Why do so many boys have this fucking faggot haircut!? It's a fucking gay and retarded fuckboy cut!

Why do so many boys have this fucking faggot haircut!? It's a fucking gay and retarded fuckboy cut!

Other urls found in this thread:

bit.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just guessing here.... they want the D

You're obsessing over pretty boys and their haircuts. I think we all know who the faggot is

mad cuz bad, you faggot baldy? huh?

Coincidentally, every guy I've met with this haircut is a retard douche bag.

You sound jealous. Cut your jewfro and take it with some product.

I don't have this cut or use product, I just have nice hair and don't bitch about others guys hair. It's not my head so I don't see the big deal.

I've gotten compliments on my hair but it's never gotten me laid.

This

There will aleways be stupid trends like goddy hideous pairs of Jordan's kids spend there life savings on

Because this is literally the haircut nowadays that will get you laid. Many girls will flock to a guy who has a haircut like this.

You jealous bro, let the people do watever they want with their fucking hair

because they're trying to get some v

Unfortunately he's right I just do messy and I do good enough that I'm surprised I'm std free

Post pic of your hair and face. Prove you're not just a jealous man child

Girls love gay and retarted fuck bois

he won't because he's a fat jealous faggot lol

Lol, ITT closet fags are mad

it's just like the elvis hair cut back in the day, it's something, future generations will laugh over when they see photos of these retards.

OP here and a FEMALE with long lucious hair!

I'm just saying i hate seeing all these guys thinking this do is a cool trend.

I cut mens hair very well (always cut my bf's) and hate seeinf all these guys ruining their heads!

tits or gtfo

Fucking jealous fatboy

>OP here and a FEMALE with long lucious hair!

ok? prove it you stupid bitch or shut the fuck up because if you're not a female then you're a fat fuck jealous of the guys who actually fuck

I'm going to be honest, I've been looking at getting this haircut since I was like 15.

The problem was it was called the 'Hitler Youth' and that is why I loved it so much (I'm from Sup Forums so dont ask you fucking nigger).

Lucky for me, they renamed it the 'Gentlemens' haircut about 2 years ago

>I share the same haircut as the Hitler Youth and society doesn't have a single clue

Also it doesnt get you laid mate! None of my friends bang guys who imitate fuckwits with cuts like one direction...

And yeah it is kinda funny will be when men see pics of themselves in 10 yeard!

Ah finally let ouy my dislike for this haircut. Thanks Sup Forums

Hi

I hate it when fuckboys pretend to be females on this shitty site

>Thanks Sup Forums

>arab men>black men>spanish men>white men>asian men.

You are not female and everyone knows that, go in the fucking corner and cry your eyes out about those boys that steal your m'ladys. Beta fuck

+1

>none of my friends
>friends
Yeah ok buddy you obviously don't know any attractive women so the opinions of the landwhales you hang out with is of someone who could never hope to get with a handsome guy with a trendy hairstyle anyway.

Yes its a dark picture but seriously
You jelous???
Im having too much fun with this website haha...

What is taste?
Does it differ?
Is it subjective?
Discus!

But you're fat. We don't care about your opinion. Or anyone's opinion for that matter. Especially Op

Op is the realest fag out here

i can already tell you're ugly.
abandon thread.

>You jelous

This is now a cringe thread

this. why do girls love guys that are borderline bisexual and are valid and narcisiitic as them..

you're one of those autistic metal dudes and you're just pissed because you can't get laid

You look ugly and fat
Fucking cringewhale

(If this is you) I love how just showing your finger and your cheek proves you're an overweight girl who had her heart broken by a handsome trendy boy who wouldnt look her way

PUT THAT WHALE BACK IN THE OCEAN

>cringewhale

kek

>being a femanon on Sup Forums not showing tits
>bringing up your crappy opinions no one cares about
Why do you feel the need to do so? Can't you bitch about it to your 2 inches bf and leave us alone with your pointless self-centered bullshit ideas? Also show breasts or leave the premises

>fuckboy cut

It's popular among tools, but ironically if a girl has this haircut, I wanna fuck her real, real bad.

Not the most popular philosophy I know, but we're all different, see.

Everybodys favorite mens haircut from the 90's is back.

The Boyband Look

I wish I was kidding, I've seen a bunch of kids with this type of hair as of late.

Im hot guys.
I'm fit,
Im a chick and yes i listen to metal too actually.
Its fun watching how reiled up and cinical you boys get just because this is probably the only contact you have had with a female your entire lyfe!!

U mean mexicos dontya? Bc Spain its an european country aka we still white u fuckinng sandnigger

>hot
>listen metal

Pick one

Haha weird..

And aye its so annoying i love guys hair and cutting it too so it suites them shame guys are just as self concous as most woman

I know its hard to belive.
My previous bf got me into metal though!

You forget about my mom.

I fucking win and there's nothing you can do about it.

ITT: ugly boys with shitty hair genetics complaining because they can't pull it off

my mom thinks I'm the handsomest guy. You believe the bullshit your long haired pocked face bf tells you when you're layering his hair so he can save a couple bucks?

>listens to metal
definitely fat

>dat ringpop

My hair grows like Ricky's from trailer park boys. All I have to do is comb it back.
>feels good

Hot,Chick, none whatever, None of these mean nothing except timestamp tits tots, you retarded dishwasher

hnnnggg you sound so fucking hot

Boys don't get caught on this one, it's a level 99 fisher and they pulled out the metal line.

So your previous bf likes metal

That means he was a fat neckbeard with long hair. So actually you're a fucking whale who had her cholesterol heart broken by a dude with this haircut

Case closed

post a tit then. prove you arent a nerdy dude with long hair

after youve done that, we have some questions that hopefully your feminine insight could answer. but we want to know you are legit and not some gay trap metal dude trolling us

>implying there arent hot muscular metalhead guys

get it right m8

Guys calm down
Im sexy and fit (yeah sounds maybe a little natsastic rn) but seriously not everyone on the interet is a fat fuck and male.

All you giys jumping to these incoreect conclusions makes me think you all secretly hate yourself or something...

I just made this thread to let out my hate for a bloody haircut. ChILL

P.S heres some tits for you who requested but this is not adult requests so dont ask for anything else.

Timestamp or gtfo

Timestamp

If you'd ever been to a metal concert you would be surprised at how many hot women are there. Last one I went to all the girls were pretty good looking to hot as fuck. But the ugly ones(very few of them), they are creatures that should not be seen.

No he had a solid figure sexy 5 oclock shadow a 6" thick cock. He was ok

>Shitty Hair
>Gym shirt

May I ask what you have studied or are studying?

nice try...you forgot to rename your file from the generic Sup Forums name you downloaded. put a timestamp in the pic (write the current day and time on a paper and take a pic of it with your tit )

tits and time stamp or gtfo

Time stamp, or gtfo

Where's the fucking timestamp you fatfuck

Cool tots! W8 no timestamp then still have cock or worst maybe being nigger, and this is Sup Forums its all 'bout hate dont'ya think?

time stamp or gtfo

MORE

Haha yea, i want to have a threesome with a guy and another hick who listens to thrash.

it only works if you have a masculine face, otherwise you truly come off as a faggot. The feminine hair compliments a masculine face.

Civil engineering

Why?

I posted this to Sup Forums a while ago then downloaded it because i delted it from my camera roll, but why timestamp???? I dont care that much to impress Sup Forums!? O.O

we are really hoping you are a chick because we have valid fashion questions about haircuts and we want your opinion. but this is not proof you are a chick. you need a timestamp

>heres a pic of me i just took
>im jim halpert

Either you have tits or you don't, but if it ain't time stamped you got a dick

So you're opinion doesn't matter, but it's OK, don't pout, you can just click the X and gtfo

And i dont apreciate being called things im not

>tfw last gf liked metal
>tfw she had the nicest body ive ever seen
>tfw miss her every day
:((((((

How the fuck you gonna download a fucking picture you post a while ago?

timestamp because if you are just another random guy no one wants your opinion on haircuts. but if you prove you are a semi decent looking girl, we want to ask you what your opinions are

because fuck you

Fatfuck

The time stamp is to prove the picture was taken today at this time. It's to prove you're a girl and this haircut sucks from the opinions of a girl

Oh

SEEMS LEGIT

You make a thread and want people's opinion on alpha haircut but you aren't willing to show tits WITH timestamp?

what kinda cuts do you recommend? I usually
get a number 2 and finger length on the top
basically a ceaser then I grow it out medium
length for a while.

I was thinking of growing out the top getting the sides saved to like a number 2-3, pretty much an undercut but styling/wearing it like mgks.

I'm 20 years old been doing my hair the same
pretty much since grade 6 I really want to try
something new.

shaved* sorry tired

First, I think it mainly correlates with the primal drive to intimidate other males. Looking bigger seems to fit into their concept of displayed dominance. Second, there are by far more primitive idiots around, than civiliced people. those for one want to achieve that look AND want to use it to intimidate others/assert themselves versus others. Due to those, all the weak minded and stupid fuckboys feel like this haircut is connected to the subjective impression of dominance they experience when interacting with 'em. All of this leads to an amount of people favouring this haircut, where peer pressure, especially amongst younger ones, becomes a very real problem.

Also Tits or GTFO

Found the full pic of OP guys!

Seems legit

I love having this hair cut. I crush puss consistently. I'm guessing you're some femtard with a nerd ass boyfriend that you give bowl hair cuts to. Or a plain ol faggot.

Prove me wrong, fag.

This, post pic of your bf haircut

Haha i drew this in eyeliner in front camera but when i took it it reversed. You can tell its 1.7 reversed....

Well this was fun but im going to go now thanks for the debate..

I just used to shave my head most of the time since my hair is wavy and a general discomfort.

But now I got a scar about one inch above the start of my hairline on my forehead and I can't shave anymore as it's very unsightly.

I'm thinking of getting OP's haircut and let it grow out a lot at the top.

bit.
ly/25xOEE4