Reds @ Cubs official gamethread

Reds are still bad and Cubs continue their implosion. Will Heyward being slide down to the 6th spot help unfuck the Cub's offense? Will Rizzo pick a fight with the entire Reds bench again to jump start and unify the Cubs with a good old fashion bench clearing brawl?

Both teams could use a good brawl

what was that about 3-4 years ago now?

the rizzo reds bench ting

2 years ago.

>Heyward up
Welp, at least we got 1 run

>it's a heyward actually contributes to the offense episode

Did Maddon bribe the Reds or something to help boost the Cubs self esteem? Normally that sort of hit is an easy catch

As much as the Cubs need a win, I feel bad that it's against a team like the Reds and they're our go to punching bag. It's probably the one team in the division I don't have something against.

>Resd pitching

There's always that 3g series against the Pirates to end the 'half'. Though I don't know if/when Warren is supposed to come up for his spot start, could be the Braves makeup game on Thursday.

all the reds fans I met were pretty cool guys. Too bad we have to wait on them so hard

>These Reds errors
I'm used to seeing the Cubs do dumb shit like this. It's weird to see another team do it.

>Heyward hits to what would be a ground out double.
He just doesn't learn

REEEEEEEEEE

STOP RUNNING INTO EACH OTHER

>Byrant trying to kill teammates

jeff garland seems more drunk than normal

Needed him to stfu

there going to have to cut the mic soon

Lol Jeff gardland is so drunk

>cutting it early

what did he say about maddon

Joe maddon show your enthusiasm?

Joe Maddon will be on Curb your enthusiasm.

>Lowers the volume of the booth when the guys want to pitch storylines about Joe for Curb your Enthusiasm.