Ask a guy from Quebec anything

Ask a guy from Quebec anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=za05HBtGsgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does dick taste xD

Vouz le vouz aha

tell me ONE (1) interesting fact about your province.

I'm a latino, living in the Vancouver area, who can speak French to a significant degree and is as Catholic as your average Quebecois (that is, not that much). Can I move there?

You forgot to say that you are either an argie or a uruguayan, so they can show you the nearest coffee shops where they can call you for the bill, mesero

Qu'est-ce que vous mangez toujours?

Is welfare particularly better in Quebec? Somehow my impression is that Quebec is relatively left wing. So kinda wanna know if welfare is better there

Tu viens d'où mon homme? Moi du Saguenay.
>inb4 la la consanguin xD

desu youd be able to survive in quebec with only english, knowing french is a huge plus tho.

we are apparently the world leader in dairy sanitation

Me estai weando que esto es esa wea: youtube.com/watch?v=za05HBtGsgU

Poutine

do you really find regional pride in poutine or is it just a meme

Flag collectors would trip over this

unfortunately, normie plebshits unironically do

it's so fucking cringe-inducing

Don't know much about the state of welfare in quebec, besides the fact that it's incredibly easy to get approved for it.

Most of the people i knew who had to survive on welfare had to rely on some kind of underhanded revenue, friend of mine steals electronics and credit cards from parked cars to get by.

callate mogolico

A lot of people unironically take pride in poutine, even though the rest of the world despises it. imo i fucking love poutine but i have to agree that it doesn't look appealing.

El argentino hambriento buscando como irse a servir mesas. Pobre hueon. No te basta con tener a tu hermana de puta?

Monteregie

RARE

your country is a meme
jkajkajkakjajk en el hilo latino se estan cagando de risa de vos

Hmm ok. Do they get food stamp or something like that? Also, is there a lot of subsides/gibs for farmers and natives? Just curious.

The argentine rat using proxies to get tips as how to get a waiter job. Why are you people such scum? Niggers should stay at your cunt eating maze with flour and endure your shitty circumstances to be honest

Don't think food stamps are a thing, people on welfare flat-out just get a check.

Natives are known to not do shit but sit in their reserves and sell cigarettes, it's incredibly taxed and natives are exempt of tax they can buy them and sell them cheaper than retail and still make a profit. Other than that they usually keep to themselves, natives who act like gibsmedats and dindus are usually mostly white or only got their native status from a distant cigarette-selling relative.

Saving you for future banter. Argies need to fake identities to get jobs as waiters. How low can you people go? Jeez negro. Have some fucking dignity

Nice try kitt sullivan

Sounds like your natives aren't abbo tier. Good for you. Btwn, Aren't Haitians Quebec's dindu or are they better?

Rather sadly, I'm not an Argie, but a Salvadoran mestizo 1.70 meters tall (or short, if you prefer).

>Poutine.
>Vladimir Poutine.

kjkjkjakjajkajk se re regalo
igual matate chicano sorete

Depends which generation of haitians.

The kids from the 2011 earthquake who were raised by canadian foster parents usually go well. If it isn't the case the chances of them acting like dindus is VERY high.

What do Quebecois think of BC other than "we don't"?

stop bootlegging our flag pls

throw me the gum

dude weed lmao and chinks

Combien de gens québécois parlent couramment l'anglais? Dois-je savoir le français si je veux partir au Québec? C'est quoi les choses principales qu'on devrait voir là-bas?

>Dois-je savoir le français si je veux partir au Québec?
oui

What do Quebecois think of the Maritimes? What about Acadians in particular?

>Combien de gens québécois parlent couramment l'anglais?

À Montréal quasiment tout le monde mais avec un assez gros accent, si tu sort de l'île c'est mieux de pouvoir parler français.