Max Landis Took Down a Video

youtu.be/gbYu2xziX2w

Why did he take it down?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/virtue-signalling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He tried too hard to appeal to a niche and ended up getting rekt by the other niche.

>if you say virtue signalling you are an asshole
>using factual terms makes you an asshole now
lol
>it requires a lack of empathy to care about white people
??????????????????????

we did it Sup Forums

>if you don't believe what I believe, you are a bad person and an asshole
I hate the double think of liberals who claim to be "open minded' but then say this. I'm just BARELY paraphrasing either.

>if you dont agree with my opinions you're "one of the bad guys"
>trump is the emperor
>mfw people try to claim SJWs arent mentally ill

Who /oneofthebadguys/ here?

>y-you're the bad guys

>tfw you're one of the bad guys

What a surprised, he decided to say something controversial just as people stopped talking about him. :^)

>dyed his hair

I mean he obviously has identity issues if he isnt comfortable the way he looks normally.

Growing up rich and pampered without any real problems makes shit like this seem like a big deal to these people. Like, they think it's some big noble pursuit or something.

>if you point out my virtue signalling, you are the bad guy

IMG 0612, I believe it's called, in which Sam breaks down perfectly why these people act how they do. They're rich and have perfect families. They've never had any issues or serious downfalls, so they take these trivial things like "diversity in video games" as real social issues.

>Or doing it go get laid
>It wouldn't work

He would know.

retarded cultist fag

He took it down for the same reason Joss Whedon took his Twitter down; the group he was pandering to still fucking hates him. SJW's hate Max for bringing the idea of Rey being a Mary Sue into the mainstream consciousness, for having a feud with one of the few good female directors Lexi Alexander, and for criticizing fucking everything that's not made by him, which includes a ton of sjw media, The New All Female Ghostbusters for example. That and the video was kind of stupid anyway.

>its a millionaire who has never faced any real adversity or hardship in his life tells me im a bad person because i dont agree with his opinions episode

Hollywood is comprised of people who are out of touch with reality. Sure there are normies but the majority of these peolle go out of their way to be out of touch. When they have Twitter meltdowns or post dumb shit like this on YouTube the one normie just slaps them across the head and tells them take it down because they know the real world wont deal with their bullshit

Whats that thing, it was a video or infolink I think, it explains the influx of these "open minded" people because people are getting richer and there are less dire problems in middle class/upper class citizens that they are simply bored and cling to this shit because they have absolutely nothing else to get behind and this makes them feel like they are involved in something bigger than themselves. They actively look for this drama because they want to feel like they mean something.

Isn't this the misogynistic asshole that hated Rey from The Force Awakens?

Max Cuckandis xD

He has a punchable face

What's his name again?

lel, it goes a bit further than to call people assholes

it's a whole video dedicated to dehumanising whites

He has to attack both SJWs and anti-SJWs to keep the Balance of the Force.

(Also, Rey is the worst)

He's a simple man

>it's a whole video dedicated to dehumanising whites

Sup Forums justice warriors, holy shit. Kill yourself.

Off topic but I hate the "Rey is a Mary Sue" meme. In what way is she any worse than Luke from A New Hope?
He can literally block blaster shots with his eyes closed an hour into the movie with no training. It's not like she ever did anything exceptional besides
>bypass hyper drive
which can be explained by her extensive knowledge of ships from her scavenging and
>beat Kylo Ren
which isn't that hard when he's been shot by a very damaging weapon already (bowcaster literally was blowing stormtroopers apart) and had fought another person shortly before.

There are definitely issues with TFA but the whole "Rey is a Mary Sue" thing is a far reaching gripe that is fueled mainly by people who used TV Tropes a few times and think they sound like media masters for knowing the term.

Get to the chopper, Max! :^)

>guy with the rainbow hair is a moron

YOU DONT FUCKING SAY

>Max Landis

i dont even know who's that guy

Why do people care about max landi? He's never written a good movie, he's just a shitty RLM meme.

How is your dad, John "How do I" Landis? Doing well I hope.

typical, calling for the death of others and then telling them they're some sort radical supreeeeeemist

figures why you'd ignore what landis said

He's famous for being famous, kinda like the Kardashians.

I expect Mike to cut all contact

Hes part of the shitty way rich people raise their kids in LA.

>He's famous

He's not.

RLM are all SJWs

Just go to Google News and search his name then.

Mike and Rich are anti-SJWs who offend jack on a daily basis

"You can't see.", said the virtue signalling my little pony looking regressive condescendingly. Zero self-awareness.

You're talking about him in a thread about him. He's famous.

Mike lynched a black guy once.

>he hasn't seen the exploding varmints episode of Wheel of the Worst
Rich is a virulent anti SJW pham. Very liberal with the use of the word autistic.

Also it's rumored the Mike is a racist, and it's confirmed that he likes racial humor (see the plinkett reviews).

an apt concept that describes sjb/regressive behaviour well and well used because it's unique in our age

uhh you don't get to bring illegals

who gives a fuck

This is why Trump will get elected.

The left call him a radical but they dont see that they are full of bullshit as well

How is it that Sup Forums became the sole voice of reason in the world? I honestly don't know how the same people I meme with are the only ones making any sense out of this shit and can see it all for what it is.

>Wrong side of history
Everyone is on "the wrong side" of history.
Most things that are considered normal now will be frowned upon in a few decades.
What a dweeb.

It's a beautiful thing

He reminds me of Ross Geller

i am an illegal

u mad?

Because Sup Forums is anonymous chat board where people cant be shamed unless they really fuck up on this board and pusses off the community.

This is were people can say the craziest shit without the imitate fear of being shamed.

Believe it or not, but most people don't give a fuck about this right wing/ left wing battle,
That's why these morons talk about "either you're with us or you're against us" to try and divide the population further.

>Most things that are considered normal now will be frowned upon in a few decades.
Except for Sup Forums right? We'll always be right and pure?

Why didn't you use the legal methods to immigrate?
Why do you believe you deserve anything when you willingly refuse to pay taxes yet still use the services they pay for?

>this is the person who gets a Hollywood job with ease

Yes. As lonmg as we stay true to the Cunny, we will continue on the righteous path

I doubt Sup Forums or image boards will still exist in 50 years.
Way too troublesome format for most young people growing up with smartphones.

test post don't respond

>Max defends GitS casting
>HE'S ONE OF US, STICKING IT TO SJWS

>Max reveals he actually hates bigots
>FUCK THAT FAGGOT

Oh Sup Forums. You're too precious.

I can't stand the SJWs, but you're delusional if you think this. Trump won't get elected because he scares most normal people shitless.

because the legal methods take years and are basically only looking for "skilled" people.

and I do pay taxes, all the time. Most of us do.

Please delete the F-word, thank you.

how do you delete posts?

I've been here for years, and never tried. Need to know.

>because the legal methods take years and are basically only looking for "skilled" people.
So you think you're above the law and somehow have the 'right' to enter into another country because you want to?

Agree. Like i live and grew up on the east coast and my sister moved to California and whne she came back she was flaunting all this left wing propaganda and making us feel bad for being us. We just ignored her and silently agreed that maybe Trump is not so bad.

We are far from a political family but we just how she was brainwashed to think its an "us v them" scenario.

If she came back spouting right wing propaganda we'd probably vote hillary. But being exposed to someone so brainwashed by the left, it made is silently support a conservative "right wing" candidate.

Trump is going against Hillary Clinton. He will get elected.

Then you should bet money on it, you'll be rich.

Click the box to the left of your name (Anonymous), then scroll to the bottom right and click the Delete box to the Left of "Style". I don't think you can delete on Sup Forums though.

>helicopter killer son calling you a bad guy
You cant make this shit up.

Do not underestimate trump nor the amount of people who support him

Trump is only just beginning his branding attacks against hillary (which currently have a 100% success rate of knocking out every single one of his opponents on the GOP side) and he's already tying and even beating hillary in general election polling. People dislike Hillary almost as much as trump, this election is really a tug o war regarding who can be dragged down the lowest

He blocked only shots from a training droid (and not even every shot, he got hit).

The only other show of badassery of his is trench run. And he trained to fly in a "canyon" surroundings on his airspeeder in the Beggar's Canyon back home.

Everything about Luke's wins is related to his life experiences. It's not until ESB that he starts being any sort of Jedi-like. Nothing like Miss Mary Sue being both a Jedi AND a pilot without any previous training that we know of.

I still disagree. Hillary Clinton is a corrupt piece of shit, but most people will take that over a loose cannon. The devil you know, etc.

>loose cannon

how does it feel to be brainwashed by hillary's rhetoric?

If this is the way most people are going to deal with SJW than Trump is a shoe in for President

Rasmussen is the only poll I've seen that puts Donald ahead of Hillary, and Rasmussen is known for having a conservative slant.

I don't doubt that Trump could win, but I think it's unlikely.

>the only candidate that hasn't threatened war and argues for getting along, making deals and looking out for your own
>loose cannon

>Isolated from reality because of his helicopter pilot fathers clout in Hollywood
>Millionaire because his father regularly threatens studio heads with helicopter tours on Landis Airways
>Y-you just don't know what you're talking about. You don't know struggle!

This is the same guy who believes all his critical and commercial failures are because the studio and/or director changed his vision.

Someone needs to put him down.

He's really not famous outside of Sup Forums.
He's been in the crowd at multiple wrestling events recently and the commentators didn't say a thing, when they usually do.

>He blocked only shots from a training droid (and not even every shot, he got hit).
He only got hit before Obi Wan told him to use the Force, as soon as he told him that he immediately was able to block every shot.
>The only other show of badassery of his is trench run. And he trained to fly in a "canyon" surroundings on his airspeeder in the Beggar's Canyon back home.
Yeah but training to fly there doesn't teach you how to use the Force to move your shots to shoot directly down into a hole perfectly.
>Everything about Luke's wins is related to his life experiences.
And so are Rey's. She's flown ships before, she's scavenged ships for a living for her whole life, and she used the Force just like Luke did- immediately successful once they tried.
>without any previous training that we know of
Demonstrably false.
>a Jedi
again, is doing tricks with the Force after she just learned of it, just like Luke. Even before he was trained in ESB he was able to block shots without seeing, direct his bombs into a small chute, force pull his lightsaber in the cave, and so on.

Literally no more of a Mary Sue than Luke.

BOYS MMMM

>he doesn't like Trump so he must love Hillary

Are you a retard? Even a lot of Republicans I know who can't stand Hillary are afraid of what Trump might do if he wins.

Theres an influx of "open minded" people because the internet has increased empathy, by allowing people to interact with, and view the lives of people outside of their bubble. People are seeing what others realities are like, and are upset by what they see. Also, the instant communication, and instant access to information has caused the culture to shift in an extremely fast, and dramatic way. This extreme change in culture leaves both sides feeling like the other is detached from reality.

Honestly.. I was going to give him the benefit of the doubt and agree with him on some thing at first.

But then he went way too far with all the race baiting and blatant projecting that I gave up.

Plus, that shit eating grin just screams
>"I'm only saying this to make people angry, not to have an actual discussion because then i'd look even more silly."

Hillary's spent the last few weeks repeating the notion that trump is a 'loose cannon', that exact phrasing

his videos belong on Sup Forums, in a cringe thread

>Even a lot of Republicans I know who can't stand Hillary are afraid of what Trump might do if he wins.
I really don't fucking get this. Cruz was more right-wing than Trump. Anyone with a brain knows Trump won't/can't do half the big actions he's talking about. He's just pandering, and that ain't a bad thing. I like him. I like his free market, and governmental control stances.

People should just relax.

"loose cannon" is a common as fuck term. Has been since seamen had legit concerns about such matters.

Yeah he's got kind of a liberal Milo vibe to him

What the hell is "virtue signalling", it's the first time I heard such a term.

It means pretending to care about current "social issues" to look empathetic and therefore attractive to the opposite sex/same sex if you're gay.

If I had to guess I'd imagine it's people saying 'look how great I am for doing this virtuous thing' but knowing SJWs I'm probably wrong

knowyourmeme.com/memes/virtue-signalling

It's telling he seems extremely guilty about his past. He's basically saying he's like this now to redeem himself... by being an asshole.

That's what this faggot looks like?

Better a video than a helicopter