My car was just illegally searched and they found nothing...

My car was just illegally searched and they found nothing. The officer claimed he smelled weed but I have not smoked in my car and it did not smell. I was pulled over for no reason. This is the 3rd time this month that this has happened. Why is this happening to me?

Do you drive a drug dealer type car?

No, it's a nissan maxima.

You're a nigger

I'm a white Polish immigrant living in the US

What was the reason they pulled you over?

Go home then

That explains everything

Still a nigger

This, america sucks why live there.

He claimed that I was "driving like a maniac" and running stop signs. I was going the speed limit and stopping. The first time he says he saw me without a seat belt (which is a lie) and then said the same thing that he smelled weed. I am scared they will plant something in my car the next time.

Do you gave any tattoos that can be seen as you are driving? Like on your arm, and you leave it hanging out of the window.

It's not illegal if they have probable cause. Quit smoking and wash your fucking clothes, stoner.

Can't wait until president Trump makes is illegal to be foreign.

You're lying about something.

Just drive carefully, you may not have another encounter. It's quite unlikely that they'll plant anything.

stop being black

>ride a motorcycle
>never pulled over because they can't catch you.

>I have not smoked in my car
Which means you have smoked outside of your car, which means you probably smelled like weed, which means his search was legal and justified, which means you are just a dumb Polish faggot whining about how you should have the right to smoke weed, which means you have assimilated rather well with Americans

What city we talking op?

Nope
I swear I am not
I don't smoke weed... I don't even smoke cigarrettes.

A suburb of Cleveland. It's a mostly white town.

What suburb? Strongsville fag here.

Then why wouldn't you say that you don't even smoke? You just said you don't smoke in your car. What a faggot.

Get badge number and make a complaint regarding harassment and send in the nigs

Parma, I like your shopping mall.

ITT: OP gets pulled over, Sup Forums automatically assumes hes black and in the wrong

GG NO RE.

Most probably, someone snitched on your dumb ass. Druggies, even if it's just grass, tend to flip faster then channels at the whim of a bored fucker during daytime. They caught one of your "friends" or dealers with some weed and they snitched on your ass to get out of trouble. If you know someone who's recently had trouble with the cops, it's him. What kind of Slav are you to have no criminal logical abilities what so ever, do you even squat?

ITT: everyone is a lawyer

>deports all whites back to England

I think I have an idea. Thanks user.

Scintillating commentary. Also: fag.

For those of you not from Cleveland, Parma is a white trash shit hole with a bunch of eastern European poor fucks. That's why.

Lmao Nissan maxima/Ultima is what all the drug dealers drive where I live.

They sell at the auto auctions for $2000 - $5000 because they always break down so the buy here pay here lots are flooded with them. Consequently, drug dealers and other financially irresponsible people end up with them.

Those ARE the modern day Lincoln Town cars and Oldsmobile toronados

You are the faggot for being unable to read properly between lines. Stating the negative does not imply the positive, stupid.

I bought it from the dealership brand new.