Are there any books on how to make cash criminally and how to do them in detail

Are there any books on how to make cash criminally and how to do them in detail

Thanks Sup Forums

random image (leonardo davinci though)

Other urls found in this thread:

skullsunlimited.com/record_family.php?id=227
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1vug9e/criminal_masterminds_of_reddit_what_is_the_worst/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google. Literally have the world at your fucking fingertips.

Any criminals biography...

I'm not exactly sure what to specifically look up man
i know i sound like a literal retard but my brain is kind of shorting on me right now so I apologize

just fuck up and become a cop snitch. paid informants make money AND are allowed to commit crimes. win-win.

That's hillarious haha

Have you considered grave robbing? People will pay hundreds for a human scull. I've always been too scared to do it but if you have the balls and the constitution, it's free money

It's actually not free money, since you're doing the labor of digging up a grave and taking the risk of, yknow, digging up a grave.

It's expense free technically.

i was thinking more along the lines of basic robberies house scope out shit and pickpocket and fraud shit ya know

I guess if you already have a good shovel? And live right beside a graveyard? I guess it is low overhead compared to dealing or suckin dick for a living

Reddit. Go on reddit, ask "criminals of reddit, what do you do?"

There are a few threads already with pro fucking tips.

True user. Digging is fairly hard work. Risk would be small if you find the right cemetery though (one outside a small town away from housing). All the bones from one human are worth thousands on the black market ($300-$1000 for the scull alone). A few grand for digging a hole, taking a risk and covering your tracks (a few hours work) is a good deal

Can you link me to any of thosealso thanks ill check it out maybe

Don't know in what skullfucking side of the country you're dwelling but in the rest of the world known to man, nobody pays hundreds for a skull. Except maybe the person that gets caught graverobbing and therefore fined.

Just did that out of curiosity. Nothing but advice on date raping men

Oh hi there Mister FBI. You confederate asswhore mongering dicksucking pedo fuck scrotum lickerino. How about you do something for the environment and an hero. Your kids, if you fat fucknugget would have ever had something like this, would be happier this way.

skullsunlimited.com/record_family.php?id=227

Check it out anons

Are you fucking serious. out of all the people you either think im fbi or some confederate flag faggot? or a pedo that's shit

I'm sick of fucking working minimum wage and having massive student loans. I want to dissapear off the radar and do something with my life good or bad to certain extents.

If you can date rape men, you can steal their stuff.

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1vug9e/criminal_masterminds_of_reddit_what_is_the_worst/

Don't let the thread die yet

true

Fuck you FBI man. Nobody believes you and the stupid pricks that do are kids not even allowed here and that can't be held liable for their actions. An hero, user, an hero.

Youre the only one here. Not everyone is as autistic and hostile as you. I wish OP luck.

I realized i'm probably arguing with some summerfag
tha'ts fucking hillarious buddy.

>Are there any books on how to make cash criminally and how to do them in detail
>
>Thanks Sup Forums

Not much help, but I made two propaganda videos for isis recently and got $600. I'm pretty cut at cutting videos and choosing music though.

Thank you

Nobody pays that much for it. THere are more than enough webistes that are just there listing stuff for money that noone will ever bring up.

>I believe in the summerfag myth

Sure, try selling them cheaper then that website. Do your research and I'm sure you could find a buyer. There was an user on Sup Forums last week who collected human bones. He had a knee joint, a scull and a femur (if his pics were real) it was a collections thread (I collect coins). I reckon you could make major cash from grave robbing

If I had no other choice i would.

cops read these books.
Be original think of somethi ng yourself.
or you cant, maybe thats why your a criminal

Thats fine lol

I was thinking that i'd learn how to do them and then find my way to cover it up or switch it up

Fuck im bored

The only thing related to this is the nazi-era furniture and the two or three books coated in human skin. That's about as interesting as it gets. Skulls and bones are nothing spectacular, plenty are used in pathological institutes. Drawers and coolers full of heads etc. Nobody will pay money for these, they were donated for research and/or delivered because noone bothered to have a funeral for said head or body.
So get a hold of yourself and be realistic, dpn't spew shit here like the bragging 12-y-o who dares his friends to watch lemon party.

No need for personal attacks user. Just arguing a point. I don't care less whether OP does it or not. How would I ever know if he did? By the way, have you checked out "lemon party". I dare you. It's like a cool site about lemons, trust me

Stop fucking saying "scull," you dumb fucking cunt.

>U
Dont be an ass man
maybe english isn't his first language lol

It was right in the goddamned URL of the site he fucking linked to, nigger.

Jordan Belfort and George soros....try looking up betting, investment, pyramid scheme scams etc etc.. need to have salesman 'talking' skills tho if ur gonna lure people in to buy your product (that doesn't actually exist)

You are right but autistic for stating it
Skull Skull fucking skull! Happy now?

Grow weed. It's super easy to do and it sells itself. Use the money to supplement your life instead of replacing your income entirely so you can save your legit money for purchases that matter. Don't get greedy, don't stinge out on necessities like carbon filters and definitely don't tell anyone as loose lips sink ships and the chances of you ever getting caught are slim to none

>U
I do have some experience actually and here's a bit of a short story to it. When I was 14 at the time, me and my bud (lets call him E) E were hanging out and these people that lived near him had a growing house. Me and E scoped the place out for about a week before we struck. Me and E had just covered the camera that was over his fence with some tape at about 3:00 am and then stole about 3-4 plants and brought em back to his house. His mom was totally okay with us smoking and shit so she let us do this. His mom helped us grow the weed get the equipment etc. and we made about 600 dollars off of 3 of the plants the 4th one had surcomed to mites because we got lazy. But we had quite the great summer smokin big fat J's and bongs.

Well thanks for the advice people
it actually really helps alot

If you guys have any stories of you doing anything small or whatever is cool
share it below because its 4:29 am and im bored as hell

Well rip thread dudes.

Thanks again though