Why was black panther the best part of the movie?

I don't know why but he gave this movie a serious tone similiar to DC movies.

Yeah sure there was the weird "bucky stark shit" but it felt like we had something a bit similiar to batman in an avengers movies.

He's the best character of the MCU so far in my opinion. Hope i'll enjoy his movie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOqLBq0K2g8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's mysterious and exotic, I guess. Also he grew as a person during this one movie where he wasn't even the focus.

Because T'CHALLA IS MOTHERFUCKING BADASS. HE IS SO FUCKING BADASS BRO YOU DONT EVEN KNOW BRO. BADASS AS FUCK.

HEY HOLD UP

My wife's son made me take him to this last night black panther was his favorite character.

He has good taste

>Good actor providing a strong, emotional performance.
>Fully fleshed-out character arc that stands independent of the main protagonist.
>Looks cool.
>Awesome action sequences.

There'd be something wrong if people weren't responding well to him.

Nah Bucky was

Fuck off racist.

Judging from this comment, you're the edgy racist trying to micmic the liberal boogeyman

just leave this thread and go back to pol, don't bring up race and make everything about race like the mentally challenged retard you are

>hates black panther because he is black
>calls me the racist

fuck off

i'm the op

Just leave already

this

its fucking crazy how well the Russo's handled every character

Spiderman has a fleshed out story, Ant-Man was great and revealed a power, Hawk Eye was funny and efficient

And Zemo had an arc, a fucking huge arc
Whedon has to be on suicide watch

uhhh, what? spiderman was fucking shoehorned in the most obvious way.

>I'm the OP
>in my OP I say Black Panther was the best
>then later down I say Bucky was the best

Fuck off racist your story is crumbling.

Spider man and Panthro were good because they didn't need a backstory or origin story, in 5 mins on screen panther is established, motivations, love for his father, it's kino folks

ant-man and spiderman were literally shoehorned into the movie for quip fest comic relief.

they had to shoehorn him in, they finally got the right to spidey, they never had the chance to build him up with earlier movies

>Implying this is a bad thing

i hope you're pretending to be this dumb

i'm not the guy who said bucky was the best. I'm the guy who called out your baiting ass for calling him a racist.

Stop being a retard and leave the thread

>I was that guy
>no I wasn't now my story changed because I was caught

Kill yourself racist.

Technically this is BP's origin/backstory.

Anyone has the after credit scene with black panther?

seemed serious
had a cool fighting style, similar to captain's but more exotic
costume was nice
didnt quip
felt like he had a part in the story unlike spiderman or antman, even though they were just as good as panther

fuck off

True

Falcon had too much screen time tho,i dislike him

>"So you like cats?"

edgy faggot

his voice was awesome

Ignore him, he has nothing else to do

Black Pander

>not Giant Man

Black Panther was based af.

My main gripe with the film was that it was hardly a Cap America solo film.

>it was hardly a Cap America solo film.

It was though. Before it came out everyone was bitching about how it's an avengers movie not a cap movie. But majority of the movie was about Cap, he was the main character and everything centered around him.

He's literally political correctness the character.
Everything about him is screaming "I'M A DINDU GOODBOY NEVER DONE A WRONG THING IN MY LIFE"
He's also one of the worst actors in the movie.

Sup Forums pls

It's like they're trying to make him as bland as possible.
His face's and face are compeletly emotionless, literally no characters at all.
Russo's fucking retarded.

I would love to watch a movie with a scene where Scott and Peter sit in a room and just be funny with each other. Peter would be geeking out because Scott utilizes Pym Particles and gets to spend a lot of time with Hank Pym, but Scott doesn't know shit about Pym Particles and that field of science, so ends up awkwardly trying to look smarter than he really is.

Maybe they'd play video games together.

"Don't be afraid to use your nails, boys!"

SO YOU BE SAYIN

stop with the Sup Forums boogeyman, what the fuck is wrong with you

His solo movie will be fucking terrible. He completely lacks the charm of other MCU leads, and his chubby head looks fucking retarded in the suit without the mask, in the action scenes it's so obvious a stunt double.

It made no sense why he was even in the movie
One minute his dad dies and then the next he's a super-hero

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

>deliberately not understand the movie so you can do more ebin racist maymays

reminder to ignore the Sup Forums retards,

>One minute his dad dies and then the next he's a super-hero
He was always BP. In the MCU it's a different rank than King.

If they have pic related everyone will come.

Also Ryan Coogler who is honestly one of best director Marvel has is directing Black Panther. Plus Chadwick Boseman is the best actor they got for Black Panther.

Like seriously jump off a clip pol faggot.

>muh nigga after my fuckboi

>muh white fuckboi not superior enough

>muh nigga too strong and powerful

Go eat shit pol.

Stop

He doesn't care whether he was always BP or not, he just needs a reason to be an edgy poltard,if he has none then he'll make one up

Because he was the true hero of Civil War. When he overheard Zemo, T'Challa realized that he nearly tried to kill a framed man and that vengeance would consume him like Zemo. And unlike Tony or Steve, T'Challa gave Bucky a choice; something he never had since being brainwashed by HYDRA. By freezing Bucky until he can recuperate from the mind-control, Black Panther showed that he was worthy to be called a king and a warrior.

again, what the fuck is wrong with you

why are you obsessed with Sup Forums? you are literally shitting up a Sup Forums discussion because of your own personal hangups, fuck off

Wait until the Guardians of the Galaxy are in Infinity War.

It will be entitled "Infinity War: The Quest for Quips (also Groot)"

Virtually all of the memes designed to shut down discussion come from Sup Forums

We wuz kangs, cuck, dindu, ect. It's easy to trace back there.

this desu

>implying that's a bad thing

quips are the difference between MCU and DCCU

He was shit. Just sobe cgi crap jumping around then when he takes off his mask he's generic African man. If you consider this good you must be 14

Thanos actually knows how to quip too. It's going to be great.

stop describing spiderman

Because Black Panther is and always has been one of the best parts of any marvel universe. Comics, animation or film, he's brilliant.

He got his too.
"Bird Costume?"

This guy was so fucking lame.

If only they could forget Wakanda.

Would you prefer it if he were a generic white America man?

>Why was black panther the best part of the movie?

Wait, what? I thought that was Batman.

Spiderman and Antman were the best parts of the movie. Panther however, was pretty cool as well.

Spiderman was put in the movie literally because Marvel got his rights back from Sony, right before Civil War started filming. So they wanted to probably use him as soon as they could.

And I'm glad they did.

didn't they just share him?

I took my wife's son to a black panther meeting in my hometown, BOY WAS I SUPRISED WHEN I GOT THERE, my wife was so happy when I came home with a few of the members from that club, and here I thought it was just gonna be my wife's son doing nerdy stuff with other people who liked the superhero

>Hating on dank memes
hello plebbit

I'm really glad that my wife's son has a hero to look up to. It's very inspiring that the african-american community can finally have a strong, black hero to look up to that isn't "black Iron Man" or "Cap's Black Friend". Furthermore, the fact that his name is "BLACK Panther" is powerful, evoking not only the power and ferocity of the African feline, but also the strength and virility of the African-American men, which my wife can personally vouch for. During the car ride home while I was in the back seat with him, he kept ranting and raving about how much he loved Black Panther and my wife and her lover encouraged him while I rooted from the sidelines. It is fantastic to be in an age like this, where good role models of strong, healthy, heroic black men can be shown to be morally and physically superior. I am very glad that Disney did not portray him as subservient, like the other black heroes of the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) but rather as a independent and influential man, a king even! It's very important that all Black Men get in touch with their noble routes and this character is a much-needed step in the right direction, portraying the African-Americans as fierce and noble deity-kings of the black nation from which they originate. And did you SEE the way Black Widow looked at him? Mmm-hmmm, I know what SHE was thinking, am I right boys? More like "I want that black" Widow, right? It's wonderful to finally have a character like this, and I can only hope that as we move forward into the future, we see more positive role models for young black boys, ones that overshadow and vastly outclass the white heroes that have enslaved and taken over the superhero genre. Black men are already super and heroic, so it's time that Hollywood caught up to REALITY and began portraying more and more heroes as what they truly are: Black and Proud. I know my wife, her lover and her son certainly think so!

14 years until superpower

This new Col Sanders fucking sucks. I like Norm MacDonald.

I love you, man.

>don't bring up race and make everything about race like the mentally challenged retard you are

so don't be a leftist, got it

I agree

The Sup Forums fag in this thread isn't even real Sup Forums.

He is some retard who recently discovered Sup Forums memes on "knowyourmeme" and he is a fucking tryhard who is using them wrong.

>m-muh waif's kids, right?
>W-we wuz kangs n shit! G-guys did I say it right? Guys?
>S-serious guys! W-Whats your fixation from Sup Forums I'm not from Sup Forums I just hate Dindus why are you so paranoid?

Even in Sup Forums his behaviour would be cringeworthy. He is trying way too hard to fit in and failing miserably. Spouting memes out of context isn't funny, it is telling.

The one thing worse than Sup Forums is new-Sup Forums. These same retards are invading Sup Forums over battlefield 1.

I'd let him fuck my wife's son

>Having any knowledge of what's going on in Sup Forums

Go back to Sup Forumseddit

I'd let him fuck my wife___

Black Panther fans, how was he able to fight the Winter Soldier outside of his suit? Does he have powers even without the suit?

>ctrl+f "WE"
>wasdisapointedbyhowpredictabelthisisnow.jpg

yeah he's juiced up by some african herb or something

What are his powers? Just the usual enhanced strength, endurance, agility, speed that Captain America and The Winter Soldier have?

that's Sup Forums retards for you man

>Reaching this hard

Pretty much yeah.

I honestly loved Captain America's teams buildup to the airport fight. Just kinda felt like a bunch of bros roadtripping and hanging out

Comfy as fuck

Thanks, senpai. Kinda looking forward to his solo movie now. His main villain is that arms dealer guy from AoU, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=xOqLBq0K2g8

How can anyone not like T'Challa? He's badass. Let me say this again. HE'S BADASS. One more fucking time. T'CHALLA IS FUCKING BADASS. FUCK OFF HATERS.

this

DUDE

KANG?

Who is everyone's favorite real Black Kang?

Me? I like Ghezo, the slaver King. He was really cool.

Thank god for white people though, who stopped the vile practice of slavery and fought against the evil Kang.

Seriously. I'm sick of shitters attacking T'challa the most badass Marvel character. How could you not like black batman?

benin :DD

So is Antman pretty much an Avenger at this point? I find something unbelievably hilarious about the idea of him going toe-to-toe with Thanos

He's okay. Nowhere even close to best character in the movie though.

Um, no, only white people did slavery and genocide everyone with a gender studies degree knows this. Stop these whitesplaning lies you white devil