Well fuck it I'll give you guys some feels

Well fuck it I'll give you guys some feels....
> Be me 17
> have never really hugged or told my grandparents I love them
> one day im walk to my grandparents house
> grandpa is outside doing grandpa things
> "Hi papa"
> "Hey user"
> "sorry to bother you guys I just need to talk to granny"
> "your never a bother user I love your company"
> "yours too papa"
> few days later my mom is crying
> "mom what's wrong?"
> "papa has cancer"
> no....please...no...
> papa stays in the hospital for about 2 weeks
> once home he can't walk and can barely move
> too scared to visit him
> fast forward about a month
> grow the balls to face my dying grandfather
> I walk in the room he lays there nothing but skin and bones.
> he reaches for my hand and I take it
> "I love you so so much papa"
> in a muffled scratchy voice he says "I love you too user"
> I try not to cry
> too late
> that was the last time I saw my grandpa
> he died July 5th 2015 right after his favorite holiday
> weeks after his death I'm looking through old photos
> see baby me and grandpa
> he's holding me smiling and kissing my cheek
> hardest fucking thing to look at
> every time I think of him I regret never hugging him once or telling him I love him but that one time on his death bed...

Yes this was hard to right and if your reading this I'm begging you all to please if you love someone FUCKING TELL THEM as much as you can....don't be an idiot like me...show your loved ones your appreciation.

Move it along go WhatsApp you dirty animal

As much as this is a board for dumb retarded shit this is a message that should be seen. Bumping for that reason.

Didn't expect to be in the feels tonight, but at least you took the effort to see him. That one visit and that one "I love you" meant the entire world to him. If you believe in any sort of afterlife, you'll get to see him again. Keep your head up, OP; your papa is still here, not physically but in spirit.

You are the continuation of his legacy, and he is proud of you I'm sure. You did good man.

Found this on an old thread. Hit me hard.

Atleast you got to tell him you love him one last time. I never did that, and I regret it everyday.

Grandmother passed away this morning... 2016 been an awful year.... I've been totally blessed to reach 34 years old with all four of my grandparents, but my Grandfather (mom's dad) died in March and now his wife has passed away. I can honestly say neither of them had good last days physically, but nothing makes me feel better than knowing I got to speak with both of them and tell them I loved them right before they died.

My paternal grandfather died long before any of my siblings were born, we have a portrait of him in the family living room.
My maternal grandfather died a few years ago, I never met him as he never left Mexico.
My paternal grandmother died last year, I also never met her as she never left Mexico.
All I have left is my maternal grandmother, who I plan to visit next year in Mexico. Once she's gone I'm In for a decent inheritance though.

Y'all niggas got me sad as fuck.

>be me
>grandfather dies pretty young, I was probably only 8
>older cousin had more years with him, tells me about him
>told how good he was playing pool
>cousin had a pool table, they had lots of chances to play
>years go by, I get older
>grandmother moves to retirement home in my city so my parents can take care of her
>get chances to talk with her
>get bright idea: ask my grandmother all about my grandad's life
>grandmom: "oh, he was a good man, worked very hard"
>me: cousin says that he was really good at pool. How did he pick that up?
>grandmom: "Oh, no! He would never have played pool!"
>grandmom: "He was a good christian man and would never go to a bar and play pool."
>learn life lesson
>sometimes old people aren't filled with wisdom you can learn from
>sometimes they're filled with as much bullshit as everyone else

My father died three years ago. He was never really there when I was young but he tried to make up for it. I never got to spend holidays with him, go on a road trip, or all the cool stuff you "should" do with a father (even if later you say it's gay).

He left me a few things... not much. Just a necklace he wore most of my life, some zippo lighters, his pistol, and his car.

Three months later the house was broken into and they took everything of value they could carry. A guitar, some cash, and the necklace... the pistol... and the lighters.

I drove that car every day until Saturday night, and loved it because it was all I had left. Saturday night is when the engine sprung a leak and caught fire.

It's a total loss. I have no vehicle and nothing left to remind me of him, and can't afford to get to work (I will likely lose my job).

>had the best dad in the world
>dad
Nopenopenope.

Oh man the feels sorry for your pain bud

>>be me
>>both grandpas die before I was born
>>blame the Jews for the rest of my life

>blame the Jews for the rest of my life
Well was it the Jews?

>be me a few months ago
>live a pretty normal life with family
>parents are pretty old (around 60)
>dad is a somple man who lives to explore, mom is energetic, kind hearted and loves to travel
>dad loved my mom to death his whole life was only to make her happy
>they bith worked hard to have some money ehen they are old
>retirement is only a few years ahead
>suddenly mom was paralized in her bed
>doctors said it's a brain attack on the brainstem not much todo hope for the best prepare for the worst
>dad is now an empty soul, he has literally no motivation to do anything
> my brother prays that she will be fine oneday
> everyone prays
>fast forward today
> doctors said she will be stuck in the Machine and on the bed probably forever
>Everything mom wanted to see is now destroyed
>Everything my parents build up for was crushed in an instant

>Be me
>Have sister
>Ridiculously sick for weeks
>She's not going to school or anything
>Don't think much of it because she's vulnerable and gets sick easily and often
>Fast forward maybe like two weeks of her being sick
>Taking shower on a Saturday morning, ready to face the world
>Knock at bathroom door
>Angrily shut off shower and wonder what person wants
>It's grandpa, who lives with us
>"Your mother thinks your sister isn't with us anymore"
>Takes a second to register
>Run out of bathroom wrapped in towel, conditioner still in my head
>Try to run downstairs
>Parameds already in the house so mom has me stay upstairs
>I kneel down on the floor and start screaming and crying

I haven't felt a damn thing but sadness since then. March 12, 2016. She was only 8. She was gonna be 9 this year. The doctors said she wouldn't make it past one year since she had a slew of health problems from the start.

Rest easy, angel.

Why would you hug or tell your grandparents you love them? Do that to your parents, but grandparents exist to straighten you out and turn you into a man, and beat your autism out of you. I've never done anything more than shake my grandfather's hand, because we're both men, and he taught me about home upkeep.

Exactly the same thing happened to me user. Barely ever talked to my grandpa even though i loved him to death. One day, after a few weeks of strange coughing we found out he had lung cancer. He had it for 15 years.

It hit like a ton of bricks...

anyone have the image where it explains how some people grow so numb that they even avoid having internet discussions because they don't think anyone will respond?

I'm so sorry user. My step sister and I are very close and I honestly don't know what I would do if I ever lost her. You didn't deserve to lose her so soon man.

Not everybody's like you, user. And quite personally, I'm thankful for that. Let the dude have his moment.

>be me
>hate my whole family
>we all hate each other
>grandparents all ashamed of me and my siblings
>aunts/cousins don't even think about our side of the family
>sister is a psycho
>brother is an SJW
>mother is the most fake, passive-aggressive person I know
I think I'll only be upset when my father dies and that's because he actually made an honest attempt at parenting, even if he sucked horribly at it.

I'm just happy she's not sick anymore. But it still kills.
Her favorite movie was Tangled and she watched it practically every day since it came out on DVD. And at my school band's spring concert, they showed footage of the kids playing Disney songs from their trip to Disneyworld. (I didn't go and nobody told me what they played while there). In comes "I See The Lights". I instantly bawled right there on stage, in front of everybody.

final bump before I go to sleep

bump