Sorry america, but china is our best friend now

Sorry america, but china is our best friend now.
reuters.com/article/us-mexico-china-idUSKBN142027

I'd rather be best friends with the fucking leaves than you.

MEXIMANLETS

weren't they supposed to fund some bullet train in mexico or something like that?

Kind of old news but this is still a good strategy

Nah, it was a bid which they won but which the president called off as there were some strong elements to suspect corruption in it's being awarded to China

>China and Mexico

well, you two are best friends

>Betraying North America
Not cool bro. Consider yourself uninvited to my birthday party.

t. pablo

When the hell were our countries ever friends

To me it always seemed like we just tolerated sharing a border

kek, keep pretending this isn't going to hit you Japan

This
P.S. Fuck you.

>It's 2231
>The United States was taken over by China and Mexico after they lost WW3 in 2022
>Russia ended up betraying the US after Trump lost re-election in 2020, since they could no longer manipulate US politics at their leisure
>Already weakened by the 2nd Great Depression that occured during Trump's presidency, America was easy pickings for the Chinese
>It also helped that the newly strengthened Mexican army was easily able to move in on the southwestern United States, thanks to its location
>Eventually the US as we know it had dissolved into a few sovereign states, but even those were slowly overtaken by the Chinese-Mexican army's sheer numbers
>Everyone now speaks Mandarin and Spanish, and all whites/niggers have become extinct
>You are Pablo Kim, the 16 year old distant relative of a Chinese war hero
>You take a sip of your green tea as you look around your neighborhood
>Everyone is a rich shade of brown and has slanted eyes and flat faces
>As you begin to ride your bike to school, you can't help but think about how good life is

Sounds about right

Beautiful

China can pay for the wall now

I'm actually dating a Chinese girl too.

Wtf i love mexico now

Relax, it will just be a few simple questions to rule out you being one of those 2nd amendment terrorists

The last name should be Spanish. Mexican men are very masculine and would never be cucked by limpwristed chinks

I love you you too singapore.

Mexican women would probably be stronger than their dudes too.

But I wanted us to be friends.

Are you a chicano?

This is just silly banter senpai. don't take it too seriously.

I love singapore ;)

Too late now, that was talk for November. I, for one, welcome our new Chinese overlords.

yes

Well, trump fucked up

Most Americans here are Chicano. ""White"" Americans are too stupid to use the internet.

How happy would you be if cali and texas are reincluded into your territory

Keep it up
United states of chicanos

Very very happy yes

>beaners will try to flood into asia to mow lawns and clean chink feces up now
>old fat wetback women will try to become maids for rich chinks

It can't be any worse.

We already have phillipinos here if that is what you are describing
Personally i find latinas to be bretty good,better than phillipscrewdrivers.

This is kinda like what the Germans did during WWI and WWII to try to plan a US invasion from the southern border, but it didn't work out because beaners are incompetent.

Oh shit son, WWIII must be upon us.

Can't wait to annihilate and wipe the chink and mestizo race off the face of the earth.

reminder that the 'reconquista' of aztlan has no brakes ;)

build that wall shitskin.

Germans didn't try that in WWII. Learn to history my man.

It's your people who are dying off on not being fucked by your own women

>Mexican men are very masculine and would never be cucked by limpwristed chinks

How can you be masculine when you're 5'6" and speaking an effeminate language like Spanish?

2050/2060
TICK TOCK

Fuck USA
Long live the Paper Tiger!

>Du30 hates druggies
>is a druggie himself

>Trump hates bad deals
>Is a bad deal for his parents

You can start now.

Post where you live, and I'll even make the trip to your home to make it easier.

Go on, no one fuckin care

>WWIII
>France surrenders again

Cannot make this shit up

Are you defending Mexico? What a cuck.

Greatest ally
Love u too

>What a cuck.
Please go back to Political iFunny account

Have fun getting fucked in the ass by China like they do to every single country they come across.

>yfw WW3 w/ Mexico-China-Bestest-Korea-India-Turkey alliance v. America-Russia-Pakistan-Syria-Saudi alliance.
The nukes will rain

China good but America has once strong but not so old.
China for thousands really and just this two centries sick most.
China get return normal place just.
nothing strage.
China once ruleful and leader of behaivor.
hope that again

I don't know how Turkey and India got inyo that alliance but you seem to be forgetting American intelligence is convinced Russia intervened in the election. Also while Trump is stepping up support for Israel he does still actually mean to scuttle free trade with Europe AND the Pacific, nevermind his thoughts on NATO.

You might find the resistance could end up looking rather different than you're picturing.

Turkey are shitstirrers and hostile to Russia. It's a matter of time before they get ambitious and try to expel Russia from the ME. The assassination could be a glimpse of the future relationship between then.
Also India is a nuclear power and closely tied to China in terms of commerce and geopolitical strategy. If China gets fucked, they'll too get fucked, so it's in their interest to follow China. Whatever side they're on, Pakistan isn't, but will jump at the opportunity to fight India.
I only included some major powers. With some EU nations, it could go either way. It won't be in the eastern blocks best interests to bend over and be Russia's lackies.

Hows that any different from us?

What the hell are you gibbering about?

>America-Russia-Pakistan-Syria-Saudi alliance
So, America and a bunch of third world countries? Yeah, we're in real good company now.

China has been a economic power pre usa and uk

We have a portion of our country that would be more than willing to see Mexico on equal ground, and not just as a place to make money from.
Chinese government only cares about the profit, and their people have no say in it.