Limp Bizkit

What is Sup Forumss thoughts on Limp Bizkit? Were they a hugely popular band in their prime or just a passing meme band?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3WDiNZU33MA
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8uesBowS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Worse than they were regarded at the time, better than people remember them now

So you think they were overrated back in the 00s now underrated?

bump

'Fred Durst All Stars'
>it'd be a great new project for him

Niche band in the MTV era of rap rock. I wasn't a huge fan, but had a lot of friends that loved them. I listen to them occasionally for nostalgia.

Pretty good drumming to be honest

youtu.be/3WDiNZU33MA

I always felt like they were a heavy metal version with a tiny bit more hip hop of the RHCP. Chocolate starfish was a lot less 'rap' imo

They were a great friend filter back in the day. If one of my friends liked them, I avoided that friend like the plague.

First two albums were good, after that things seemed to change

a lot of 90s/00s bands seemed to have a shelf life of about 2-3 albums and then things would go south

Michelin plausible

Im kinda a whipper snapper and never got their hay day. I guess it was an angsty phase, but it just seemed like that part in down with the sickness but when he's gurggling about his stupid whore mother that hits him, it lasts for every song. Just way to vulgar and try hard.

Passing meme band I guess. They were very much a product of their time. It was like taking the trends of the time to a ridiculous extreme. Anyone who still claims to like them is either being nostalgic for their youth or is a literal retard.

Some of their songs are catchy however the only reason I'd ever listen to them now is for nostalgia

Behind Blue Eyes is possibly the best song ever made.

its the who mate

because everyone has to follow current tastes and cant appreciate a band for reflecting a unique moment in the history of popular music culture?

?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8uesBowS4

Tom Hanks made that song

it's bruce springsteen

It's a splitting up with his bird song?

DISCOVER

Are there any Fred Durst memes?

Never a favorite of mine in the nu-metal days, but I did own Significant Other.

fucking normie get out

Was that better than chocolate starfish?

nu metal is normie-free zone