Any other dope heads on tonight? Where ya from? How much ya using? Shoot or snort? Also general drug thread I guess

Any other dope heads on tonight? Where ya from? How much ya using? Shoot or snort? Also general drug thread I guess..

From Ohio. Only shot twice, really trying to avoid that road so I snort it. Would like to get off the shit but seems impossible..

Philly (best dope in the country)

Need 2 or 3 bags a day to not get sick but if I have the money I can easily do a few bundles a day

Shoot

Ever try subs?

Shooter here, from Seattle.. Brown been pretty good lately

lol you got any other drug connects in philly? i need a center city plug sooooooooooo bad

faggoty pothead reporting in. never went beyond weed coz opioids ruined my mother's life. hell, i don't even drink
>yes, i am fun at all of the parties that i don't go to

Have one now. After I get through this gram (probably tomorrow) I plan on taking it. My sister just got out of rehab a couple months ago and is doing well so that gives me hope. She was a lot worse off than I am so I'm hoping to avoid rehab.

Make sure you always use new works still recovering from an infection

Already posted this in another drug thread, but fuck it.
I'm gonna extract DMT from MHRB soon using naphtha and sodium hydroxide. Any tips so I don't fuck it up? What to do, what not to do?

Alway curious about tar but here on the east it's all powder

Snort, waiting for my paycheck. Told myself I would never shoot.

I've snorted coke once at PE in 10th grade, does that make me cool anons?

Just doing an MST Contin extract for 60mg morphine atm. It's been a good year or so since I touched opiates. I usually just smoke a lot of weed, shatter, hash etc, and take some trips from time to time. I usually try out novel lysergamides that are yet to hit the market (as in they don't have names yet, if you know it exists, you're either someone I know or it's old news to me).

Everyone says that me included. Before long you'll need to snort 5 bags to get high instead of shooting 1 or 2 plus the rush is insane.. not trying to push it on ya haha how long u been on and where you from?

I found a coke package, when I got home I checked it and it had 1 little speck of coke

god hates me

Waiting for the fucking sun to come up don't want to go to Kensington in the dark

Anyone else collect stamps?

I buy between .5 and 1gram and it always comes in the cut off corner of a sandwich bag. When I first started I would be packs ($20) and that would come in a square cut from a magazine that was folded a certain way.

Yeah here they sell 5 and 10 bags in the badlands they sell dope on 100s of corners and every corner has there own stamp to get people to recognize the brands and keep coming back pretty cool I think they only do it in like philly NYC and Jersey

dont even bother going to rehab its a waste .. youll stop when youre ready or die

shut up faggot, we are discussing real drugs

Want to give dope a go but don't know where to get it from, i have a weed dealer but he doesn't do any harder shit, any tips?
Uk based btw

Find the most dangerous parts of your closest major city... seriously

Shut up faggot. Let's discuss drugs that won't kill you and destroy you from addiction

Can't. Stop. The crack foils...

this. 95% of the time, as racist as it sounds, all you need to do is walk up to a random, poor looking black dude and he'll either be a dealer or know one.

No shit. I wonder if I know you. Seattles tar blows. Quality spiked since I quit. Do you street cop? Dealers? Do you know JR? Did you do fent?

I don't know any dealers in London or anything, should i just stroll about asking people if they selling?

well shit, i'll give it a go, thanks user.
I'll let you know if i get stabbed

no, bitch .. fuck off

I found that homeless people are the best, if you're looking to street cop. I don't have nigs in my city though. If I did get it from a nig, he would just middle man it and charge me 3x as much.

>op does a bag
>starts to itch

I just stick to really strong Mexican coffee nowadays.

As someone who has lived on both coasts

Powder > Tar

Powder is much nicer to your veins.

Duh. Us west coasters can only get tar. When I was using H, I had to shoot 3 fucking grams of tar to get high. Now, it's probably 10x more potent. I used to shoot with 3ml 25 gauge. Shit sucked.

didnt even know people were at odds about this .. thought it was known

Cleveland here, 216, suicidal and don't see myself making it to the new year, figure I'll try H for the first time, then take a bunch of other shit in high hopes it kills me.

Tonight was just bars of Xanax, weed and whiskey. Passed out early so now I'm up typing this

jesus christ, not even worth it at that point

Yeah always figured that goop would fuck with your veins how's smoking it? Don't think it's possible to smoke #4

It will kill you. It will kill you fast. It's a blissful way to die. However, don't do it if it's a temporary problem. It's a very permanent solution. 5 Xanax bars and a half gram of H will 100% kill you.

I've been depressed/suicidal for about a decade.

Hang in there man. Fuck it, why not experience all this shitty life has to offer? Don't die. Shit may not get better but why end it? Enjoy it despite how terrible it might be. Everything is subjective; there is no "good" or "bad" on this planet. Think about it. Do some drugs safely and in moderation. Keep playing this game no matter how much you may be losing at it.

Recently started using Codeine, going to buy some oxy soon, is this the start of going down a dark path?

Shit a 25g? Fuck that I use a 31 I don't think they come smaller than that don't even need a script or anything just walk into any cvs type pharmacy and ask for what u need

You're already on the path. Yes. Yes. And yes. Turn back now.

Yes it will when I was just starting out I didn't know mixing benzos with opiates is a big no no. Woke up thanks to narcan

so are you guys even remotely interested in getting off this stuff, or are you just posting here to pass the time until you inevitably OD?

25 is larger than a 31. 3ml syringes only come with 25g screw tips. The vast majority of syringes are 1ml and have a fixed tip ranging from 28-31.

Not worth it bro. Xanies make me feel so shit and upset the next day....Trust me it gets better!
Try everything you can, go get fucked up on a euro holiday....
Experience it before you end it.

I've posted probably 10 posts in the thread above. I've been clean since 11/28/12.

Heroin is for people who are already dead inside.

Never shot up, is .5g a lot?
Sorry to hear that, man.

My fiancé passed away a couple months ago, I couldn't hold my last job (the only one I could seem to get even with a pretty impressive resume), won't be able to make rent next month, no family, friends, just a constant feeling of anxiety and loneliness. Every morning I wake up I wish I didn't.

^Gay I know.

I'll go as long as I can, but literally everything is falling down around me and I'm already at my limit.

I know I'm saying I prefer the thinest and shortest needles in 1/2ml

well i have certain issues that are only resolved by two particular classes of drugs, and all drugs in such classes are illegal for my purposes. and i hate the person i am without them so much i'd rather be dead.
so unlike most addicts, i understood addiction before even starting late in life, made the decision actively, and would rather die than not have opiates.
but i won't be ODing as i'm one of the responsible users.

...and also why the fuck did the mods delete the last drug thread. page 1->404 in 10 secs, not a prune

occasionally snort coke, always wanted to shoot it, really big on lsd 22/m ca

Look up acid base double replacement reactions.

In a certain sense, yes.
.5 grams is maybe the size of a (coin) dime. It isn't that large by volume. To get high, most users are doing .1-.2 per shot. Those are seasoned junkies. .2 would probably kill a first timer. .5 would kill anyone on earth without an opiate tolerance.
Oh after all my veins blew, and my habit surpassed 1g per shot, I had to move to 3g per shot. Cooked down, I had to use 3ml of water, or else it would just be soupy tar.

shooting coke is the best thing in the world .. only thing better is mixing it with heroin

How old was everyone when they started using if u don't mind me asking. I was 19 now 21 and the most fucked up part is I did my first bag because I found a bundle in my dad's jeans and took 3

just be advised, the difference between iv and snorting coke isn't like the difference with other drugs. it is so vastly better that it's not even similar.
and combined with a full agonist opioid in the same shot... it's several orders of magnitude of physical pleasure way beyond what you could possibly conceive of. of course it's also wildly addicting way beyond snorting coke and medically dangerous

lol my nigger! spot on .. im saving this

Tried my first speed ball a few weeks ago. Two philly dimes of dope and a nick of coke. Amazing

I started with oxy's at 18ish. It stepped up to heroin by 19. In and out of rehab for the next 3 years. 7 visits. 4 overdoses. Family destroyed.

I was 18 when I first smoked pot if that counts. I wasn't exactly 'social' or 'fun' in highschool, somehow met some cool people in college and went from there. Experimented with a ton of shit my freshmen year.

Not cocks, though. Never a cock.

Keep getting the fucking storefront captcha ..

>To get high, most users are doing .1-.2 per shot. Those are seasoned junkies.

the flying fuck are you talking about. please tell me you're referring exclusively to 100% pure stuff.

i used to shoot straight 20's of coke in one shot .. my fucking stomach is turning and getting all bubbly just thinking about it .. goddamnit

trips with advice thanks Sup Forums the way you explain it makes it that much more enticing. do you have a recommended amount to start off for a first timer? or a preferred method

Quit shooting cold turkey years ago now I just smoke weed lift and bang my girlfriend...

how has nobody checked these satan quads?

Might as well face it, I'm addicted to love.

It vastly varies by region. Wasn't trying to start a big debate. That just goes for the "pure" tar in Seattle.

do like a .1 or a tiny bit less to get a nice bellringer

Asks all these questions. But doesn't answer them I smell a cop.

Didn't feel like responding to bait, but you right nigga

>select all images with grass

>"pure" tar in Seattle.

my sides

no but whos that in the pic. also never shot h-ron but did pop som opids up like hydro and lortabs also did a few methadone which i didnt like

dubs too, and ok i assume it doesn't take alot to get you spun

I put it in quotes because it's a street marketing term. It is a specific type of tar. I'm well aware it isn't pure.

seriously dont
when my grandma was alive she was perscribed xanax and she was fine when she took it but she was fucking MISERABLE after.

na bro, and with this shit you almost never wanna risk doing too much because youre heart will stop .. also, it is very very very addictive, iod say way more addictive than heroin in the sense that you can never, and i mean NEVER shoot enough cocaine. You will do whatever you can to continue getting high .. be warned, it destroyed my life way more than heroin could

Yeah, I usually snort 3 points or so. As of now anyway. Shooting is appealing and it will probably happen eventually. Been using for 4 years or so. I've stopped for periods of time and been able to limit my use a lot of the time but not all the time. MN

fuck me 4 years and still didnt start shooting? wow

Yeah, been able to keep it under control I suppose. I really want to shoot. Plug sometimes.

ironically heroin or other strong opiates is the absolute only thing that stops the comedown from lots of iv coke. completely eliminates all the fiending and desperation for more.
alcohol, benzos, and weed are all useless for that despite popular belief

Diluadid 160mg insufflation morphine 150mg oral

you are 100% correct .. i stopped shooting dope before i stopped the coke though so i was forced to use xanax and drink .. still made the comedown shitty but wasnt anywhere near as bad as crashing with nothing lol

>snorting dilaudid

bro what the fuck, that is a waste .. might as well eat them

if you really wanna feel em though, shoot em. Shooting dilaudid is better than shooting heroin

Do it outside on a hotplate. Use a kill switch. Do it somewhere secluded.

WHY

HISSS

I do often snort a half I guess, and I would like to shoot. I just have no idea where to get clean needles from and how to filter it or any other way of preparing it. I know people who could show me but for the most part I want to spend as little time around them as possible. It is really fucking tempting though and I think about doing it constantly. I want that rush real bad.

I've did fentanyl for about four years. Duragesic to hospital gel packs and shots those ampoules are perfect.

im confused as to why anyone would want to ruin their lives with heroin..legit question here...why do you do it? do you regret ever starting? you you plan on using until you inevitably die from i?

are you in the states? if so, depending on your state you can go buy them at any CVS or similar pharmacy .. its easy to mix, just add 30ml of water, mix up until clear liquid than place a small piece of cotton from an ear swab on it and use the syringe to suck it up through the cotton .. enjoy the train

Sounds like I have a few errands to run tomorrow

So you can give our sweet drugs a bad name. At least tell someone you know it was four plan and not the drugs. You will fuck us. Its so close to everything being decriminalized. Fuck off.

Here's how it goes for all of us.

Too many fillers.