Plebs wanted out

>Plebs wanted out
>They were warned
>Now they want back
>But watching brits cry is too fun

Congrats on fucking your country britfags. Heard you're bringing back food rationings on monday.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit
express.co.uk/news/weird/685236/Alien-cover-up-Nearly-2-000-UFOs-tracked-by-radar-system-but-details-suppressed
google.be/search?q=FTSE100&oq=FTSE100&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.1879j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
google.be/search?q=FTSE350&oq=FTSE350&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1863j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=FTSE250
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think it's hilarious that there's already a photo of this out there.

this isn't even fake you know

express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit

U mad globalist elititist bitch boy Rothschild Zionist slave?

Found the teafag, they love the term globalists now that they are not a major player in the world.

because people are starting to think it isn't actually gonna happen
also, >the daily express

Lynch the jews

Ok bud. One of the largest economies, even without the globalist union, isn't a world player. OK

>express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit

>Natinalistic British propaganda "News"
>-Almost every article is how about the Brexit is the single best thing since imperialism and tea
>-symbol of the site is a medieval britbong pleb

jeh fuck off m8,

What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of the Rothschild family losing control of the Bank of England

Keep being delusional.

Make up as much retarded nonsense as you want like it makes any difference.

It's only in 5th place today, let's check back on that number in a year after article 50, which I doubt will happen, you will get a re vote with your next PM and it will be overwhelming vote to stay. Because brits are children.

>Meanwhile, user has no counter argument.
So where do you get your news from, cuckboi.
GobblersDaily?

Value of the pound dropping, FTSE 250 dropping and banks loosing value.

The FTSE 100 is just a small picture of what's going on you fucking moron

frome the writter of such things as express.co.uk/news/weird/685236/Alien-cover-up-Nearly-2-000-UFOs-tracked-by-radar-system-but-details-suppressed

Yeah, the FTSE 250 is more relevant you mong.

Making stuff up? You can't make this stuff up, it's only possible through large amounts of britbongs

>itt: this triggers island plebs

Dream on jew cock sucker, it's permanent. The remain Cameron side made that rule, they made the rule that the outcome is permanent and irreversible. Because everyone was %110 certain remain would win so they wanted to make sure it stayed permanent. But their own rules bit them in the ass in the end, and more then likely the replacement prime minister is going to be someone from the leave campaign so no. Dream on globalist cuck

google.be/search?q=FTSE100&oq=FTSE100&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j0l5.1879j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
google.be/search?q=FTSE350&oq=FTSE350&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1863j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=FTSE250

Both climbing, not falling, and definitively not freefalling like promised.
Markets don't like insecurity, the first drop was due to people stepping away from the £ because they wanted to "get rid of it before its worthless", which can create a snowball effect. It's shown to have stabilized and gone up again, so I doubt it will suddenly crash. 78% of the British market is domestic, they can withstand a little storm.

Lol eat shit

one of my faves :^)

#gottstrafeengland

I really hope you are right, watching brits further fuck their own country might be the highlight of the next few years. I'm really tired of reading about Putin, it will be nice to hear some good news, like the UK getting split apart from time to time.

But even the leave spokesmen Boris didn't want to be PM to push the button, seems to me that it won't happen.

>>Now they want back
lol this new meme is shit. stick to dat boi

Europoors will always bitch like fags, start world wars, and want others to protect them. At least one of them rejected a continental nanny state promoting thousands of non-Syrian mugrants as 'refugees'
>implying all of Syria left Syria
>implying Syrian refugees need to hop from one country to the other for months on end until they found the perfect place to not assimilate

>Implying the EU will not throw more muslims at you in order to be apart of the trade agreement.

pleb detected

did you googled after the referendum what the EU is, just like the rest of your country

>fourth largest economy in the world
>powerful military
>strongly tied to the only superpower
lol get rekt'd fag

Woo, handing the power from one set elite to another, but without the obligatory regulations. Sounds great to me. RULE BRITTANIA

>want others to protect them
says the Brit who could never win a war on his own

I don't want the brits back, they've been acting for their own interest instead of the whole continent ever since they joined, France was right to not trust them then.
I hope we use Farage's salary on free train tickets for immigrants from Greece and Italy straight to Calais

Why wouldn't they act in their own interest? Most Europeans do not want a EUSSR, we do not want to be one big nation.

Trump's going to do the same thing to the US.

>did you googled

Lol global stock market is already back up well in the green, and has been since Wednesday. Looks like the controlling elitists only could manipulate things to look bad since they didn't get their way for only a few days.

>implying a federation automatically=Communist Russia

faggot

Let's see them try. They'd have to cross an ocean and then deal with a non-nanny state that will tell the Yuropoors what to do

Oh it is this time of the year again?

Amifags should have let hitlerbro do his thing and the world would be a way better place now.

Sure, there would be alot more complain about "der die das" from schoolkids, but other than that europe would be a beatiful place.

And we aren't, we just work together and don't fuck each other over, the brits have never understood that, they've always been in their empire spirit of calling people your friend as long as your friendship is more beneficiary to you then it is to them

faggot

most Europeans do want that.
real europeans..
i dont get it why you fags are all so afraid of a european super state.

the european nations could never hold the ground against china, russia ir the US on their own.

Amerifag here. If I was in EU and this happened, britfags would already be at war.

>>Europoors will always bitch like fags, start world wars, and want others to protect them.
>says the Brit
Are you literally retarded?

>thinking that is what it is all about
>UK will have to renegotiate every bloody deal and that from a way weaker position than as a member of the EU
>you will find yourself enjoying all you were trying to avoid with the brexit anyways and in 10 years knock on brussls door to be let in again
>10k highest paying jobs in finance and law moving from london to frankfurt as we speak, london is no longer going to be the financial centre of europe

>Are you literally retarded?
He voted leave. Need more proof?

Brits aint european anymore faggot

are you retarded ?
how you concluded the he voted leave from his post

yeah, they are already pulling the island west with some friggin huge ships. Really impressive, too bad though that flights to london will now take longer

get your teeth fixed

My mistake, wrong post.

because the markets are starting to think it wont actually happen, there'll be another dip when a50 is activated and the complete exodus of international companies from the uk until you actually leave the EU will make them keep falling

What if refugees was part of Merkel's master plan to get those plebs out of EU??

>Everything in this thread is speculation.

Jew.