i posted this right before the thread got deleted:

hi sal, long time no (slsk) talk
heard about kt...
hope you're feeling a bit better now

btw how odd you just posted something pablo related
started posting cus of the same thing bam bam

rateyourmusic.com/~Esichio
wishlist: [54,150]

can someone stop this madman for his own good already?

Hi, this is MTV Cribs Rate Your Music edition, and here I will tell you all about myself (but not enough to where you're able to imitate me in order to assume my identity). Politically I'm very active and would consider myself a Libertarian, for better or worse. Though this still doesn't mean I necessarily agree with everything that has been proposed by the party of liberty. I just agree that life would be simpler with less silly rules and regulations, and most adults should have the knowledge to make proper decisions whether harmful or otherwise and not have the government decide what is best. Remember, those who would sacrifice just a little bit of liberty in order to feel safe deserve neither safety nor freedom. I'm a huge fan of all genres of music, from death metal to fuckin' art pop. I generally try to keep an open mind, and don't subscribe to the idea that music HAS to be intelligent to be fun. If it's something that I like, I don't make excuses for it or feel shame, I ain't no elitist scumbag. As far as films go I'm super into psychological thrillers and 1980's film cheese. I keep a typically low profile here, but I do check it often so if you'd like to discuss anything from religion to what celebrities I'd like to bone, feel free to do so. Oh yeah, I'm not very religious, in fact I'm practically against any form of organized religion (sorry Buddhists, you too). I would say it's caused more senseless bloodshed than any other ideology. Again, this has been MTV Cribs RYM edition, thanks for stopping by, but please leave or I'll have no choice but to contact the internet police to spam you with pepe the frog memes.

my theory is that esichio thinks rym is a video game and the goal is to Click All The Stars

jesus fuckin christ

be my sempai
rateyourmusic.com/~UnderTheBushes

this is a parody right
if so, 10/10

Does /rym/ like Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Księżyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze, Kaoru Abe, the list goes on?

but daily is a shitty circlejerk

i just want to be part of the superior rym circlejerk

glad you're doing well friend
i'm doing a lot better for myself these days for sure, definitely since we last talked in soulseek
i've since uninstalled soulseek but since what.cd's demise i'll probably download it again; would love to catch up with you bro

I will gladly kill a RYMer.

d

My Name Is ____

are these threads just continuous art projects basically

just ____ my ____ up

yes

rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist

she want me to suck her toes and choke her out music for this feelin

man that's some pretty entry-level garbage why aren't you listening to Takeo Moriyama yet s m h

all the lone

What are you drinking and listening to tonight rym? I have this red blend because I'm too poor to go buy more beer, and I'm listening to idol like always. There is no life outside of idol.

Based "Killa" Boldfaure

redpill me on idol

You See Me

Based ploymath lad like L "Y" J

Drinking room temperature water and listening to Taku Sugimoto.

very..... stoic

That sounds lovely. Taku is not an idol though, and I cannot recommend it for that reason however. You need more alcohol and idol.

I haven't been to Sup Forums or rym in over a month and this thread somehow defied my expectations that made me not want to come back.

So guys. Nodima or Diction. Which is better

redbull me on idols

Listening to tape loops while fapping to idol.

Lads...

woman like decibelle

rateyourmusic.com/~78787878

Esichio lies about what he's listened to, I know this for a fact.

i've seen several blatant examples of him copying my ratings, including times when it was literally impossible for him to have heard the album

Some yes, some no, most are mediocre.

A lot of this is pretty entry level but '77 Live, Lanquidity, Quadrant Dub and Ere Mela Mela are all in my top 100 (without analyzing this list too deeply) so I can't discard it entirely.
Was debating whether or not I should have a limoncello drink made with mangos that I have in my fridge, should I?

Yeah. My friend bought an album from Japan that has absolutely no digital copy anywhere on the internet and Esichio rated it.
The guy is just a bullshit account.

P-please be gentle, send-pie

rateyourmusic.com/~VWUWV

Please do NOT do this. Idol is pure.

Yes. Of course.

we should report him to the mods desu
it's for his own good, it can't be healthy for him to be doing this

What album.

youtube.com/watch?v=yOlekXkcTUY

Who won, I got E Ness

>Please do NOT do this. Idol is pure.

More like, pure fap material :D

rateyourmusic.com/release/album/frost_f14/birthdie_memorial_collection/

Where do you live? I have a present for your gut.

rateyourmusic.com/collection/Esichio/recent/
in the past two days, Esichio has cataloged THIRTEEN (13) pages of releases, including ratings of Keith Rowe and Bolzer that just so happened to follow immediately after mine with the same exact score for both

esichio more like eSNITCHio

Cool thanks man, I can use that to cut up idol I have chained away in my basement.

eTHIEFio

UHS using fake rater like Esichio

Esachiko M

I downed it in 10 seconds. I feel significantly intoxicated. I have only consumed alcohol three times in the last three years, this being the third.

Good idea.

You need more.

I Feel Like Yuta

it was the last of the alcohol in the house.

Everybody say Nayuta!

Quitters talk! Do you have mouth wash? Cooking wine? Rubbing alcohol? Anything?

>tfw you missed the "Sonemic will NEVER lunch" thread today

i actually have cooking wine fuck
should I drink that?

I thought that was a dick at first lol

Update on that cd cover if anyone is curious.

It's gonna be very salty and disgusting but yes. You'll feel awful and regret it. Do it.

Technically it's copper moon, it's just really cheap white wine.
Oh well. Here a goes nothing.

You're a very smart man. I applaud you.

post bayars

I'm actually apeshit retarded but that's okay.

If You Don't Like Copper Moon Bitch I'm Gonna Shoot You

My Name Is Brutal Prog

How was the thread yesterday comprehensible and overall a good social experience but this is a trainwreck with like three posters

I am Angus Allen. This documents my taste in music and films.
I'm a neurotic, a lover (not a fighter), a feminist, a lefty-liberal scumbag, a student, probably straight but a definite ally of LGBT+ people, a coffee-lover, a Wittertainee, an atheist who still uses phrases like "There but for the grace of god go I" - and who likes spiritual art - and who would probably seek salvation in a plane going down, so essentially a hypocrite, and most importantly a melomaniac, bookworm and cinephile from Belfast in the North of Ireland.

blows dope vape cloud

i want to kill this person

bad people with bad politics

Didn't you write about how keeping music files within an in-group is something you disagree with?

It is, but it's not my record. It's my friends. If it was my record, I'd transcribe it and post it on my blog.

Bitches on my dick cause I look like L "Y" J, bitches not on yours cause you don't look like L "Y" J

just ask Esichio for it

Out of curiosity, do you know where he bought it? I couldn't even find stuff like popsike past sales. Did he share it with AntiWarhol as well? It's honestly just douchey to put it on a public list but make sure that only friends are allowed to hear it.

the ireland part really tops it off
fuck ireland

A copy just sold for $50 on discogs a month ago.

discogs.com/Frost-Birthdie-Memorial-Collection/release/2562159

Esichio was the buyer

>Track B1 is unplayable from the first.
>3.5 stars

>shared his secret album with Rich
>adds Rich to his friends list
>Rich doesn't even add him back

god what a poseur

is Esichio, dare i say, /ourguy/?