Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck...

Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man. If you want to get swole as fuck, this is the height, lads. See our current Mr. Olympia Phil Heath for a prime example. Or how about BASED gains lord Lex Fitness with his aesthetic perfection? Pic related.

Anyone taller than me is a lanklet who will never fill out their frame properly. Poor muscle insertions--too much bone, not enough meat. You'll never have the swole 3d photoshop look without pinning tons and tons of gear. Even with steroids, you'll probably never catch up to natty genetic specimens like Lex Fitness.

Turbo manlets below me will never have a shot at banging the hot women that the mighty manlets pull on the daily. Women love tall men, even if you're "only" 5'8.5 that's still well above average compared to the height of women who aren't ladyboys. As long as you're taller than the women you bang, you're good to go. Hell, with lifts I'm even taller than the 5'10 models I bang.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=23LR6pWEpKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post pic OP, I want to see what I can become

>based
Get a life, you sad faggot.

tellem dubs, tellem

Hi 5'8.5, meet 6'2...

Right here, chief.

Give me trips to show this punk what for!

I'm stronger than Arnold and know more about real fighting than he does. He's only a tough guy in movies.

>Anyone taller than me is a lanklet who will never fill out their frame properly
>Mr Olympia

Timestamp or you're just a 12yo talking shit

No, he's definitely stronger than the Mountain, OP is swole as fuck, and knows lots of fighting moves!!! Kek

>natty
>Lex

>it's a lanklet trying to make manlets look retarded thread

if your cock isn't at least 8" you're not a real man, regardless of height or muscles

He should sign up for his title shot
youtube.com/watch?v=23LR6pWEpKU

>5'8"
>perfection
>anyone taller is a lanklet

Keep dreaming, manlet

OP is a fitmisc troll; another obsessed jason blaha hating loser.

>strongest man to exist was 5'8.5
lol what's with these neckbeards circlejerking over hafthor? he's a low testosterone little bitch

Hemingway you old bastard...

>then proceeds to post a pic of a manlet

Giga nigga is a real guy?

6,0" ded

>giganiga
>manlet

are you fucked in the mind?

retreating hairline as well, why am I not surprised keke.
Nice delt though, and good to see you're not neglecting your forearms

wait so 5'11 isn't manlet anymore? sweet

>Strongest man in his local village in 1823

Yes

Thanks, Sup Forumsro. But I'm not bald.

I just shave my head because I like it and my girlfriend thinks it's hot.

Pic related. It's me and my bitch.

He's 6'1" you demented dumbass

How much is that guy in the pic lifting?

Looks like 25 kilos.

I can do 25-30 reps with 35 kilos on a tricep bar.

*35 kilos is a bit over 100 lbs.

I'm not a game of thrones fag, I already knew who he was from strongman competitions. I posted him because he's the tallest strongman so the most extreme example. But by OP definition even the 6'0 strongmen are lanklets. But to give you hope there was a 5'9 guy competing in the worlds strongest man competition in a recent year. But I guess since he's 5'9 and not 5'8 he's a lanklet too

you don't need to lift heavy when you're on dat gear

>I'm not bald
>Speeds up his natural balding process by shaving his head
If you don't use it you lose it, gotta keep an inch or 2 of hair to keep it healthy unless you're really lucky. But maybe you don't give a shit

him standing next to 5'7 shawn ray

now sit the fuck down

Anything under 6ft is manlet status and you short guys have no chance. Better start researching leg lengthening surgery.

thought 60kg=135 lbs
Your math doesnt seem to add up in that case

Oh, btw, when I say GF, I actually mean BF (Im bottom)

>dat gear

What does that mean?

You're right.
just used one of those online calculators
35 kilos = 77.2 lbs
my bad.

Okay, I'll agree with you there, 6' is definitely not too tall to be big as fuck natty.
I'm a 5'10 dude and my best mate is easy 6'6, and his build is just naturally massive.
shame he doesn't put it to good use, he would be massive but he's kind of a pussy

people with dicks under 8" have it worse tbh, they're literally less of a man than someone 8+"

DELETE THIS POST

I'm trying to keep my mercenary past a secret these days.

pretty much, it's just science

>>dat gear
>What does that mean?
Gear is slang for steroids.

I don't even follow the gaylord culture of bodybuilding and even I knew that.

>I have self esteem problems.

It's okay OP, I don't care how tall you are.

That's you in both pictures. You died your skin & put on a red wig. You arent fooling me

Hi Oliver

ok thanks

I don't follow the bodybuilding culture either.

the name is Layne, don't wear it out

I thaught you were being serious for a second. Well baited blaha wannabe. That looks worse than the guy who's renound for looking like shit.

Sometimes I wish I were smaller just so I could save on my food bills. If you can make plenty of money though there's no complaints about being tall

>no complaints about being tall
Uhhh try low flying planes??

five-ten mustardrace you PLEB, get on my level, try not to hurt your back tho ;p

Didn't that guy lift literally two tons? Unless his local village is Earth, I think you got it bass akwards

Well if.. if.. you can make plenty of money.
>Be 7 foot 2
>Become hundred million dollar NBA player
>Fly in private planes with leg room

>when he doesn't get the joke
that excess somatropin and IGF-1 really fucked with your brain dude

I don't know who he is but where's the proof he lifted 2 tons. If the picture is black and white I doubt there's video evidence

oh, the shit you are burdened with :D

yeah I have no idea what a mustardrace is

"Literal 5'8.5 based master race checking in. The absolute perfect height for a man."

Pahahahahahahaha

Alistair Overeem is only 196cm (which is 5'5 in our system using feet and inches) and he looks like this. He's also a K-1 champion and former Strikeforce MMA champion as well.

Size ain't shit.

The man lifted a fully grown horse when he was 18 that weighed 3/4 of a ton. Or something like that.

m8 just get some heels so you can be atleast 6'

i feel really sorry for you guys, ive been 6'2 since i was 13, went from 100kgs to a nice lean 85 at 23 now.
>tfw you're a whole head above all you're m8s untill 17
>tfw no one picks on you 'cause you're too imposing

you'll never know our pain.

Zero

Dude we are his local village. He is dead but his balls were so big, the mantle of the Earth is layered with his sack. Any strong men since his death have all been single sperms of him.

5'5" is 165cm. 196cm is 6′5″.

Americuck detected! Learn the metric system, pleb.

>5.8
>master race
r u retarded?

Damn

Who is so insecure that they brag about being 5'8!?!? And LOL and you getting shut down, Arnold Swartzanegger is 6'2 bitch.

Doesn't even look human. Literally looks like a chimpanzee.

Ha, fucktard! You think 196cm is 5'5? I know the metric system and clearly you don't if you think I was wrong in correcting the guy thinking 196cm is 5'5.
Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Cunt.

Actually, Arnold is only 5'10 and wore lifts his entire career. His daughter is noticeably taller than him.

Alistair Overeem (Wikipedia)
Height 6 ft 4 in (193 cm)

You're a tiny faggot and you're also wrong. Go back to sucking dick like all the other tiny women.

> I know the metric system and clearly you don't if you think I was wrong in correcting the guy thinking 196cm is 5'5.
Wrong, moron.

>Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
I am happy to do just that! Have you heard of this new site called Google, faggot? Google 196cm in inches and see what comes up. Pic related.

>5'8.5
manlet!

I'd like to see you say that to my face. Come see me at my gym in Texas and say one word. Just one! To my face, not online.

See what happens.

whoops, sorry for being 6'5 and filling my frame

Idiot. You do know that 5' means 5 feet? 5'5 means 5 feet and 5 inches. Though it should be written 5'5".

Google 5 feet and 5 inches in centimeters and you will get the right answer.

You really need to go back to school.

Maybe being about 5'8-5'9 will help you get bigger proportionally faster, but at the end a guy somewhere about 6'1-6'5 will look more impressive (notice taller guys being overly musculed look weird as fuck and usually are not attractive)

Stallone is 5'10
Arnie was about 6'1 1/2 when young and now is about 5'9-6'0

who cares, man's a legend and was not 5'00

67 inches is 5'5, imbecile.

Holy shit, what do they teach kids in school today? Seriously. This is sad.

I bet you don't accept the theory of evolution either, do you?

Mr. Highnips

Pic of us together.

5'8.5 is manlet status m8

What a manlet

you must be some kind of retard faggot like Op

>196cm in inches
You fucking turd, 196cm is not 67 inches. It is 77 inches.

196cm is 77 inches or 6'5".
165cm is 65 inches or 5'5".

why is he fucking that basketball ?

See I literally just posted a screenshot of a Google calculation disproving this idiotic idea.

Wow, are you salty. Can you just admit you were wrong and know fuck all about the metric system? It's not even your fault, really. The education system in your country is obviously shit.

>Counting in cm
What a turd. 67 inches is 5'7

Tell me how long is one inch in cm? Then tell me how many centimeters 67 inches is. Then you can come back with the right answer. You picture is faulty since when I google 196cm in inches I get 77 inches which I know is right since I know how long one inch is in centimeters. Obviously your school systems is really bad since you only trust one source of information. Get your facts straight.

You are right, I am just glad I am not an americunt like yourself. Metric system is superior.

God, are you stupid.

Just divide 196/2.54 and you'll get the answer: 67.1654.

Use whatever calculator you want. Silly Americant.

lmao lex fitness...

Well played, trollerino. I tip my hat to you.

It's been fun.

And this really is my reaction.

gg.