Hey Sup Forums. I'm having some problems with my female. Help please?

Hey Sup Forums. I'm having some problems with my female. Help please?
>been talking to this girl for about 1 month now
>i come over about once a week to her place, we make out, cuddle, etc
>today i leave her house and she texts me saying she doesnt know if shes ready for a bf
>wtf.jpg
>been treating her way better than both of her ex's
>"i just dont know what i want or when ill be ready to start dating again"
Is she using me as a temporary teddy bear so she feels better about herself Sup Forums? I want this girl and I like her alot. Pls help.
>pic unrelated

She misses her asshole ex.

Sorry, OP

user, just don't be a creep, and it will probably be fine.

If you get all paranoid about this, you'll freak her out.

She's most likely using you as a rebound. Sorry to say it but, it's best to move on.

Reply back with...
Dafuq makes you think I wanna be your bf? I just find you irresistible, don't jump the gun... Just jump on it when you're bored ;)

See how that plays out for ya

rip OP

OP here, i was thinking this too.

bro dont even try to look for a relationship until you're at least 30. until then, just hump every thing that will let you.

Talk to her faggot. Sit down with her and discuss. Find out if she's still recovering from her ex's, and if she is, then give her time. Kissing and cuddling are a lot different than committing to a relationship where a broken heart can happen again.

im just disappointed, i thought i was getting somewhere with her

Just say "Alright, cool see ya around" and then ignore for awhile, take forever to respond ext. Eventually she will either come around or she wasnt interested in the first place. Dont wait for her either, find someone in the meantine to satisfy you

OP may of died but I am the Dr Frankenstein of this shit, he needs to entirely shift her mental focal point and acting like a bf will be the actual fuck death of him. This gives him a shot, dependant on his looks obv

i highly doubt shes still recovering. its been 3 months, i feel like she uses her ex's as an excuse to not date me. i feel like its something deeper that she doesnt like me for.

It sounds like she is just using you because she is bored. She will most likely "dump" you whenever she finds a guy she really likes, I'm sorry. I've been through something similar, fortunately, I never gave many fucks about the girl, I knew she was kinda slutty so I never wanted her as a girlfriend.

Its just weird man. I wish I could get a definite answer out of her to see if she really gives a fuck. I could drop her if I wanted to because Im not terribly attached, but I would rather be her bf.

Three months? Ouch, she should've been over it by now. I'd still recommend talking to her instead of just straight-up giving up, though.

So move the fuck on cut off all contact and say fucking it you dont need this women OP jesus christ what is this "i must stay with this person no matter what" mentality so many people have?

literally just drop her
dont say anything more to her not one word
gauge her reaction

yea its manipulative but so are women
play the game

Thanks, I think Im gonna go with this. Wasnt too attached anyways.

Thanks dude.

No just drop her period cut off all contact rather she flips out or not just dont respond back this will never be worth any amount of bullshit you put up with

text back, ok thats fine, i still wanna beat that pussy up tho