Guys i need your help quick, i had my roomates laptop with windows 10 and i need to get past the password...

guys i need your help quick, i had my roomates laptop with windows 10 and i need to get past the password, i know she has nudes on here. is there anything i can download on my usb and boot it up on her laptop? will post nudes if i get past

Other urls found in this thread:

pcsupport.about.com/od/tipstricks/ht/bootusbflash.htm
ubuntu.com/download/desktop/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows,
mediafire.com/download/fpw6hgguy49j80l/Kon-Boot for Windows 2.5.0 [F17mous].zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Download ubuntu install the image on a usb boot from that and explore the windows drive

Does she has her email linked to her useraccount? wich windows?

windows 10, yes email
thanks ill look into ubuntu

You can ask her to use it for some reason (for example you're not able to open a file) and then install on it a keylogger (revealer keylogger, refog free keylogger or spyrix or another one). Or you can try to hack her email since windows 10 use it to sign in

Or leave her shit alone and stop being a creepy roommate.

thats what im trying to do, i have a keylogger on my usb ready to put on her but she hates me and would never let me use it. she out atm and left her door unlocked

Well, then the only way is to hack her email.

ok got it on my usb, how do i boot her laptop from my usb in wondows 10??

I forgot to say how...you can try with Kon-Boot or Offline NT Password & Registry Editor

read this pcsupport.about.com/od/tipstricks/ht/bootusbflash.htm

Bro try hirrens boot, and make it bootable with rufus.. open mini xp and can check out her disk

>she hates me
GEE I WONDER WHY

trying ubuntu now

the ubuntu method would probly be the easiest. i carry around an OS on a flash drive in my wallet

You know, you don't have to be in this thread.

while you're in there OP you should disable any firewalls she has on.

i keep tryna boot from usb but it just goes to the password screen, trying ubuntu now

you gotta hold down f12 right after you restart the computer. to boot from a usb, you have a few seconds to do it. you'll be able to select the option to boot usb from there. have you properly installed ubuntu onto a flash drive?

its installing now, yeh thats what i do, i click boot from usb but it brings me to the normal password screen, idk how much time i have

Goodluck op. Be swift....

ubuntu.com/download/desktop/create-a-usb-stick-on-windows,
im using this guide, its about 90% done,

mediafire.com/download/fpw6hgguy49j80l/Kon-Boot for Windows 2.5.0 [F17mous].zip

pw F17mous

FUCK FUCK UFCK

roomie home?

GUYS I BOOTED WITH UBUNTU AND SHE CAME HOME I HAD TO JUST CLOSE IT AND CHUCK IT IN THE KITCHEN, SHE KNOWS I WAS ON IT

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN SHE OPENS IT FUCKKKKKK

Fake i wreckon....

im not fucking with u, i feel sick

Fuck off...

You truly are a disappointment to us all
>>OP

Nothing wrong with someone swinging by to remind you fags that you're pathetic and should kill yourselves.

Honestly, why even live if you have to be you?

Ops roommate is packing her shit and getting a restraining order as we speak

Please enlighten us as to why life is fun for you instead love and what makes you want to keep on living.

kek you thing you are so high and mighty eh? You are nothing and you wouldn't be missed by the world, just like everyone else.

just make up some bullshit excuse about needing to borrow it to test out your usb OS

Download hirens boot cd to a usb/cd and you can remove the password from there unless they have a password on the bios.