise the futility of it all.

>stab
ehhh more like sliced.

I'm so proud OP posted a meme I made myself. I feel like I actually completed something. North Korea general who fell asleep on the job

What the fuck is this a suicide?

Story? Is that a cop?

>GTA SA reference

shit

They're Chinese.... No reason needed, I think.

the pillow is going to stop these bullets

cop? is that a story?

story? is that a cop?

>sifting through all these shitty posts to find the shootings

welcome to Sup Forums newfag

Ivory hunting

they suvived???

>brazil

Can you just an hero and make this world a better place

Cop? Is that a story?

its dust or something probably

nice ass

BILLY WINS!

found the tumblr white knight cuck

Most people don't realise this kind of shit happens alot, even on impacts at 50-60mph

story? is that a sec guard?

VHS

youtu.be/FscpEdSTiNA
Now you can

Fucking obliterated.