Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kIZqOTIbWDg
streamable.com/b70g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

brazilian curryfag is back

Kawhi gonna go fucking ham next season

2nd for Cavs/Pacers alliance

youtu.be/kIZqOTIbWDg

This all speaks to the greatness of Lebron James. Two losers who couldn't beat him (inb4 muh 2015 asterisk title) Have to team up to beat him.

Fuck the NBA

The Rockets will save the NBA

Who #builtnotbought here

dubs confirm

Give me one good reason this shouldn't happen

I am now an unabashed LelBron supporter. We must rally around a hero in these dark times, he is our only hope.

Lebron crashed reality with that block. Everything shifted to make him the undisputed hero this season.

How many asterisks do the Memeiors get when they win a championship in 2017?

>Duncan retires
>no body gives a shit

Kek

the fuck is wrong with americans, in europe nobody whines that the best football teams buy the best players

you mean #whereplayersgotodie

THIS IS THE ONLY MAN WHO CAN SAVE YOU

NO NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL COME TO GOLDEN STATE

BUT ONLY IF YOU RESPOND TO THIS POST WITH "THANK YOU UNCLE DREW"

NBA shoulda lowered the cap desu

So are there like 4 good teams in the entire NBA? Lets hope the wolves become the team to save the NBA

I can't fuckin believe Durant...
This is worse than Lebron goin to Miami. The Warriors beat """us""" last year after being up 3-1 and he decides to go runnin' off to be Curry's #2 bitch. This is some bullshit. If they manage to go up against the Cavs, I hope Lebron fuckin bodies him.

>storming the King's castle AGAIN

Then he'll just have to do it AGAIN

streamable.com/b70g

Lil B is a lesser meme, Great KEK Itself has the Cavaliers. Lifting a curse on one player means nothing when that entire team he's sold his soul to now is already cursed.

>The Block
>The Three
>The Stop

Who /haven't forgotten/ here?

curry/barbosa
klay/livingston
durant/pierce
draymond/iguodala
pau/west

how do you stop this team?

I feel bad for klay tho

;_;

no one cares about a handful of baseball teams buying out the best players either

I wonder why

If we meme enough about GS losing game 1 do you think it'll happen?
It worked for the Cavs.

Looks bretty fun 2bh

I haven't been to the ocean in like 5 years. I think I'm due

interesting.

Because we like parity. We don't like looking at the rosters in the off season and knowing the winners.

You wouldn't watch a race between AMG's and passats would you?

That's because you're all a bunch of cuckholds who are okay with whatever happens regardless of how it negatively influences competition.

>literally didn't see the previous thread
How dumb are you

That's because you have to stack teams so someone will be able to score a goal and not end every match with a 0-0 score

Young Kobe will be fine

>yfw kyrie crosses curry and durant so hard they end up breaking their ankles and feet

He probably knew a couple of days ago if not weeks ago.

Nigga we already talked about it

THANK YOU UNCLE DREW

>no one cares about baseball
fixed

I bet the warriors have a bunch of injury troubles and their bench dooms them and they finish 58-24, losing in the western conference semis to the spurs.

I've had enough. I'm not watching this NBA shit league anymore.

I'll be watching a lot more hockey this year.

WEST: lotta history in this building
KD: is this where LeBron blocked it?
WEST: uhh yeah
KD: and Kyrie pulled up from here?
WEST: ya
KD: wow

They gotta have a team on the court while they build. Might as well give paychecks old washed up dudes and guys who would otherwise be playing in Belarussian leagues

Im close to jumping on the TWolves bandwagon because of Thibs and the fact that the Bulls fucking blow

Dubs confirmed.

THANK YOU UNCLE DREW

>NBA is La Liga now

Which team is Cuckletico Madrid? Spurs?

in football the general skillevel is very high since it's a game played everywhere for a long time

no one cares about baseball

lol that fag can't hold #TreyD or Curry's jock

>billionaires should make more money

Because Baseball's randomness still allows for insane levels of Pairty and competitiveness.

look on the bright side at least we wont have to watch Cavs vs Memeiors on Christmas Day now.

>tired of being second
>goes to golden state
>becomes the third option in a chucking offense

>tfw have to unironically root for the Clippers now

>BREAKING: Ex-Dubs C Jermaine O'Neal interested in possible return, Appeared in 44 games with Dubs in 13-14
KD IS LITERALLY BRINGING BACK NIGGAS FROM THE GRAVE

reminder kevin durant is cursed

I can only hope

THANKS UNCLE DREW

We need the banana boat team. They may not be the best, but they have something the Warriors don't have, champions

>kicking a ball
>high skill level

Lol ok

LeBron's departure of Cleveland was "The Decision"

What nickname will this move by Durant have in the future?

THANK YOU UNCLE DREW

Stockholm Syndrome

The Cuck

The Betrayal

The Opportunism

The Cuckening

"The Betrayal"

>but they have something the Warriors don't have, champions

If the Cavs beat GSW in the finals then

Lebron eclipses Jordan

2017 NBA Finals
King LeBron James VS Kevin the Cuck + memeteam

The Betrayal or The Bandwagon

Bulls fan here also i might hop on that bandwagon. They have a great young lineup too. Towns, dunn, and wiggins on the floor at the same time will be deadly.

yeah sure because it's not like the nba has so many games because a team can lose to anyone on a bad day

Soon to be Paris Syndrome

The cuckening

>Boston strong
Man, Boston winning the WS that years was one of my best moments in my life as a fan
>That Victorino grandslam
>TThat Big Papi grandslam
>Koji GOAThara

h-hold me Sup Forums

Save that for when France loses the Euro

The meme

Is Westbrook autistic?

El Memé Capital

Your post doesnt even make sense Muhammad

>In a sit down interview, set to debut on ESPN Wednesday July 6th, Kevin Durant tells Josina Anderson why he chose Golden State out of the six teams courting him. [Excerpt]: "It really came down to the player I want to become in the next chapter in my career. The Warriors are in a unique position where we can become the next dynasty. I'm also really excited about ads on jerseys next season. I've heard that the Warriors have already signed a deal with Raid Spray, because of the anti-Steph cockroach infestation. I hope these ads, along with myself and Steph, purge the NBA of these cockroaches."

the clippers

Leave KD to me.

Nah he probably just likes cupcakes

kd didn't deserve a guy like westbrook

Not even Lebron was bitch enough to join the team that kicked his ass during the playoffs.

the chuckening

lebron to spurs with westgod, cousins, and bananaboat squad

who says no?

cp3/parker
westgod/wade/green
kawhi/melo/diaw
lebron/aldridge
cousins/pau/noah

I hope LeBron gets wade in his team and they destroy the Warriors and him and Wade retire. At that point LBJ would be easily the greatest ever and Wade would be the best SG since Jordan and 2nd best ever

Lol I was reading this as legit until I got to the raid spray part and had a chuckle

Spurs actually won compared to atletico.

Wade isn't good anymore

Why don't people realize this?

The grand order of faggotry.

>GSW will never be good again

Feels good.

kek, I believed it even into the ads part and thought that this interview excerpt will become a meme, but as soon as Raid came in, I lost it

"The Katie"

Day he turned into a bitch