/got/ - Game of Thrones general

Salty janitor edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KmeCru4n0yg
youtube.com/watch?v=Rt91lZSw8mE#t=2m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I went down to the beach today /got/, and it had me thinking about the Iron Islands.

We all kinds of assume that they're small little islands, but considering Westeros is actually the size of South America, shouldn't the Iron Isles actually be around the size of the British Isles? Or Ireland, at the very least.

Those islands have quite a lot of land and mass on them, and lots of castles. It makes imagining how Ironborn culture works a lot easier, and imagining Robert's defeating of the Greyjoy rebellion much more impressive

I'm pretty sure /got/ is finished

Our general has been banned, it was nice knowing you all.

episode when though

I thought they were based on Ireland.

It has? Why?

Why did Balon make a big deal to Yara about making a new heir if she disobeyed him when it sounds like they vote for new rulers anyway?

Fat Emilia is best Emilia.

Old thread got deleted at 159 replies

Who hype?

Westeros is rougly the size of Europe.

Good. Too many book idiots whining about minor nonsense.

HIGH TEST

Mix of Ireland, Norway and 17th century pirates I think

THICK
H
I
C
K

>Jaime Lannister: Why didn't you just... punish me?
>High Sparrow: You don't fear justice... You welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe.
>Jaime Lannister: Death?
>High Sparrow: Yes. But not of your body... Of your soul.
>Jaime Lannister: Where am I?
>High Sparrow: Home, where I learned the truth about despair, as will you. There's a reason why this Sept is the worst hell on earth... Hope. Every man who has ventured here over the centuries has looked up to the seven pointed star and imagined climbing to freedom. So easy... So simple... And like shipwrecked men turning to sea water from uncontrollable thirst, many have died trying. I learned here that there can be no true despair without hope. So, as I terrorize King's Landing, I will feed its people hope to poison their souls. I will let them believe they can survive so that you can watch them clamoring over each other to "stay in the sun." You can watch me torture an entire empire and when you have truly understood the depth of your failure, we will fulfill The Mother's Mercy... We will destroy the Seven Kingdoms and then, when it is done and Lannisport is ashes, then you have my permission to die.

What did he mean by this?

The Iron Islands are somewhat like Corsica, Sicily, Sardinia and more smaller islands mashed together.

RIP /got/

MAY YOUR MEMES LIVE EVER ON

and quite a few lovecraftian aspects

>no trident
>no reed
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED

I’ve been worrying about /got/ for years. It always comes back.

>Promise me, Ned

>mfw now if she had some bigger boobs I'd gladly start watching GoT again despite it's stupid as fuck

being HIGHTEST is a pain

delete this

reed is there ya mook

Is there some add-on for Chrome which allows me to right click on the word and find it in English Dictionary?

Eh? Reed kills Dayne, it's in the leaked footage.

Unsure about the dialogue though. I hope they keep most of it in.

You have no idea what "lovecraftian" is. Shut the fuck up.

Being this much of a dumb faggot

REMINDER THAT MISSANDEI IS A FACELESS MAN INVOLVED IN A GRAND CONSPIRACY

>please rape my ass harder D&D
Pathetic

It's been fine this long since new season started. Just don't be a retard.

The islands are huge. It takes about a day to sail from Pyke to (not sure which) one of the Wyks.

HOW MANY HOURS LEFT

What was posted that was so bad?

There is precedence of badass swordsmen dual wielding all the way back in one of the first battles in the series

>Promise me, Ned...

I should have said 'references', I apologise profusely. But still, kill yourself.

DABID

>smoke = meli
>salt = davos
Azor Ahai confirmed

>waah waah waah CIA said your sister instead of only Cat waah waah waah

You peasants are pathetic.

>SALT THRONE

any leaks for tonight ?

Nothing.

Janitors are just being a bunch of retards again.

Probably legit spoilers and shill mods had to delete because Obama

mods are cods

what?

sahsa grey would totally lick a chamber pot

True, that is strange.

>Unlike regular lordships or the kings of the mainland, in past centuries the King of the Iron Islands was not a hereditary monarchy, but an elective kingship

Maybe the iron king is elected, but the Lordship of Pyke is still hereditary? So even though she knew she was unlikely to win the vote, she could be lord?

Explain Dorne
Or Barristan

Promise me, Ned.

HBO agents go on /got/ confirmed?

during the fight with the mountain clans in the book bronn has two swords and is spinning in the middle of the clans
made me kek after the dayne controversy and the crybabies

No. Everything leaked yesterday already. No pics.

hbo has shills everywhere

HI HBO SHILLS, I HAVE PIRATED EVERY SINGLE EPISODE OF GAME OF THRONES SINCE THE FIRST EPISODE

Trying to get /got/ banned again, you fucking nigger?

Piss-drinker, D&D cocksucker detected

My dad works for HBO. Tower of Joy is totally botched.

What leaked ?

yes

That's exactly it.

It was going really well past few weeks too ;__;

my uncle works for nintendo and he'll ban u

Dorne sucks, it's the one terrible part of the show.

Explain Barristan how?

Disregard this fuckerI work for HBO and can confirm that Jon's father is this guy

no satto izu notto tlue youl glace

>Explain Barristan how?

AHHHH HELP ME GREY WORM

>Maybe the iron king is elected, but the Lordship of Pyke is still hereditary? So even though she knew she was unlikely to win the vote, she could be lord?

I'll buy that, cheers!

His name is Hiro, not Nintendo you racist shit.

will HBO torture the Dornishman if they get their hands on him?

They are worse than Disney marketers!

Whats this about

i work for the night's king,aka roose bolt-on,and i can confirm ur a liar

if i had to guess, too many people spamming it who couldn't be arsed to look at the catalog first. at one time there were like 5-6 "official" got generals.as a result anons were whinging about it bumping off their important meme threads

Was I supposed to care that some random minor 104 year old git got rekt by some peasants? Because no fucks were given by me.

Dornishman works for HBO. The "leaks" are all intentional to try and boost hype for the show

>fought a single time in 5 seasons and got his ass handed to him by peasants
>just so le witty imp can take charge of Meereen in his stead
>they keep grey worm and missandei and give them like 4 love scenes

FAT

Bullshit, my dad is D&D's personal assisstant. Jon's Dad is actually this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=KmeCru4n0yg

so where are the leaks ?

Yes, that's exactly it. Pyke belongs to the Greyjoys, but they are not the only lords that can claim the right to be kings of the Ironborn (from their own fortress).

You are a pathetic peasant, you wet the bed AND you have filthy underpants

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature.

i think the question you need to ask yourself is, would you rather have barristan being a badass, or missandei tits?

how does that work? after his spoilers leak, I get LESS hype by the shit story that turns out to be true

Well, GRRM is a screenwriter after all, and film swordfights are all about slashing in big arcs. Realistic combat, like halfswording and grappling, would just not work on screen. Even without those, realistic fencing is too fast for the layman's eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rt91lZSw8mE#t=2m

see

Because not everyone is a cynical piece of shit

You're not the intended target

>someone thought this pommel was a good idea

way to ruin the balance of the sword just because you wanted an autistic fucking wolf head on it

Oh right lmao

Isn't the ''''salt throne'''' at Pyke?

That doesn't mean huge, that means that there's a lot of water between them

No, it's the Iron Throne because the Ironborn make everybody pay the Iron Price

VALYRIAN STEEL LMAO

oh shut up

The Salt Throne might just be the title for any throne of the ruler of the Ironborn

Why a wolf?
Why not a bear?

>having autism

Does that mean the Salt Throne =/= the Seastone Chair?

Are the spoilers that fake as fuck death list from last night? If you believe that then kys senpai