> smoking weed
> playing league of legends
(taylorgame2099) if you want to join.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1LCizHcVBBM
youtube.com/watch?v=wmXqQNKByVg
discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just finished eating some cheap chicken i made and now smoke a bowl and watch anime

those pipes are fucking cancer they taste so horrible
might wanna just roll joints

>smoking from a crack pipe

kek at least buy one of those small glass pipes

Yeah I know but I'm poor and the homie gave it to me.

weed is life, What server you on?

NA

that is not a crack pipe

i feel you bro poor as well here

It don't matter what you smoking it from. If it pulls it pulls. Hell, sounds better than a financial to me!

*Tin can

>that joint.
> playing league of legends

Sup Forums is 18+ gtfo.

tru tru

Why don't you use an apple pipe?
easy to make and smoke tastes good
No need to waste cash in headshops...

It is a crack pipe, get your drugs game up.

id play but im not gona ruin my high with that game, its fun but i get to worked up.

Why the fuck can't you afford to spend a few bucks on a proper pipe? Let me guess you're a kid who's too young to get a job and you just use your saved up allowance to buy weed

I don't have any. Apples

Yes why make a one time purchase of a glass pipe when you can just keep buying apples

Pipes are for pussias
potatoes are for jew kids

Not a crack pipe, fucking newfag at life

Or he's clumsy and all pieces but the tough little metal pipe broke.

Ok,That is an argument. I agree completely
I personally prefer apple pipes (I used "proper" pipes before) but I still prefer apple pipes because it makes smoke taste really good

OP said he was poor and the metal one was free, hence why I asked why he can't afford to buy one. Learn to read next time

not a crack pipe.

cuck roll m8

I did smoke out of peaches,potatoes and apples
Apples are the best pipes imo

even crackheads would laugh at you for smoking your rocks through those

Ahh, my bad, didn't mean to trigger.

some music youtube.com/watch?v=1LCizHcVBBM

what is this shit it's like some dirty yuropoors decided to imitate the rap they heard is popular in america fucking disgusting

not at all imo

Eh, I don't think it's that bad. Sometimes good to have a nice sturdy piece that you aren't worried about breaking

Peaches? Oh god.

Sure buddy.

What!? It is also easy to make. Just puncture holes on sides due to the fact that the core is too hard to puncture

although i do enjoy smoking out of fruit every once and a while, nothing beats just being able to have a nice piece of glass on your computer desk that you can hit from whenever

I am planning to buy one. Headshops have expensive glass pipes. Plus,in my country headshops tend to sell wooden pipes or "gandalf" pipes that can be dissassembled...

I am not sure should I order a glass pipe online or wait until they got some in stock...

why do all people hate weed?

If you vape hydro, will it smell?
I mean as in submerge it in a bit of water and vape using a crack pipe?

About to leave for Summer Jam, "the biggest reggae festival in the world" or whatever only to buy about 100€ worth of weed and eat a bratwurst. I'll probably get robbed by all the niggers there or busted by cops in civil.

Wish me luck please.

Many are too retarded to relise that weed and alcohol are pretty simillar. Both may be harmful to one's health,but in reality-who gives a shit?
You will die anyways,so it is better to enjoy it while it is possible

good luck. where does it take place?

>realizes main player base of league is 18-26 year old men

dumb faggot, sit down.

okej. a friend is giving me shit for burning one once in a while.

Small metal pipes are great OP. They're portable and concealable, you don't run the risk of spillage and they're just as efficient for smoking as a bong. People only hate pipes because they try to hit them like a bong, instead of puffing and then inhaling the smoke.

Cologne, Germany.

I live in walking distance to the festival area.

Fuck, my GPU died today so all Ive got is a shitty laptop. I wanted to get stoned and play some vidya or watch something good. Any recommendations on some fun, easy to run games?

If you don't do it every day it should not be a problem...

IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT

GUYS IF YOU ARE STONE YOU **HAVE** TO WATCH KAIBA AN ANIME SERIOUSLY ITS THE MOST GLORIOUS THING EVER TO WATCH WHEN HIGH

ITS NOT FOR CHILDREN DESPITE LOOKS DONT LET CHILDREN WATCH IT

youtube.com/watch?v=wmXqQNKByVg

IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT

Town of Salem is pretty entertaining, assuming you're not a mouth breathing fuck boy.

I assume you're not - try it out.

>GUYS IF YOU ARE STONE

nice.

Projecting much?
Metal pipes, always too small
Make weed taste like shit
And pipes are for pussies who don't have a lot of weed to smoke.

Nigger only pre-pubescent edgelords play league. And smoking weed gtfo faggot

I'm high myself and got a little to excited sorry.

But seriously, I'm on episode 5 now and this shit is incredible

Kaiba>Breaking Bad>Rick and Morty>GoT

Incredible, it touched me so fucking deep already

Wow, awful joint

Completely forgot that existed, seems like a decent little timesink. Thanks, user.

Now this is a joint :D

you should never carry a pipe on you unless you want to get caught.

Another reason why I make pipes out of fruit...
If a cop is comming,you destroy the evidence in 7 seconds. Just drop the fruit on the floor and stomp it multiple times

You can also eat most of the fruit you used which is nice.

Why does it have a ferrero rocher sticker on it user?

Dudes. DABS.

smoking enough good shit that im too fucking lazy to take and upload a picture of it

Make a water bottle bong. Use a pen for a stem and a socket as the bowl, plug it with a nug as a screen.

Yeah! Just don't eat the middle 'cause it is disgusting as fuck. Sadly I tried...

ew tthats an awful joint

Smoking this in 2 in the morning in the woods with friends is equally as satisfying as eating that one last ferrero rocher in the box.

or don't be a shitass, and go buy a proper bong

Amen

Got a better one?

not the one but recently i made a perfect joint. it was so thick that it placed well in a regular pipe. it was short so you could smoke throu the pipe. got super high and didnt have to clean the pipe. and when i was done there was a thick smoke in the pipe that i could take.

discord.gg/012OE9ge1GbnLicdx

come join b gay general.

what strain is that bro

Gonna pick up an ounce once my neighbor wakes up.
Can't beat walking 10 ft and buying an ounce for 150 bucks.

that sounds amazing. The best i can boast is that my boss / aunt's bf is like a big drug dealer, and i always get like a gram and a half extra when i buy from him

I wasn't really boasting. Lol.
I could talk about the $300 worth of wax I smoke for free on the weekly.
I thought I use to move product, but this kids got $15k worth of product at a time.

A bread pipe
Made 2 in my life. 1 failed because of the wind that was blowing and it blown all my weed out of it. The one in the picture worked great actually.

holy shit! It's hard to find dealers with wax where i live. you've gotta know a guy who knows a guy, and even then it's hit or miss

Taking a dump. About to leave work early because no one is here. Then, going to hit the beach.

Nice roll op.

Drinking whiskey and benzos, might kill myself tonight, not sure yet.

Xanax?

how many of you guys live in a weed legal state?

i'm in georgia, we've got some pretty strict laws here, but really it depends on the city, and the cops that you talk to.

like here in atlanta, cops don't really care too much, and weed is p much socially accepted, but if you get caught in the act by the wrong cops, you're fucked.

Yup. Dude from last dope thread?

Last dope thread?
obviously no

Best weed day I had...

I´ve never understood how to roll a joint like this

i can´t roll without tip

Newfag detected

nice fingerbox

nice cumbread

I can imagine myself making a pipe into a fleshlight. Thanks for the idea...

Strumming my guitar after a boring day at the office, I may go out for a pizza and maybe cinema.

sloppiest J i've seen in my life

/thread

that j looks autistic af

jesus youre retarded

thats exactly what it sounds like

what the fuck

Drinking beer and chilling.
Just got a renewed prescription 30 0,5mg box of xanax, how much can i take that i wont black out?

just ate 3 oxys and about to smoke a bowl
also, LoL is terrible

I'm am stone, I watched it. Confirmed tears streaming down my face.