Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

really good i love it

8.5/10

Kill yourselves

But like.. explain

fucking awful nasally faggot bullshit. i cannot understand how people could like this album. i understand scat fetishes more.

so do you like it or

>i understand scat fetishes more.
I've always wondered about this tbqh

I kinda like You're gonna miss it all will I enjoy this? I like catchy songs and phat guitars but this is more acoustic than YGMIA or what?

You might but its a not different tho

You'll like it

>a not different
a bit different

I'll check it out anyhows

Holy Ghost is their best project.

I don't think you'll be disappointed, honestly
Very cozy album

Absolutely.

Holy Ghost > You're Gonna Miss It All > Sports

No way. Holy Ghost was TRASH compared to You're Gonna Miss It All. Jake's half was great, but Brendan's half was just lazy bullshit.

>COME ON CHELSEA SPEAK A LITTLE FRENCH TO ME
>HEARD YOU SPENT TWO WHOLE SEMESTERS DRINKING WINE

I say this to my friends more than I should

>Modern Baseball
>American Football
>Same font and album cover aesthetic
>Same effiminate nasally singing

The ol' 90's polaroid SportsCore post-faggot emo rock, I see.

you're forgetting Chinese Football too

I heard these guys and the Front Bottoms open for Brand New last month. Holy fuck, I'd never felt more "get out of my yard" than I did at that show.
I was there to see Brand New perform all of The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me. I did not go to hear some highschool sophomores worrying about the future and saying goodbye in different languages; holy fuck those guys were bad

how were TFB?

I fucking hate this band so much and its legion of nu male cuck fans

Their fanbase is pretty insufferable, it's a bunch of whiney white kids who think they are really unique. Sports was really boring, only a few good songs, other than that they seemed very same-y. You're gonna miss it all was really good, not sure how they got picked up after aports, because sports was so generic. YGMIA had a lot of great riffs and catchy vocals, it was really fun and angsty in a genuine sort of way, but it was self aware it was being "Uhh LIFE SUX". Holy ghost was kind of lame. I was disappointed. It again was very vague and same-y at times. I felt like the creativity was gone and it went towards more generic metaphors instead of the charming specific pop punk lines of ygmia.