Hi creeps of Sup Forums

Hi creeps of Sup Forums,

I'm going on a vacation in 2 weeks and some hot girl is gonna stay at my house. I'm planning to put a hidden camera in the shower but I cant have any wires there so any recommendations for a hidden cam with some days long battery life?
I can also fit an old Sony Xperia Z3c in a shampoo bottle but I'm afraid the battery will die soon.. Maybe there is some way to make it only run IP camera and nothing more to get a little more life out of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20095/China_Wall_Plug_Camera20095131127051.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=G7W-Yq6bx9I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know letting a camera run till it dies and then retrieving it is my game plan I usually just use the restroom and leave it in there before they use the shower so I have no clue man.

Yeah that's what I was gonna do but I'm afraid it won't even last until she takes her first shower here because I'm leaving at midnight so I have to set it up then so it will probably die before she even gets here.

The most stealthy is a hidden wall plug
upload.ecvv.com/upload/Product/20095/China_Wall_Plug_Camera20095131127051.jpg

There are other solutions like a
808 #16 with motion detection + 32gb microSD + powerbank inside some gel bottle, but you have to make sure she's not going to use it.

Or the same 808 at the bottom of a dirty clothes basket.

Less you find a big ass external battery pack that can charge your camera like 20 times over so long as your camera can record while charging.

A 3000mah powerbank would make the 808 last about 3 days

808s don't have motion detection. I have the high end 808 26 1080p and it has no motion detection and lacks the ability to be used while charging

OP, if you get results, please post for us. We will be eternally grateful.

808 #16 do have motion detection. #26 don't
youtube.com/watch?v=G7W-Yq6bx9I

That isn't a standard 808 16 though. The led indication light is bulb shaped and the pinhole camera is now an external wide angle. A revision that socks considering you can tell it's a camera now withought the pinhole lense

same thought exactly

Yeah I thought of that to but if I do that I have to have a cable running and that would look kinda shady so I don't know

Of course I will post

You wont last long enough on battery in your case OP ...

Find a way to plug your cam somewhere, even if you have to reconsider your plan in globality ...

I mean just dont get stuck with an idea of hidden cam with battery in a bottle or things like that ... You may have to install a bigger cam, maybe IPcam, but make a little work to hide it behind a mirror as an example ...

No need for amazing battery life if you just get one thats motion activated user

Not open-minded but was thinking about the practicalities of using 2 way mirror acrylic to hide a camera behind. I want to put a 4k 30 fps action cam being it but all the high resolution 4k won't be usable if the 2 way acrylic makes the shot to darknow, discolored or distorted in anyway. Anyone know how practical 2 way acrylic mirrors can be and the clarity?

Maybe put a camera inside a shaver? And plug that shit in the wall?

OP not open minded fucking spell check

Yes but it will still use some battery when it's not recording for the motion sensor to be armed right?

Yes maybe. I still have 2 weeks and I've known her for very long so I wouldn't mind making kind of a project out of it. Do you have any other ideas? The problem is that it's my moms house so I can't really make any obvious modifications to the mirror

I dont know for your acrylic mirrors, but i once installed a cam behind a mirror that was in a piece of furniture ...
It was fixed to the wall so i had a little work to install that, but i could plug it on the lights of the piece of furniture so no problem of battery ...
I had to make a pinhole in the argentic layer behind the mirror though ...

I'm thinking about buying a raspberry Pi with a camera module and try to hide it in a shampoo bottle. I have zero programming experience so you guys think that could work? Also, you think it has more battery life than the Xperia Z3c or a bought spy camera?

How old is she? What does she look like?

I've become very good at putting spy cameras up, but never for extended lengths of time, so I can't really be much help. I had an electric shaver type spy cam that I would keep in a toiletry bag, which was inconspicuous enough.

If you're putting this much effort, give us a quick drawn layout of your bathroom, with ideal camera spots, as well as charge points.

Bro just don't. Waste of time and energy for footage that is sub 720p and low frame rates while using wayyyy to much electricity

If there's wireless internet, use AirDroid on your android phone, and remotely control the camera.

just get one of those alarm clock/wall clocks

She is in her early twenties and is kinda tall. As for the bathroom.. The problem is that it's not really a bathroom but more like a tiny room with a shower head and a sink. (Pic related)

I read about some HD camera modules, Are they shit too?

Yeah but won't the battery just drain like crazy?

Bump

The battery is an issue. But you may be able to find extended batteries / power packs to prolong life time. Also, the app allows you to switch on the camera when you want (ie. hear her in the shower) thus only ramping up battery use when necessary.

Put a toiletry bag with a tiny hole in it, in the corner opposite the shower, slightly pointing up. Phone in a pocket of the bag, lined up with the hole and bam, you're good.

Yes most pi cameras will have shit quality especially in low light situations such as indoors rather than outside in the sun. Another thing is that the power usage goes up once using anything over 480p so the pi would run out of juice quick if being used with an external battery pack.

Okay thanks, That's out of the question then.

Yeah I think I might just try this.. Anybody have a recommendation for a powerbank that can make the phone last for something like 2 days?

Is there a good forum recommendation for this stuff?

not that I know of other than the candidforum which is a very restrictive room that hardly anyone has access to

nice set of trips.

just in case you all wanted to know the quality you can expect from a moving person in frame from an 808 26. granted I have taken a vlc snap and then just upped the resolution to get rid of some jagged edges so keep that in mind

Very nice, Thanks

moar

moar

nevermind, only the first photo was good.
She looks ugly in the rest

anyone else having problems with the capcha thing taking forever to pop up

my current problem. never had this issue until today and refreshing the page only helps for one more upload before it goes crazy again

Nice
webm pls..

man she was much hotter in her first photo. With her hair down, and her hunch back she looks like a crack addicted whore I could find behind a dark alley fucking for drug money. meh

>808 26.
do you just leave it on your keys on the counter

use to be that simple till she found it one day by picking it up and actually inspecting it. never said anything to anyone but now I have to hide it inside vents or bottles

refresh page

no shit read my comment

808 #16 board supports motion detection.
If you want to connect a normal lens, a wide angle, convert the red led into a external one or any other mod it doesn't matter, the board will support the motion detection anyways.

>mfw this happened to me but with my actual phone on the normal camera with the screen on (my sister)

She never said anything, or acted strange. She even put it back to where it was, but pointed at the ceiling.

damn mine was less obvious but from the facial expressions she made on the camera while inspecting it I'm pretty sure she knew. Especially since she didn't put it back pointing at her either. she put it facing the ground.

It actually put me off and I deleted all my shit, but I just have too many opportunities with my girlfriend's friends now.

How do you set your 808 up?

well I use to just have it on my keychain lanyard and leave it on the window seal but now I put it in vents or inside bottles. if not then just wrapped up in a black sock with a whole cut out and leave that on the floor in the corner pointed up. It's all I can do now

shampoo bottle may be a bit dangerous, if she's gonna use them just saying

go to settings, "use legacy capcha"

>Hi creeps of Sup Forums,
>I'm going on a vacation in 2 weeks and some hot girl is gonna stay at my house. I'm planning to put a hidden camera in the shower but I cant have any wires there so any recommendations for a hidden cam with some days long battery life?
>I can also fit an old Sony Xperia Z3c in a shampoo bottle but I'm afraid the battery will die soon.. Maybe there is some way to make it only run IP camera and nothing more to get a little more life out of it?
SQ8 with night vision and motion detection

Thanks for the ideas.

Just wondering - how long does the 26 last?

about an 1 hour and 15 minutes if its well ventilated since the bitch tends to overheat with it recording at 1080p otherwise you might experience the video getting cut at about 45 minutes. keep in mind its only in 1080p that this happens

nothing but love for you man. thanks

Cameras that look like hangers exist. Jesus. Check out any website with spy accessories and utilities. Spy cm on Google will net everyday use items with pinhole hdcameras. You just load it with a SD card.

sorry i never suggested that but yes this user is correct about hanger cameras. I am just a quality whore so its 1080p or nothing for me lol

Ceilings work. Fake fire detector. Or a working one with a camera

but you will just record the top of her head lol

Fuck, I'm not sure whether to get a 16 or 26 considering the timing is hard to get right. I usually lend my room (and bathroom) to guests, so I can't just enter and exit as I please.

its basically quality 1080p with short battery life or sub HD 720 with decent battery.

Thanks for all the help user.