Reminder that if your country doesn't recognize Taiwan as an independent country, you're basically PRC's bitch

Reminder that if your country doesn't recognize Taiwan as an independent country, you're basically PRC's bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

dongtaiwang.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

at the olympics they said chinese taipei

I have many bitches

>independent country
What a pussy. Taiwan is the rightful ruler of the Chinese mainland

>Taiwan

this

We are aware, but we also like to stay realistic. There is no way we'll expel 1.3 billion subhumans from the mainland.

Cast out the Communist bandits and accept legitimate RoC leadership.

Kiribati
Marshall Islands
Nauru
Palau
Solomon Islands
Tuvalu

Burkina Faso
Swaziland

Holy See (Vatican)

Belize
El Salvador
Guatemala
Honduras
Nicaragua
Panama

Dominican Republic
Haiti
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines

Paraguay

Your days are numbered.

1969 ROC 71 PRC 48
2016 ROC 21 PRC 174

>Taiwan
>Not Chinese Taipei

How do you get Antarctica?

Does Taiwan have lots of feminine trap?

how long until you guys formally acknowledge your sovereignty as distinct from china?

Both filthy communists and traitor separatists are scum and not legitimate.

I only recognize the legitimate government of Kuomintang. And pic related borders.

You're our bitch, bitch.

dongtaiwang.com 动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门

>i-if you dont respect me youre a poopyhead
Please.

Genuinely glad Trump is reversing our commie-appealing policy

Few do, why would they recognise you? You offer little, especially compared to Mainland China. Are nations meant to act out of pitiful sentiment for a country barely better than China and in some aspects a lot worse? In turn lessening their country and it's people? China is better, there is no point in casting your fate (politically) with something weaker that will likely be a shithole compared to China in 50 years.

Jesús Trapero, you're drunk again, it's time to stop posting.

lel

I know two Taiwanese guys they always get so mad when I call them Chinese or refer to Taiwan as being a part of China.

>Taiwan
who?

Sorry but the chinks have too much power

Don't have to be so edgy

If Taiwan ever declared independence, would you be willing to fight on it's behalf in the ensuing war?

I wouldn't.

Not bitch just friends

no

I hope that one day, the two chinas will have a reunification, like the two Germanys did

Taiwan are cunts.

Can't wait for China to invade your meme island.

>taiwan
literally who

Zhang, Taiwan is your master

Stop uploading pictures of chinese cartoon woman wearing little to no clothing.

抱歉 ;_;

That train is an unrefurbished KHI C151 on the North-South and East-West line.

You're talking about the red and blue lines of the Taipei MRT, right?

No,red and green lines operated by SMRT in Singapore
All C151 have been refurbed by Hyundai Rotem though, the closest ones looking like the pic would be the Siemens C651

Because the red and blue lines in Taipei have similar carts, maybe even the exact same ones. I'm no train autist though, so I have no idea about models and stuff, but I lived there for two years and took the subway pretty much every day.

Here's a cart from Taipei MRT. It's a stock photo but it's the best one I could find. Seems they're different after all, so you were right.

Japan as a country does not recognise Taiwan as an independent country, but on a civil level, we treat that as a one country

I like you, Jesús

You wouldn't like him if you watched his cringeworthy Youtube show

Is that you, Myanmar?

He's not and already said so.

That's true. Our Government are PRC's bitches, and they love selling out to them for discounted prices.

Well, good thing for him I can't. Because YouTube is blocked here.

Yep that looks quite similar, with the exception of the 'ring' grab poles near the roof. Right now though other than the C651 the rest are white in colour instead of beige.

Long live the Qing dinasty