/nba/ general

KEVIN DURANT TO THE GSW

LIL B LIFTED THE CURSE

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK KEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/18688294600
twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/750009183018295296
theplayerstribune.com/kevin-durant-nba-free-agency-announcement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK

basketball is dead

warriors 82-0

Lads what if I told you LeBron is opting out to join the Warriors for the veterans minimum?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ITS FUCKING OVER

at what point in a year do people actually stop talking about basketball?

LEGOD IS THE ONE TRUE DEITY

NBA IS DEAD
CHINA IS NEW HOTNESS

Reminder that Kobe, Duncan and Dirk would have never teamed up like this -- Sad!

Cavs sweep and KD commits suicide on national television.

Reminder that bayfaggots think chunking 3's is beautiful basketball

RIP basketball
1891 - 2016

>curse
what curse? golden state won last year

you guys do know the next CBA will lead to a lockout

every other owner is going to be pissed as fuck about this and will mandate things that prevent super teams like this from forming ever again

>tfw Lebron, CP3, and wade are gonna most likely be FAs next season

Does the banana boat team happen next off season lads to counter this shit (minus melo)?

LIL BITCH LIED

KEVIN DURCANT LIED

EVERYONE LIED

FUCK THE NBA

OH MY GOD
H

M
Y

G
O
D

Durants a fag

What did Kevin mean by this?

twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/18688294600

NO IT'S FUCKING OVER WHY HAS OUR BASED GOD FORSAKEN US

>meme warriors about to win the finals
>it's ok steph choked

>kd joins the warriors
>it's ok lil b's curse will carry over

>lil b lifts the curse
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

#
All Spurs need are younger guys that Duncan and Parker can take under their wing and Spurs are back in the winning circle.

This is implying Pops doesn't retire before then.

Basketball in the states is legit dead now, time to completely switch onto the euro one.

honestly? august-january

i dont really care until football's over

>lol the curse XD

How about you "curse" someone who actually has a shot at a title?

I bet you this fuck will curse Jimmy Butler and retards will praise Lil Meme when Butler loses in the 2nd round every year

When is the next negotiation?

wait if no one trades for bogut does that mean they can't sign kd

SO MUCH ASSPAIN

>every other owner is going to be pissed as fuck about this and will mandate things that prevent super teams like this from forming ever again
That's what happened last time and nothing changed

nice

SEND LEBRON YOUR ENERGY

\o/

Fuck KD and fuck Lil B

FUCK GOLDEN STATE

FUCK THE GAY AREA

THE NBA NEEDS TO PROTEST AGAINST THIS MOVE

Who's ready for the Warriors dynasty

fuck kd. i can't believe he went to the meme chuckers. I hope westbrook or bron shits all over them in the playoffs. i liked KD, not sure if I do anymore. was a lame ass move.

that was 6 years ago

you can't tell me you're the same person you were 6 years ago

um this superteam took an superstar on a vastly underpriced contract and a massive jump in the cap
basically a situation that will never ever happen again
but the other owners iwll mandate it

>twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/status/750009183018295296

>A number of free agents are expressing interest in joining the Warriors on a veteran minimum contract to fill out the star-studded roster.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Based fucking Mark Cuban

There's no more OGs like that. NBA is all about twitter, recruiting others, flopping and memeing now.

That is true I just want the Spurs to start being active in the FA already. Plus I am not too worried if Pop retires since Messina is a HoF coach and is under Pop's wing and will most likely be his successor.

I GOT A REALLY BIG TEAM

THEY NEED SOME REALLY BIG RINGS

Is this shitty rapper going to finally stop being relevant now

>was going to fap but now im too mad

thanks a lot durant

still fucking ur mum like I was 6 years ago

>tfw City/Real Madrid/GSW fan

They better fucking win it all.

Anything less is a complete failure.

>Kevin Durant becomes more hated than Harden

Reminder That it's kd not lebron so don't expect much

Spurs will get Gasol and that's it.

MJ didn't dart for the Pistons

WHO /LIFELONG/ HERE?!

>82-0 CONFIRMED

i'm not. losing my gpa and dad in a 4 month timespan in 2011 was rough

Can you imagine if MJ had bitched out and joined the Pistons?

kek KD is a cuck

NO STOP THIS. MAKE THIS FUCKING STOP.

PLS NO

Oscar Robertson literally died after hearing about this

P A R I T Y

/nba/ btfo curryfag is the king of this board

This is the path you chose mother fuckers!

WE'RE BACK BITCHES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S ETERNAL! /nba/ BTFO ONCE AGAIN

>yfw warriors get swept in 7 in the finals next year

KEK will kill the based god and this cult follower
\o/
SUMMON KEK THIS IS FUCKING BLASPHEMY

>Cause your words ain't sayin' a thing
>I kilogram without weighin' a thing
>Nigga you baitin' a king
>Tell you the way that Golden State say to it's team
>KD you gotta make a shot, you wanna play on the wing

MAN WHAT A TIME, TO BE ALIVE
YOU AND YOURS, VS ME AND MINE
OH WE TALKIN TEAMS?
OH WE TALKIN TEAMS?
OH YOU SWITCHIN SIDES, WANNA COME WITH ME?

YAMEROOO
LEGOD HELP US

Is he, dare I say it, a backstabbing faggot?

>memeiors running the league again
fuck cuckhoop I'm done with this shit

pretty much. this is like MJ at the age of 28 and losing in playoffs every year in the 1980s , then deciding to join the celtics or pistons bc he can't win. STAYS IN HIS SAME CONFERENCE NO LESS. what a joke. fuck kd. i hope westbrook goes hulk mode on them. or at least bron

>We live in a time where this is real

You guys should be happy

>swept
>in 7

>KD to GS
>The curse is lifted
Not even LeBron can save us now

post your face when you realize the warriors arent going to pay a single cent of luxury tax this season

Lerigged fags on suicide watch HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
I fucking own you

how great will it be when westbrook drops 50 on the memeiors on christmas day and btfos durant

FUCK KEVIN DUUUUURAAAANT

>mfw Kawaii Leonard joins the Memes

Curry > Irving
Klay >>> JR
Durant = LeBron
Iggy >> Love
Green >> Thompson

YIKES

This please.

Shut up you dumb jew
Literally your people (based silver) could have prevented this

Free agent Westbrook to the Lakers next summer

this is retarded

FUCK LEBRON YOU FUCKING FAGGOT YOU RUINED THE NBA

FUCK KD YOU'RE A BITCH LYING SNAKE SON OF A BITCH PUSSY BETA FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSELF

Not unless they trade Bogut.

KEVIN NO!

So if the Cavs beat GS in the finals next year with LeBron winning finals MVP again, is there any denying he would be the undisputed GOAT?

>Iggy >> Love

>yfw dirk joins them for the vet minimum

>Curry > Irving
haha

sure thing bub

Can Silver still stop the signing, or is it already done?

theplayerstribune.com/kevin-durant-nba-free-agency-announcement/
I mean, that's it? kinda short of a letter to fans who supported him for 9 years.

"this was so hard to do ahbloobloobloo but muh growth muh money thanks for the memories okc and so long"

>Durant = LeBron
no

THIS

BASKETBALL REASONS
>BASKETBALL REASONS
BASKETBALL REASONS
>BASKETBALL REASONS
BASKETBALL REASONS
>BASKETBALL REASONS
BASKETBALL REASONS
>BASKETBALL REASONS
BASKETBALL REASONS
>BASKETBALL REASONS

Jokes aside, how is this not another situation that deserves veto due to "basketball reasons"? This is goddamned ridiculous.

I mean, people have tried to form super teams before but those teams have always been mid-tier trying to boost their way to the top. We have a top 3 superstar leaving a top 5 team in the NBA leaving to join ANOTHER top 3 superstar on an already loaded team. To make this even more bizarre, he's leaving a superstar in Westbrook to do it. What the fuck? I don't like agreeing with Steven A Smith, but man, this is weak. The Warriors were already the best team in the NBA (they choked the finals away, like LBJ choking away the Dallas finals).

Silver lining in this is if this team doesn't dominate the finals and playoffs next year, if they lose... that would officially be worse than 18-1. Tom Brady could finally put the nightmares to rest, as there would finally be a greater sports embarrassment.

DELETE THIS

If MJ joined the Pistons
If Lebron joined the Celtics
If Wilt joined the Celtics
If Dirk joined the Spurs
If Iverson joined the Lakers

This is a sad day for the NBA

they can use the stretch provision

>you can't tell me you're the same person you were 6 years ago

>yfw Kobe comes out of retirement and joins the Warriors on a 2 year deal just so you can have one more ring than Jordan

I SPOKE TOO SOON

THE ONE GUY I THOUGHT WOULD DO THIS NOW WANTS HIM

AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH