I have a question for Atheists...

I have a question for Atheists. How can you believe with 100% certainty that there is no God when there is no proof that he does not exist? That doesn't seem like a very logical, open minded and scientific way to view the world. It seems more like your beliefs are being dictated by your emotions and not on facts.

We are never 100% certain. There is just more evidence pointing to no god existing. If any evidence pointing in the other direction arises I will reevaluate my standing. Close minded people are bad, theist or atheist

This is Sup Forums. Reasonable, logical, intelligent people have no business here. Get out.

because you're a nigger

I am not 100% certain tho don't just assume shit nigga like you don't even know me I just hope their isn't a god because that would be pretty fucked up considering the outcome of human nature. But I would chill with jesus he seems like a cool 1 love kinda guy

/thread

Let me restate what I said in a way that is a bit more understandable I guess

I believe what ever the fuck I fucking want because I want to. God is a fucking waste of time and money and life. I live how the fuck i Want to so go back to canada you stupid little alaskan immigrant.

How did I do?

Why the fuck would you ask that on Sup Forums?

Sup Forums is the proof that he doesnt exist, every minute here increase you atheism level, if you have no balls just go to 9gag

The moment there is evidence of a god I'll believe in it. Until then, anything asserted without evidence is dismissed without evidence. That, my friend, is science.

I agree. Which is why I am agnostic

Stale b8 is stale

This here is what a true atheist is like. We rely on facts.

The first two lines of the bible destroys its validility kek

Holy shit did not expect to laugh that much at this picture.

Proving that the Bible is wrong doesn't disprove God so what facts are leading you to believe that there is no God. There's no proof for or against really. However, I may be ignorant

Soooo.... wouldn't the same goes for you only vice versa? I guess the real difference is we don't believe in something we obviously can't see or interact with.

I have a question for faggots.
Why do faggots keep posting this shit?

If there was nothingness before the universe began then there would still be nothing. Obviously that's not true, and since humans can conceive nothing greater than God, God is the alpha(and omega).

I actually believe in the Elon Musk idea that we are in a simulation of some kind. So our God is likely some Sup Forumstard playing The Sims 5000 on his souped up gaming PC.

This is the "God of the Gaps" fallacy. We don't know the answer right now, so let's assume God Did It.

Only thing is, throughout history every time God Did It vs scientific empirical evidence took place, God Did It people got angry and violent and eventually gave in realizing they believed in bullshit.

Something that I've always hated about the bible is this.

Everything in the bible is true, unless it's disproved then it's a metaphor

Except the part where a 600 year old dude built a wooden boat that housed a million animals and dropped all the marsupials off in Australia lololololol

There have been thousands of other gods throughout the ages, can you prove they don't exist? You're an atheist in relation to Zeus, an atheist in relation to Thor, those that call themselves atheists just believe in one god less than you do.