Why no secrets bread? Tell me your secrets

Why no secrets bread? Tell me your secrets

Bamp for dirty shit.

Oh and, my car tried to finger me in my mom's back.

Why do you want to known about secret breads? Oh...I see, another fucktard who has to show he's cool and cutting edge. Bet you also say, gril, moar etc. get to bed and stay away fucking 12 year olds.

I didnt know Jennifer Connelly was 14, I thought she was 16 in Labyrinth. She looks older, hmm. I dont know maybe im too old for any real secrets, wait, I know! When I was 6 I killed a nest of baby birds by drowning them. There, I did my part, now you newfags post.

When I was 5-7 my parents used to let the teenage girl down the block babysit. She used to like to rub my cock and balls and sometimes sick me. I think she enjoyed watching my cock go from soft to hard and back again. One time she invited 2 other girls and showed them how to give oral on me. I honestly loved it and loved when she watched me. It all ended when my mom came home early one time and caught her.

I once hacked my girlfriend's computer looking for nudes, instead I found a whole folder hidden away full of extremely strange hentai, one in particular was a giant cockroach pinning a girl to the wall and fucking her and it's got an x-ray image to see inside of her and it's like laying eggs or some shit. I had no idea how to react so I just left and never spoke to her again. Props to anyone that can actually find the hentai picture I'm referring to.

When I was very little one of my brothers friends made me go under his bed with him and touch my penis on his.

I found it guys, please, tell me what you would do if you found shit like this on your gf's phone / etc.

How can I sexually satisfy her when I'm not a giant cockroach?

Maybe you were the closest thing she could find?

bermp

Cam blackmail guy reporting. What's going on here?

I wanna see my gf suck another guyys cock

Black people smell fried to me when they sweat

my secret is that i've ran out of fake secrets and i sure as fuck aint gonna say anything that is actually true.

Why? Do you not like her?

No i like her i think it would be hot watching her

Get out you cuck faggot

Sometimes when I am asleep I roll around a bunch until I get more comfortable. I wake up sideways on my bed most mornings and once in a while I'll even wake up laying the opposite direction from when I went to sleep.

Mmm more. I'd let her suck mine while you had to watch me cum on her face.

I thought I caught something from my now ex girlfriend a few weeks ago and told my best mates girlfriend as she's a nurse to confirm what it was, she asked for a pic. Since then she's asked for update pics and I sent one semi erect, she commented on how big I am, I worried for my best mate asked her if he knew I was sending clinical dick pics she said he didn't care, sent her a full erect one and we talked dirty for the rest of the evening.

Fucked my wife's best friend and I'd do it again. It was the best sex I've ever had. Pic related.

My cousin showed me what jerking off was when I was 10 by showing it on me. He was 17

Great work! What does your wife look like bro?

nice. i told about my 2 younger bros when they were 10-11, i was 15.

i'm hitler and i'm not dead

Dubs checked. Ask her for a threesome user.

I like the sound of that

I fingered my exes butt hole right before we broke up while she was asleep. Now looking back I wish I had stuck my whole fist up there but only got a finger in.

Talk to her about it. She's probably into some far out shit. Could be really good for you man

I had a threesome with my girlfriend's cousin and sister. Her cousin was only visiting so I don't have to worry about her but the sister is constantly blackmailing me. She sometimes just puts me to do slave work or sexually pleasure her. I'm thinking about telling my girlfriend but we're engaged and I really don't want it to end.

Pics

No I mean he grabbed my penis and actually jerked me off for like 3 seconds

I let my girl pick up guys and girls at bars and take them back home to fuck. I also like watching her make out with make and female strangers.

Despite being 190lbs of competitive (regional level) kick boxer, I'm scared of women, because my ex used to beat me and threatened to file a false rape claim if I left.
I've been single for 5 years now, I took up training to try and get my self confidence back, I trained 4 nights a week, but I still flinch around women.

i know, was just sharing a related experience i had

One off so close.

I had an abusive girl once, was when she threw boiling water on me I couldn't stand it any more and left the bitch.

I was born with Spina Bifida
I've kept it a secret to all my friends so far because noone would probably want to be around someone who's this much of a faggot

My sister and I have been fucking since our early teens. Both in relationships now in our mid to late 20s but we still fuck because we make each other cum so hard. Damn it feels good to let this out.

nmp

I am starting to like Magic The Gathering.

Kekt

>implying i wouldn't know

Fuck she looks hot at too bro!

im a nigger in disguise.