cuck-core

>an american musical
>scolds VPOTUS for crimes he didn't commit
>violates the 5th, 6th and 8th Amendments

1) Illmatic
2) Hamilton Soundtrack
3) Paul's Boutique
4) MF Doom
5) Boyz in The Hood (Dynamite Hack Remix)
6) Turntablism

i'm a sucker for it because i was a theater kid in high school

fag

so you're gay?

I was a theater kid and I still didn't like it. On second thought, I don't really like any musicals. I just liked acting.

tfw have had a gf for two years but i can't tell her i was a theater kid because she'll know

also partially true

Girlfriend is obsessed so I'm buying her the record for christmas. Personally I think it's pretty retarded but hey she likes it. God knows shes not into the metal that I am so it evens out

sounds like your relationship is built off of shit taste

Literally music for white people made by a white person

an epic rap battles of history episode that people are paying literally thousands of dollars to see

Mike Pence is in the closet

music for gay white cucks like pence

Kek, poor boi. All he wanted to do is enjoy a musical

Apparently Donald is welcome to the show if he wants

Literally sounds like Disney shit. What's ridiculous is that a bunch of Bougie ass white people wrote a bunch of articles in the NYT praising it as the artwork of the century and then gave the musical a pulitzer

Hip-hop − integrity & things that make Hip-hop interesting + Muscial Theater − things that make Musical Theater songwriting unique + Histroical Revisionism = whiteguilt trash for psuedos.

Musicals have been dead since the 70s and hip-hop died a slow, painful death. most people haven't even noticed that it's dead yet.