Why can't i get even a hug from a girl?

why can't i get even a hug from a girl?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8QU1LPqxyvw
youtu.be/OMTizJemHO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can chop off my dick and hug you, friend.

just end yourself already, parents would be happier their retarded son is not bothering them

U look like a nerd

Stop being shy man , change yourself.Live a healthy lifestyle , start working out.Get a new haircut.And most of all change your personality.I know how you feel.But if you want your life to change you have to change yourself.Stop being shy , care about yourself ,get a job .Women want a succesful man a man that cares about himself , a man that is decisive.

Shave that stubble and lose some weight. No homo but you really aren't that bad looking. Post a pic of you smiling. Ofc you look like an emofag if you post a pic on Sup Forums looking glum

shave, and workout.
trust me you'll feel golden.

Women want alphas. He is obviously a beta.

You can bro just not a pretty one. Girls are the opposite of cars. With cars you start with small ones ma nd then work your why up to tractor-trailors. With girls you start big and then work your why eown to a sportier model.

because ur gay

I was vise versa with both

Look at all of these summer fags taking OPs bait.

KYS fucking beta fag

Well because you're a person who gives up. You don't challenge yourself.

Develop and new skill and fucking be a bit more humble and kind and fuck off you fucking asshole!!1

Look at this summerfag also taking OPs bait.

Sorry about your giant gf bro. Ill pray for you.

consider suicide

>hug
So niggas not caring about getting their dick sucked anymore?

Joking aside I wo give you a pity hug OP.
Hell I might date you for a bit. Building betas up makes me feel better about myself. See if that awakens the alpha in you. Maybe I fuck you a bit? It would be nice gentle fucking. Nothing too loco since uhhh I'm guessing virgin. Then we would go out to bfast at a local spot. Then we spend our time potting smoke. N kicking in neo nazi style.

Hope you don't mind me being a mtf trans faggot. You won't you'll take what you can get.

choke on broken glass pls

You can tell she's angry because she used a one at the end.

You just keep praying those gay thoughts away user okay? I think if you try super hard to not salavate over cock you can get there pal. I believe in you. Jesus loves you. We're all pulling for Ya.

1. they don't find you useful
2. you reek of a desperate odor, so stop it
3. they don't think of you as an integral part of their life in any way
Do you just want a hug from one or a "hug" from one? I think you should ask yourself that question first.

We were having this thread week ago
>tfw you suck even at killing yourself

That goat's like "Do it it Mad Dog, do it. I ain't got nothing to live fer. Jenny's dead and gone and me? Rotting away all by myself, so just do it already god dammit."

Because you look like if you had the chance to finger a lizards asshole as a duck gave you a blowjob, you'd take the lizard up on his offer with a smile

xander,
you need to stop thinking women as women. they are just people. once you get over that, it'll be quite easy to strike up conversation about whatever.
if you haven't noticed there's all kinds of nerdy girls hanging around cons etc. happenings.

(many girls in general have a lower self esteem than you.)

Stop making these shit threads just stream
your suicide already you ugly spud faced warped piece of shit

You are fat
Lose weight and go to the gim
Shave and cut that hair
Change your face you look sad
Become an alphamlalr. Girls are retarded and only think about your psichoque

Based cunt

>psichoque

Hey buddy did you end up playing the foo fighters?
play it again man i missed it.
Stranger things have happened.
Also it's Gin tonight.

Stop being such a faggle

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8QU1LPqxyvw

i did not i couldn't stop crying

Oh it's worSe than we thought boys

Man that sucks buddy.
I got to dig a grave for my housemates pet rabbit today.
She's gone on holidays you see and like first or second day in, fucker just dies.
Man rabbit eyes unsettle me at the best of days, but this thing, Just still, Laying there staring fucking wide as shit, Never blinking.
Dug that hold deep, going to plant a plant of some kind on it tomorrow.
Fucking pets man.

So like as for your issues on ladies, What kind of town you living in anyway?
Largish? Smallish? I dunno man, hit up tinder just to chat to them.
Nothing pisses me off more than the "Im not here for one night stands" or "Not down 2 fuck"
It's like. Why the hell are you even on this thing if you wanna just chat? or actually date anyone.

Anyway swipe right on everyone. See what happens.

Also. Try doing the voices from this,
youtu.be/OMTizJemHO8

10k people ish

tried tinder, not even one match. swiped right on everyone. not even a bot

Dating sites?
OKcupid is free,
Plenty of fish is another.

Failing that, other option is to focus on working hard and saving to move somewhere larger for a better life.

I came from a small country town, didn't really start dating until 20 when i moved to a city.
Plenty of fish in the sea, but if you're looking to catch basking shark you wont find them in the indian ocean, and you gotta look deep, they only come to the surface occasionally to bask. Also they migrate alot so i mean, they can be caught but they generally avoid the indian ocean, Dont look there for them.
Know what im saying?

My best advice is to get off this website. It got me a gf last time I did it. play a sport, I picked up rugby and lost some weight. It's fun

You will

*not

ftfy. that fat fucking shrek nosed freak will NEVER hug a girl and it pleases me

because you're a tele player faggot

tbh user you're not bad looking. it's probably a sperg thing. I feel ya dude

aww op i'd hug you