Why exactly is Japan such a safe country as compared to America?

Why exactly is Japan such a safe country as compared to America?
I legit don't understand.
Were both rich, first world countries and our populations are mostly educated. But they have some of lowest crime rates in the world. People talk about walking in back alleys in Japan without worrying about getting mugged.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Niggers.

Ethically homogeneous cunts are always much safer than multiethnic desu.

>homogeneous
>value hard work

Because Japs don't import niggers and spics on regular basis and actually are willing to go anti-immigrant if neccessary

>a homogeneous people who follow an honest culture
Oh gee, it's probably because we aren't diverse enough. I mean, they have like no white people so everyone just gets along

how can you be first word if you have gun fires everyday

I bet it's just cultural differences. Japan, from what I understand, is big on social cohesion and they are way more homogenous than the US.

Also, most of the US is quite safe, violence and crime are mostly concentrated into poor areas. Remove these and we're comparable to countries in western europe.

Because Nip don't have niggers and don't have SJW #blacklivematter shit.

If you remove black violence, USA is a safe country.

>nigger spic infested shithole
>first world
Choose ONE.

Then that would leave violent autistic white kids whom have easy access to automatic weapons.

Remove the weapons, society wins.

And who average 3 dead bodies a year in the whole country.
Protip: Yakusas do worse.

salsicha is right

What makes you think the country would be safer if you banned guns?

No Italians

If the only remaining source of violence is suicidal teens and you ban guns, then number of mass shootings fall.

If.

They don't allow mass immigration and they don't need it

pretty much sums it up nicely

> automatic weapons.

top kek, found the autist

Think about how many countries around the world ban guns, that don't have a problem with gun deaths. Now think about how many countries have access to guns like the U.S. does, and how many gun deaths occur there. Now take into consideration, the argument used by the pro-gun lobby (2nd Amendment), and how irrelevant it is today, compared to back when the constitution was drawn up.

Does this introduce a valid and rational argument? I believe so.

If we lived in simple world maybe. Implementing a ban on guns is only going to increase illegal trafficking and ownership of them. It wont make gun violence magically go away let alone harm their numbers.
You are a fucking frog, you of all people should know better.
Your gun control is much stricter than ours, in yet you had shooters in the Charlie Hebdo killings that had not only military grade assault rifles, but explosives AND a fucking RPG just to kill one guy.
Atleast our mass shooters stick to just rifles on average.

I love this meme.
You do realize most countries with mass shootings with the highest body counts didn't even occur America, right?

Never know when you might need to overthrow the government or stage a coup.

Democracy is a meme.

I will never surrender my right to bear arms!

Americans are stupid.

Mudskins who live in the hood just have to ask the weed trader in the street to get military grade weapons. I bet the next attack will be with a RPG.

When we say gun control, this is what we are talking about.

Japan has more police per lands more than america.

Doesn't count if the weapons are illegal arms.
True, seeing as the U.S. was never a democracy, more like a Federal police/militaristic state.
But...muh gunz?! This is not an argument, but definitely a meme.

You europeans have such high casualty rates in mass shootings specifically because of your gun control. Mass shooters go after people whom they know can not fight back. By the time cops show up, they have already killed everyone along with themselves.
Mass shootings in America may be more frequent, but the reason our body counts are lower than yours is because we people that fucking carry here and they can react on the spot. Pic very fucking related.

Gun control policies will never affect criminals because they break the law any way. It only hurts law abiding citizens and makes them squishy targets ready to be slaughtered.

I don't care if it's an argument or not. You wouldn't be able to understand an actual argument anyways. The point is, it is my god (Constitution) given right, and I won't surrender it nor any other right given to me by my Founding Fathers in their vast, collective wisdom.

Our gun laws are fine. We can get all the guns in the world except fully automatics and tanks.

What is batshit crazy are our laws about self defense. If you dare being rude to your aggressor he can sue you to jail.

gun

most gunfires in public are made by whites

> a safe country
Not exactly because crime are written in statistic as self inflicted and case closed.
Compared to America, Nip are better though because no nigger species such as ebony, jungle, CHI, sand, semiaquatic, chink, inbred snow, SJW, vegan, feminist.

Sad to say that it truly is black people. They commit a massive amount of crime for their population, upwards to 60% of violent crime by 10% of the population.

Homogeneity in and of itself isn't it, because if it was homogeneously black it would be quite violent like in American cities or Subsaharan Africa. It's because it's homogeneously Japenese, who have their own cultural issues (declining birthrates and suicide) but even at their most violent eras they did not have crushing, endemic tribalist violence that we do here in the USA.

Think of all the countries that do ban guns yet still have problems with gun deaths. The problem are not the guns or the laws, it's always the people.

jajajajaja mega-gun controlled mexico is calling they'd like to cancel this shitty meme

because we are almost equal with uniformity, yeah, as you gaijins say arr rook same. Diversity? it's bullshit. for fuck's sake, you don't do bullshit like hoping for gender/race equality in Anime. that sounds really stupid and bores me.

There are violent shitholes all over the world that ban guns
One of them is Puerto Rico which is a fucking island. Also Taiwan has gun laws stricter than most of Europe but has a similar murder rate as the USA, also a fucking island.
Stupid potatoposter

Why is Switzerland safer than almost every country in the world, being the safest in Europe behind Iceland despite havibg extremely lax gun laws that are looser than some states?

NO, GUN "AND" AMERICANS THEMSELVES.

Canadians also have many guns but lower crime rate and safer society compared to the US. you know, all we can figure out from the fact is that Americans have problem in particular.

That's not true.
The fact is same to other kinds of crimes.

>problem
Ignoring suicide, cars kill 3x more people than guns. It's a nonproblem

based except for the lame regs about transporting guns

>it's not as a big as a problem as x, therefore it's not at all a problem!
flawless ameriblubber logic

Why is it a problem?

Japan has a problem that you America doesn't have. so what?

>think about countries that ban guns

Let's look at the Czech Republic and Switzerland who have very liberal gun laws in comparison to every country besides most US states? Protip New York, California, Hawaii, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts have stricter laws than both of those countries.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

Oh right. Far lower homicide rates than your inbred potato shithole.

Tell me why firearm homicide rates rose after handguns were banned in 1997 than 1996 before they were banned for a FULL DECADE.

>b-but it takes tome to work

Virtually all legally owned handguns by the 50,000 or so handgun owners in the UK were handed in by 1998.

Read the Colin Greenwood paper.

www.firearmsafetyseminar.org.nz__documents_Greenwood_Paper.pdf

>Fifty-seven thousand people were compelled to hand in
>162,000 pistols, 700 tons of ammunition, propellants and related
equipment.

>Owners had to make appointments at local police stations.
>Payment was painfully slow and some compensation had not been paid over a year after the items had been handed in.

>An army of bureaucrats had to be assembled at the Home Office to handle all vast amount of
paperwork.
>The police resources required to collect, check, store and then dispose of all these firearms, ammunition and equipment were enormous.
>The whole process of confiscating virtually all legally held handguns took place between July 1997 and February 1998

Gun homicides only declined when non gun homicides and overall violent crime as a whole declines (thus indicating the same trend).

Farage was right to call it useless. Had this been a law about literally anythibg but guns, it would be mocked and derided as a failure.

Even the semiauto centerfire ban of the late 80s did not result in lower homicide rates.

All races also includes spics btw which also have much higher homicide rates than whites.

I believe this post was made with purpose of making people say niggers and inciting racial tensions here on Sup Forums.

I don't understand where you're coming from

>triggered

You didn't have to do this user.

What are these Roman numerals trying to say?

Neurons firing.

I'm actually a dual-Canadian citizen with a PAL you fucking idiot. I can post my passport for proof.

In an ideal world we'd have Swiss-style gun laws. Universal background checks for hunting bolt action rifles and double barrel shotguns, and a license that takes two weeks to obtain at most for every other type of gun.

The issue is that gun control is ALWAYS a slippery slope. The UK and Australia are prime examples of this. Canada too up intil based Harper got rid of the LGR.

Before Polytechnique, Canada never had a problem with guns. You would go to a gun store, fill out an application for a FAC then get your license a few weeks later and buy all the shooties you want. Canada never had a mass shooting before Montreal.

What happened afterwards is that the libshits and cuckservatives went batshit crazy and kept passing more and more gun laws during the 90s and early 00s. It was so bad until Harper finally got rid of the LGR and the ATT.

AR-15s and such shouldn't be restricted, the same gun that fucking muslim used in Montreal was a mini-14 which is non-restricted. magazine limits are stupid and useless.

Now Trudeau wants to reverse the progress made under Harper, bring back the ATTs, and ban handguns and "assault weqpons" completely.

Here in the US, California just recently tried to ban all semi-auto guns with a detachable magazine (the vast majority of semi-autos). It passed both their houses and was going to become law until Brown vetoed it. Keep in mind California laws were already extremely strict before this law was going to pass.

In Europe? The EU is trying to ban a shitton of legally-held guns under their new proposal for all countries because the Paris shooters used illegally obtained guns from the Balkans. Does that make sense?

Australia just banned a lever-action shotgun because it could shoot eight rounds in a minute.

The problem with gun control is that IT NEVER FUCKING ENDS. Even when you have background checks and licensing.

Most countries are safe compared to America. America has copious amounts of poverty and lack of social services & infrastructure (in many parts). USA is barely 1st world in it's wealth and quality inequality. Note shithole countries have rich parts with lots of poor cunts, same as the US. While Japan has a lot less and has less facilitation of crime, culturally and lawfully.

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 it 8/8

So please fucking try to tell me they won't come for our guns. Even Hillary said we should emulate the massive Australian gun confiscation that happened.

This is why we fight tooth and nail against gun control. Because even if we had universal background checks and licensing, THEY WILL STILL PASS MORE LAWS. It just never ends.

Slippery slope is a fallacy in the vast majority of cases, but when it comes to gun control it is one of the few instances where it is a reality.

Negro, nobody's arguing this is just an autistic waste of time, even for 4chinz.

>I'm actually a dual-Canadian citizen with a PAL you fucking idiot. I can post my passport for proof.

I know you already :^)

How's the lady doing?

how many schools gunfires were made by blacks?

blacks don't go to school. school shootings kill less than 30 people an average in a year. even lightning kills more

i forgot killing students, kids is a normal thing

Apache blood through your veins.

Euros and Canucks will follow the "muh guns" meme but whenever someone informed shows them that guns are not the whole story and that guns aren't the cause for societies problems nor high levels of violence, then they just resort to second amendment memes, because they can't fucking argue.

homogeneous

Nigra, I'm not arguing, I agree with most of what the user said. But posting a wall of spaced sentences is just a waste of his time.

IF you take guns away people will just kill other without guns.

Homicide rates remain pretty stagnant in much of these countries than ban firearms. Sure firearm deaths go down, DUH!
But homicides in general stay in the same level.

aic.gov.au/statistics/homicide.html

We have inequality. In my town and the city I just lived in there were plenty of areas you just tend to avoid. Spics, nigs, white trash, junkies and on and on have shit tier conditions and just a few miles away you have nice crimeless suburbs with nothing but whites with well paying jobs. Japan just doesn't have the kind of inequality we do.

Being out going and different is encouraged in America. Here it is discouraged from birth. Also there is "wa" which is also instilled from birth.

what is "wa"?

Factually incorrect

Look it up. there's an English wikipedia page for it.

>safety
>fat levels
WTF? The US if following the worldwide trend of obesity. The same is happening everywhere and it has nothing to do with safety.

No white people there

Simple solution. Ban Autism.

You should be able to walk the alleys of any 1st world country and not get mugged, I don't even get mugged in third world asian countries.

Parts of the USA are literally 3rd world, that isn't the issue. Its the rampant drug use and of course niggers.

>posting fake news

>Japan
>safe

Pretty sure the incidencies of train groping is way higher in Japan than it is in America.

Do americans even travel with train? I thought your railways were from the 19th century.

The difference is getting felt up on the train isn't fatal.

Our lolis can ride on train alone.

Youre a faggot

A fair number of people do in the Northeast around NYC. Amtrak goes all over the country but it's more for long distance travel as opposed to local commuting and it has relatively low ridership.

>whom

Why are American too dumb to learn their own language?

Come on

It is invasive and traumatic though.

If she is loli then where it's her yellow hat?

>yellow hat
have you lived in Japan? oh gosh that's what you learned from hentai?

Anime is the solution

I am a japan expert.

To overpopulation.

>ITT: Americans think that banning guns wont necessarily make their country any safer

Just about how many countries have ban on guns and are safer than America? A lot, I can tell you.
>inb4 muh rapefugees and no go sharia zones

If your country was 98.5% people of the exact same ethnicity and you had a culture with a high emphasis on politeness and deference, your crime rate would be quite low.

Nobody outside the military has easy access to automatic weapons. Do you even understand how your own gun laws work?

Tell that to Dylan, Eric, Adam Lanza, etc etc

Japan no good of country at tall
many percent killing selves.
work too many time
eat tempura and get coresterol
many rules, it obey you.

Are you a shitstain foreigner using an American IP?
We sell M16's in fucking Walmart in some states.

Meanwhile in reality, despite having approximately as many guns in circulation as it has people, the USA is not even in the top 100 worldwide in homicide rate, while many countries with extremely strict gun laws have homicide rates that are sky high.

The problem is the people, not the guns. The USA has, combined, nearly 100 million blacks and Latinos, who between them account for the large majority of all violent crime and especially homicide. They are why we are unusually violent for a first world country, not the guns themselves.

And even if you wanted to make the argument for banning guns, you'd have to address the fact that directly to our south there is a failed state with which we share a massive, porous border that the very same people who often support banning guns think it would be racist to properly secure. If thousands of tons of cocaine and marijuana can come into the country through Mexico each year, what makes you think there wouldn't be a thriving black market for guns that would be just as easy for criminals to get hold of as the drugs they use and sell?

Dude I'm a liberal that knows shit about guns and even I can tell you those are all semi-automatic. Fires one bullet every time you pull the trigger.

Don't think full auto is legal anywhere. Maybe only in really red states like Texas or Mississippi.

>Dylan Roof
used a Glock
>Adam Lanza
used an AR15

Those are semi-automatic rifles.